Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 33

Author Topic: Question: Conquistador  (Read 54979 times)

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
Re: [Experimental] Question: Officially insane
« Reply #210 on: August 14, 2015, 01:31:05 pm »

"Yo! I bring y'all the word of the Lord! And ask for some good old fashioned hospitality, if y'all don't mind."

Address the silly people before me. These are India-Indians, right, not Native Americans?

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #211 on: August 14, 2015, 01:36:59 pm »

"Yo! I bring y'all the word of the Lord! And ask for some good old fashioned hospitality, if y'all don't mind."

Address the silly people before me. These are India-Indians, right, not Native Americans?
((Yeah, India-Indians.))
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

Nunzillor

« Reply #212 on: August 14, 2015, 01:52:21 pm »

"Yes, take us to your electrical outlets.  We come in peace."

Demand electrical outlets.  Check laptop charge.

Megggas

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #213 on: August 14, 2015, 04:42:12 pm »

"Uh..hello?  Where am I?  Who are you?  I just want to go home..."

Ask.
Due to Real Life reasons, I have to disappear for awhile.  Take me out of all games that I'm participating in.  Sorry.

wipeout1024

• Bay Watcher
  • I lie, but I tell the truth too.
    • View Profile
« Reply #214 on: August 14, 2015, 05:38:21 pm »

Check around the airplane, to see if there is a first aid kit.
Ain't nobody got time for that.

HavingPhun

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #215 on: August 16, 2015, 11:04:33 am »

Joe whispers to his companions "Wilson.... King Fitzgerald... be careful, this may be a old soul steal of yore..." Joe faces the boy and yells "Behold! The Great King of the Universe! Conqueror of Foes, and Ravisher of female Canines! King Fitzgerald!" He kneels in front of the dog next to him. He holds the glowing rock of his high in the air "This, is the Great Sage of the Nether Realms! Wilson!" He glances around the place and says "Erg... well, we all just kinda showed up here, I have no clue where we are. It's been a quite pleasant experience for me. Who are you? Would you like to go explore a farmhouse over the hill with me?"

Speak with the child, see if there is anything interesting in the chasm.
« Last Edit: August 16, 2015, 12:10:32 pm by HavingPhun »

Megggas

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #216 on: August 16, 2015, 11:36:08 am »

Joe whispers to his companions "Wilson.... King Fitzgerald... be careful, this may be a old soul steal of yore..." Joe faces the boy and yells "Behold! The Great King of the Universe! Conqueror of Foes, and Ravisher of female Canines! King Fitzgerald!" He kneels in front of the dog next to him. He holds the glowing rock of his high in the air "This, is the Great Sage of the Nether Realms! Wilson!" He glances around the place and says "Erg... well, we all just kinda showed up here, I have no clue where we are. It's been a quite pleasant experience for me. Who are you? Would you like to go explore a farmhouse over the hill with me?"

Sonny's parents had warned him about the dangers of talking to strangers, but he never appreciated those warnings.  How we he even know if a person was a dangerous stranger?  Sonny didn't know.  Until now.

Get out of my chair and run away from the strange man, while screaming.
Due to Real Life reasons, I have to disappear for awhile.  Take me out of all games that I'm participating in.  Sorry.

HavingPhun

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #217 on: August 16, 2015, 12:11:22 pm »

Sonny's parents had warned him about the dangers of talking to strangers, but he never appreciated those warnings.  How we he even know if a person was a dangerous stranger?  Sonny didn't know.  Until now.

"Wait! Wait! Why can't we all just be friends!"

Chase the child.

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #218 on: August 16, 2015, 12:53:39 pm »

The Airplane

Check around the airplane, to see if there is a first aid kit.

You already checked it last time and didn't find anything. What makes you think you can find it now?

[Search: 6] Oh look at you, you actually found it while plundering in total darkness. Sounds like something shattered inside. Let's hope it wasn't anything you needed, hmm?

The City in Dark

Angry looking man raises his fists and takes step towards you. "You! You did this! This is your fault!"
Another grabs his shoulder and stops him. "Of course he didn't, you idiot! Look, he's wounded!"
"Please forgive him. He's greatly upset for having separateted from his family."
"We are poor, so we don't have much to offer you. You won't find any hospitals in our neighbourhood."

"Yes, take us to your electrical outlets.  We come in peace."

Demand electrical outlets.  Check laptop charge.

Fat man is rich man and rich man gains respect and attention. You are swiftly pointed to nearby outlet. Do you have a charger with you?

"It is rare to hear foreigner speaking fluent hindi."
"What? Are you deaf? He's clearly speaking odia."
"No, that's bodo they are speaking."

The situation quickly escalates into heated debate about what language you are speaking. Which is of course very pointless argument because they are speaking english as clearly as any native speaker. Not a single trace of typical indian accent.

Glowing Tunnel 2

Nope, nothing else interesting you didn't already see.

The kid jumps over his seat runs away deeper into the tunnel as soon as you stop speaking.

"He's trying to have an adventure all by himself! Quick, sir Joe! Follow him!"

Obeying The Great King Fitzgerald comes as second nature by now so you run after the kid. Surely there's nothing wrong here.

You jump over your chair and run in opposite direction. The dog barking after you.

This tunnel splits in three directions 50 meters later.
To left of you is completely dark cave. There's grass growing there.
On your right is tunnel leading almost directly down into darkness. It's impossible to descend without tools or very good skills.
And lastly one goes directly upwards. Not really an option, but you spy bright pulsing light from there.

Your options are basically bad, worse, worst and impossible. Daddy lied. Comics lied. Disney lied. And he's following you!

Harry Baldman - Brother Marcel
Flying Dice - Jack Fenway
HavingPhun - Joe Smith
Megggas - Sonny D Rasberi
Nunzillor - Eddie Johnson
wipeout1024 - Martita Sanchez-Rios
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

Urist McCoder

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #219 on: August 16, 2015, 04:01:08 pm »

Name: Nathaniel C. Jameson
Appearance: A tall skinny man, with shifty eyes. He is wearing a ragged old duster coat over a thrift store suit.
What you had with you when the Question was asked: Lots of various knives, several meters of det cord, multiple remote detonators, a loaded pistol with several extra magazines of ammo and a silencer, and a bottle of hospital grade pain killers.
What was your Answer: Why?

HavingPhun

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #220 on: August 16, 2015, 08:05:32 pm »

"How dare you run from the presence of your king... Swear fealty to your leige lord Fitzgerald, or face the consequences!" Joe is holding his pistol in one hand, emphasizing various bits of the conversation by waving it around precariously.

Joe kneels to the ground, his face in the dirt and says quietly to the dog "I... am so sorry my King... I only try to please you! What shall be done with this fiend? Also, is your kingdom somewhere within this realm?"

Speak, chase the child some more if he runs.

((So, Joe hears Fitzgerald speaking, but everyone else just hears barking? Delving even deeper into insanity, hehe. It's also ironic that the insane guy has some useful skills. He got high rolls in small guns, medical, and animal taming I think.))

wipeout1024

• Bay Watcher
  • I lie, but I tell the truth too.
    • View Profile
« Reply #221 on: August 16, 2015, 08:11:15 pm »

Use the antivenom inside the first aid kit.
« Last Edit: August 17, 2015, 03:17:49 am by wipeout1024 »
Ain't nobody got time for that.

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #222 on: August 16, 2015, 10:22:05 pm »

Jack stands there for a good five or ten minutes contemplating the course his life has taken of late, and finally sighs, "Fuckin'... might as well." He brushes some of the crystal dust off of his hat and shoulders.

Pocket all of the shards except one; turn the flashlight off and do the same with it. Unload the two empty casings and pocket them as well, then reload. Head for the downward-sloping tunnel. If it branches, choose the path forward at random. Stop upon encountering other people or anything exceptionally interesting.

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

Nunzillor

« Reply #223 on: August 16, 2015, 10:45:29 pm »

Eddie realized that to get out of here he'd have to use everything he had to his advantage.  Even the things he didn't really have.  "Uh yes!  Don't be confused, I speak fluent Hindi, Odia, and Bodo.  Tell me, what's the situation?  How did you all come to be here?  What do you have in terms of food and medicine?  Has anyone scouted the nearby area?"

Pretend to be competent and educated.  Ask them about their situation.  Plug electronics into electrical socket, assuming Eddie has the chargers.
« Last Edit: August 17, 2015, 01:00:20 am by Nunzillor »

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #224 on: August 17, 2015, 03:13:19 am »

"Relax, boys! I've got me a staff, but I ain't no wizard. So I couldn't've done any o' this shit. Now, how long've y'all been here? And what've you seen? More than that, y'all got anything to help against poisonous snakebites?"

Question these guys for knowledge about the surrounding area.
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 33