Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 33

Author Topic: Question: Conquistador  (Read 54728 times)

wipeout1024

• Bay Watcher
  • I lie, but I tell the truth too.
    • View Profile
Re: [Experimental] Question
« Reply #60 on: June 22, 2015, 07:12:59 am »

"Hey, light, aw jeah," Brother Marcel notes just before the flashlight goes off, at which point he sighs.

If Jack can't find the inflatable slide switch, help him. And if I can't find it, try and dangle out of the plane's entrance and drop the 1.2-1.3 meters that aren't covered by my height safely. If the slide does come out, though, slide down it before anyone else and fail to mask my enjoyment of this activity.
Also help try to find the switch.
Ain't nobody got time for that.

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: June 22, 2015, 02:55:28 pm »

"I... don't know what'n'hell to say about this. Lemme see if we can get down there, eh?"

Turn off the flashlight for now. These deathtraps have inflatable slides for water landings, right? Figure out how to release the one for this door and do so.

I have heard they have such things.

[Search: 2] You can't find it. Maybe you should have kept light on?

"Hey, light, aw jeah," Brother Marcel notes just before the flashlight goes off, at which point he sighs.

If Jack can't find the inflatable slide switch, help him. And if I can't find it, try and dangle out of the plane's entrance and drop the 1.2-1.3 meters that aren't covered by my height safely. If the slide does come out, though, slide down it before anyone else and fail to mask my enjoyment of this activity.

Of course he didn't find it, he turned the only light source off making it harder for everyone. You pull him out of the way and try it yourself.

[Search: 4] Ah, here it is! You pull the trigger and listen as the slide flops off and fills with air, barely holding your exciment. Father was annoying because he never let you try fun things like this, always pushing with duty and books.

The moment hissing of air stops you dive out and slide down screaming like a little kid! So fun! Do it again! But asphalt on the other end brings you back from dreams into hard cold dark reality.

Damn.

Also help try to find the switch.

He found it and already jumped off by sound of it. Is he just a large kid?

Harry Baldman - Brother Marcel
darkpaladin109 - Carson Bush
Eritzap - Tina Jay
Flying Dice - Jack Fenway
Kevak - Sir Lucifer the Fourtysixth
wipeout1024 - Martita Sanchez-Rios
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
Re: [Experimental] Question: Kids jumping from airplane
« Reply #62 on: June 22, 2015, 05:24:40 pm »

"Oh baby, 's all good now. Yo, other guys, y'all have to try this slide! Mind the road rash, though, y'heard?"

Search the nearby tunnel wall for any interesting features.

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: June 22, 2015, 05:47:46 pm »

Down the slide, joy.

Once at the bottom, get the pistol out of my bag and tuck it into a coat pocket. After that, turn the flashlight on briefly, use it to get a look up both directions of the tunnel, then turn it back off.

"Hey, priest-boy, I'm gonna give us a spot of light, if you wanna see where these tunnels go! Not gonna keep it on long, the batteries won't last forever."

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

wipeout1024

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: June 22, 2015, 07:46:30 pm »

"Wait! I forgot something. Let me go get it."
Go back to my seat, and retrieve the bag.

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: June 23, 2015, 12:39:45 pm »

"Oh baby, 's all good now. Yo, other guys, y'all have to try this slide! Mind the road rash, though, y'heard?"

Search the nearby tunnel wall for any interesting features.

Let's assume Jack has lights on when you do this.

[Search: 4]
Well, the wall is smooth stone. Solid rock all the way up to ceiling. Reddish variant of granite. Didn't I mention this before?

Down the slide, joy.

Once at the bottom, get the pistol out of my bag and tuck it into a coat pocket. After that, turn the flashlight on briefly, use it to get a look up both directions of the tunnel, then turn it back off.

"Hey, priest-boy, I'm gonna give us a spot of light, if you wanna see where these tunnels go! Not gonna keep it on long, the batteries won't last forever."

Adult man must keep his cool, Mr. Flash From The Past. Keep your joy bottled up. Or drink it.

Pistol pocketed. You might want to load it as well, who knows when you need to shoot some real tunnel snakes.

The short moment you illuminate your surroundings you can see few things. Water in the ditch is extermely clear. From right where the water is flowing from, you can clearly hear the murmur of water and there's noticeable mist in air there. To left from the airplane tunnel seems to grow wider, and from there you can hear... birds? A cat trying to speak?

"Wait! I forgot something. Let me go get it."
Go back to my seat, and retrieve the bag.

The mystery bag recovered.

Eritzap - Tina Jay
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: June 23, 2015, 06:23:12 pm »

Load the revolver with loose rounds, drop the speedloaders and spare loose rounds in the same pocket.

Take a few steps in the direction of the incredibly vague animal sounds, keep the light on and pointed that way in my left hand, gun drawn but lowered in my right.

"Oi. Pst! Do ya hear that too, or did I take a knock to the noggin?"

3. Run Resize Enable

wipeout1024

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: June 23, 2015, 07:57:35 pm »

Get my hand luggage, and go down the slide.

Sl4cker

• Bay Watcher
  • clouds are pretty :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: June 23, 2015, 09:09:16 pm »

I can't help but feel that only Harry Baldman, Flying Dice and wipeout are actually posting.
Quote from: Empiricist
I mean no one wants dead whales and abortion clinics juxtaposed with each other, but it's just something that happens! Like false vacuum decay!
carrot cakeu

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: June 24, 2015, 01:00:04 am »

I can't help but feel that only Harry Baldman, Flying Dice and wipeout are actually posting.

I have made same observation. It's probably time to launch PM missiles.
Old sigs.
Games.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: June 24, 2015, 01:05:43 am »

((It didn't fething notify me. What did I miss?))

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: June 24, 2015, 01:09:26 am »

((Monkman found his inner child. Here be birdcats.

Also, that's why you compulsively check the board for new posts on all your game threads every ten minutes.  :P))

3. Run Resize Enable

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: June 24, 2015, 01:52:40 am »

((It didn't fething notify me. What did I miss?))

The airplane is fused with tunnel walls. Tunnel floor is asphalt. And what Flying Dice said.

Situation two(?) turns ago:

Your current situation: Kevak - Sir Lucifer the Fourtysixth
Old sigs.
Games.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: June 24, 2015, 02:26:51 am »

Wake up from what probably was a nap and figure out what the shit I see.

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: June 24, 2015, 11:49:07 am »

Load the revolver with loose rounds, drop the speedloaders and spare loose rounds in the same pocket.

Take a few steps in the direction of the incredibly vague animal sounds, keep the light on and pointed that way in my left hand, gun drawn but lowered in my right.

"Oi. Pst! Do ya hear that too, or did I take a knock to the noggin?"

Moving few steps ahead. The tunnel seems to definitely frow wider over there and you can see reflection of your flashlight in distance. Also now you can hear water splashing. Sounds are definitely real. That, or you are trippin' on acid.

Get my hand luggage, and go down the slide.

Yay!

Wake up from what probably was a nap and figure out what the shit I see.

A whole lot of nothing actually. Bit of light shining from outside, apparently from someone's flashlight, and vague human silhouettes. It seems they opened emergency escape door next to you and went out.

Eritzap - Tina Jay
Old sigs.
Games.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 33