Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30 ... 33

Author Topic: Question: Conquistador  (Read 54794 times)

Megggas

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Question: Stairs are dangerous
« Reply #405 on: September 20, 2015, 03:54:00 pm »

Follow the crazy man, and hide behind him as he speaks.  If the people are friendly, immediately run over to one of them and ask what's going on and why we are here.
Due to Real Life reasons, I have to disappear for awhile.  Take me out of all games that I'm participating in.  Sorry.

Urist McCoder

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #406 on: September 20, 2015, 06:23:46 pm »

declare myself leader, kill anyone who disagrees

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #407 on: September 21, 2015, 02:02:26 pm »

The city in dark

Check my phone, and then my laptop, to see if there is any reception, or internet.

Your phone doesn't have any reception, but your laptop finds a wireless network named  "सुपर शुद्ध". It doesn't give you connection to internet, though.

"Would you like a burger?" cashier asks. "Please?"

declare myself leader, kill anyone who disagrees

"Okay losers! I'm the boss now, and you better do what I say!"

[2] "Go fuck your mother!"

Eh, they don't seem to like having you as a boss, so you prep for murder.

[Martial arts: 6] Brutal and very effective stabs into sternum drops three men onto floor where you proceed to stomp their skulls into fine paste, getting some gray matter between your toes and slipping on your ass. It's not a problem, it's not like you can't kill a man while sitting.

Remaining men hesitate to attack. So far you have presented an excellent ability to murder people, so it's understandable.

Futuristic city

"King Fitzgerald, are these some of your peasants? Everyone stay behind me, let's slowly approach them..."

First put on my Giant Panda fur attire, then walk up to the people slowly and say:

"Greetings! I present to you King Fitzgerald, The Great King of the Universe, Conqueror of Foes, and Ravisher of female Canines!" he bows to the ground towards the german shepard. "...Wilson, Great Sage of the Nether Realms!" he holds up the glowing crystal in his hands. "...and Sonny, Spymaster of The Great King!" he points to the red haired child at his side.

((This is assuming they don't do something odd before I can finish talking.))

"They are not ours. Yet."

Closer the group you get, more details you see. They are gathered around a device that appears to be a futuristic car. The group consists of three type of people. First type is oridinary humans, wearing relaxed, but expensive looking clothes, embroidered with golden patterns. Second type is short, but very barreled humanoid. You could say they are very stereotypical dwarfs, long beards and all. Third type is those people wearing black helmet. That black helmet is actually very well made magpie head. You can see each individual feather placed in very realistic pattern, eyelids moving over black eye balls, big thick tongue inside its bill as it croacks greetings to you. It looks almost real!

You do your introductions. And their reaction is pretty much this:

"I was going to say that is batshit insane, but considering recent events it's not unrealistic for dog to be a king. Or a glowing rock to be a sage. Either way, you are all welcome to our messed up city! Your majesty. Mighty sage. Spymaster." they say bowing politely. "Considering your natural appearance you probably didn't start in this cave? Nice coat, by the way."

Follow the crazy man, and hide behind him as he speaks.  If the people are friendly, immediately run over to one of them and ask what's going on and why we are here.

They seem friendly enough, although the magpie-headed people look little weird, so you run over to normal looking woman.

"Oh, hi there little spymaster." She greets you with smile. "We think something powerful transported us deep underground, gathering people randomly, transforming some and shoving them into caves. As for why, we don't have any solid ideas."

HavingPhun
Megggas
Urist McCoder
wipeout1024
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

wipeout1024

• Bay Watcher
  • I lie, but I tell the truth too.
    • View Profile
« Reply #408 on: September 21, 2015, 02:33:23 pm »

Pay for a kiddie burger, with no toppings, and then ask around, to find out what सुपर शुद्ध means.
Ain't nobody got time for that.

Urist McCoder

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #409 on: September 21, 2015, 02:57:48 pm »

declare myself leader and kill anyone who disagrees...again

HavingPhun

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #410 on: September 21, 2015, 06:37:14 pm »

((That picture cracked me up.))

Joe cracks a smile at the admiration of his craftsmanship "Yes... I made it myself, out of a Giant Panda I slayed! Cute bastard... and no, we started a good distance away and traveled through a variety of caves and valleys, this place is huge!" Joe points to the car "What is that thing? Looks high tech!"

Approach the car while speaking to them, examine it's interior if possible.

Megggas

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #411 on: September 21, 2015, 07:24:28 pm »

"Huh?" Sonny says as he glances at the bird people.  "Those used to be regular people?  Why were they..trans...formed..."  As Sonny speaks, his voice fills with panic and fear.  He immediately hugs the woman's legs anxiously, with tears in his eyes.

"Are we all going to turn into monsters!?  Are we all doomed!?  I just want to go home!  WAHH!"

Scream and cry as I hug the woman.
Due to Real Life reasons, I have to disappear for awhile.  Take me out of all games that I'm participating in.  Sorry.

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #412 on: September 23, 2015, 12:58:34 pm »

The city in dark

Pay for a kiddie burger, with no toppings, and then ask around, to find out what सुपर शुद्ध means.

The cashier looks very happy to have something to do instead of having to watch a corpse in her shop. She disappears into the kitchen behind counter and returns two minutes later with your order. She charges whole half dollar for it.

The doctor gives your laptop a quick look. "Super net."

Some guy runs in and informs three of you that some foreign guy just declared himself as a leader of the town and killed few guys who didn't accept it bare handed. He tells you all to keep rebellious activities down and obey him for now. Then he sprints out and into next building.

declare myself leader and kill anyone who disagrees...again

[5] They do take the hint, begrudgingly, since you just brutally killed their friends. So you have the town under your thumb now. People are not happy with you and might try to backstab you if you are careless, but for now they'll dance according your will.

What are you going to do now?

Futuristic city

((That picture cracked me up.))

Joe cracks a smile at the admiration of his craftsmanship "Yes... I made it myself, out of a Giant Panda I slayed! Cute bastard... and no, we started a good distance away and traveled through a variety of caves and valleys, this place is huge!" Joe points to the car "What is that thing? Looks high tech!"

Approach the car while speaking to them, examine it's interior if possible.

"So there's more than just this cave. Interesting." says dwarf.
"This? This is probably a car. Looks like futuristic version of one, anyway. The problem is, we don't know how to open its doors. Pretty common problem here, by the way." Magpie-headed man croaks. "We were thrown suddenly into this hi-tech city without any instructions how anything works. If you leave your house you gotta leave front door open or have someone waiting inside, because you ain't getting back inside again otherwise. Even figuring out how toilet works was a big challenge."

The car thingy is shaped like flattened tear drop. Bottom half is chromed metal and upper half is covered by extremely clear glass. You can't see it at all, only thing that betrays its existance is the fact that it stops your hand. On inside is four leather covered seats arranged into circle around a small circular table. You can't see any obvious controls or buttons. No gears, pedals or steering wheel.

"Huh?" Sonny says as he glances at the bird people.  "Those used to be regular people?  Why were they..trans...formed..."  As Sonny speaks, his voice fills with panic and fear.  He immediately hugs the woman's legs anxiously, with tears in his eyes.

"Are we all going to turn into monsters!?  Are we all doomed!?  I just want to go home!  WAHH!"

Scream and cry as I hug the woman.

"Don't worry, dear, you won't be transformed. They were transformed when the Question was asked, nobody has transformed afterwards." The woman says while returning your hug. "You are still human, so you will stay as one. We'll get you home as soon as we find out where we exactly are, don't worry. It won't take long."

HavingPhun
Megggas
Urist McCoder
wipeout1024
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

wipeout1024

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Question: Conquistador
« Reply #413 on: September 23, 2015, 02:42:25 pm »

Ask the cashier and doctor, if you want to stay together, to keep each other safe.
"Well, because of all that's happened, maybe we should just all stay together, you know? Safety in numbers, and all that jazz."

Urist McCoder

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #414 on: September 23, 2015, 02:56:54 pm »

so what is the current defense plan?

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #415 on: September 23, 2015, 03:14:24 pm »

Ask the cashier and doctor, if you want to stay together, to keep each other safe.
"Well, because of all that's happened, maybe we should just all stay together, you know? Safety in numbers, and all that jazz."

"Sure. I'm not planning to take walks into dark alleys alone at my age. But if someone needs my skills, then I go." doc says.

"I have to stay here." The cashier answers.

so what is the current defense plan?

"Find iron, mine it and try to forge weapons?"
Old sigs.
Games.

wipeout1024

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #416 on: September 23, 2015, 03:25:55 pm »

"Well, I tried. Thanks for being there for me when I saw the dead body. Thank you so much.
Tearing up, hug the cashier and doctor, and try to find a way to connect to the network. Also, start eating the kiddie burger.

Urist McCoder

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #417 on: September 23, 2015, 03:31:45 pm »

decent plan, but I have a better idea. Go get anything made out of iron or steel bring it here, someone else go get any fire materials preferably some charcoal.

HavingPhun

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #418 on: September 23, 2015, 03:58:35 pm »

"Well that's interesting... maybe I can work the things... Oh, I almost forgot. Have you seen any suspicious folks around? Maybe some sort of hooded figure who might know what is going on..." joe turns away and mumbles ..or who can teach me the secrets of life and death..

Try giving the car voice commands to get it to open, and try making a variety of symbols with my hands. Perhaps start making commands in other languages... jibberish if necessary.

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #419 on: September 24, 2015, 11:37:47 am »

The city in dark

"Well, I tried. Thanks for being there for me when I saw the dead body. Thank you so much.
Tearing up, hug the cashier and doctor, and try to find a way to connect to the network. Also, start eating the kiddie burger.

Doctor takes your hug akwardly, but the cashier responds with hard and long counter hug. She's shaking a bit, so you bet you are not the only one who's having a problem with people dying around. Or this whole "suddenly not home" situation.

[Computer technology: 3] After some time messing around you manage to find the menu where you connect to the wifi network, but you are not sure what the password would be if it asks one.

The burger is decent. A bit on dry side, but edible. Could go down better with a drink.

decent plan, but I have a better idea. Go get anything made out of iron or steel bring it here, someone else go get any fire materials preferably some charcoal.

People disperse and go around searching things you asked for. You remain sitting on next to the corpses.

Futuristic city

"Well that's interesting... maybe I can work the things... Oh, I almost forgot. Have you seen any suspicious folks around? Maybe some sort of hooded figure who might know what is going on..." joe turns away and mumbles ..or who can teach me the secrets of life and death..

Try giving the car voice commands to get it to open, and try making a variety of symbols with my hands. Perhaps start making commands in other languages... jibberish if necessary.

One helpful dwarf with braided beard responds: "Well, there's this one emo guy, dressed all black and with a hobby of cutting himself. If I were superstitious I would say he's messing with black magic, but I'm not so I say he got some very odd technology for controlling blood. Though he claimed he received it from the entity who asked the Question. As far as I can tell, he's not evil per se or know any more than we do. Speaking about the Question, what was your answer? How did it react? How it responded?"

[3] You give it orders in various languages without any reaction. Then you proceed drawing symbols on the glass surface. One symbol, a line with 30° corner drawn near back end causes small hole opening. Quick examination hints that it might be a socket for recharger. Or for fuel. Definitely not for luggage.

HavingPhun
Megggas
Urist McCoder
wipeout1024
Old sigs.
Games.
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30 ... 33