Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 33

Author Topic: Question: Conquistador  (Read 54785 times)

HavingPhun

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: [Experimental] Question: Find your inner child
« Reply #120 on: July 05, 2015, 04:19:22 pm »

"Wilson, your a good man- err, crystal! But, a believe we will be a force to be reckoned with if we can get this canine creature to join us! Anyways... Animals love me. He looks like a Fitzgerald... Don't worry Fitzy... we won't hurt you."

Slowly approach the dog, let it sniff my hand, perhaps try to sing to it.

Nunzillor

« Reply #121 on: July 05, 2015, 04:42:38 pm »

"AUGHaughchristwhy!  God fucking damn you, Hank!"

With light streaming through the open door, Eddie could now see that the train was filled with mummies and skeletons.

He took a deep breath and—
"AHHHHHHHHHHH!  SWEET MOTHER OF LINUS NO!"

Try and get up and run out of the train.
« Last Edit: July 06, 2015, 05:12:12 am by Nunzillor »

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: July 05, 2015, 04:46:41 pm »

((How incredibly appropriate.))

"Well, shit. Guess I gotta walk it off. Walk it off, walk it off!"

Walk it off. Should have two hours before I'm in trouble. And then some four more before the worse symptoms present themselves! Check out what places I can go to from here.
« Last Edit: July 05, 2015, 04:48:46 pm by Harry Baldman »

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: July 06, 2015, 12:46:10 am »

Walk it off. Should have two hours before I'm in trouble. And then some four more before the worse symptoms present themselves! Check out what places I can go to from here.
I know that you're rolling with this for comedy purposes,  but don't forget that you have a skill level reroll available.
Seriously, ATHATH, we need to have an intervention about your death mug problem.
*slow clap* Well ATHATH congratulations. You managed to give the MC a mental breakdown before we even finished the first arc.
I didn't even read it first, I just saw it was ATHATH and noped it. Now that I read it x3 to noping

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: July 06, 2015, 01:01:07 pm »

Look around for useful things.

New skill: Search: [1] Misinformed.
[Search: 2]
All you find is still warm corpse of man on seat next to you. And another cooler corpse on right side of the plane.

"Wilson, your a good man- err, crystal! But, a believe we will be a force to be reckoned with if we can get this canine creature to join us! Anyways... Animals love me. He looks like a Fitzgerald... Don't worry Fitzy... we won't hurt you."

Slowly approach the dog, let it sniff my hand, perhaps try to sing to it.

New skill: Animal tamer: [4] Professional.
[Animal tamer: 5]
You approach the dog with confidence, crouch down near it and offer your hand for sniffing. Fitzy instantly starts wagging its tail and licks your arm!
Companion get!

"AUGHaughchristwhy!  God fucking damn you, Hank!"

With light streaming through the open door, Eddie could now see that the train was filled with mummies and skeletons.

He took a deep breath and—
"AHHHHHHHHHHH!  SWEET MOTHER OF LINUS NO!"

Try and get up and run out of the train.

[5]
You show impressive agility for a fat man with smashed balls and get out of the train and into ankle deep muddy water.

Allright, gotta man it up!

[Echolocation: 6]
Oh man, the clarity! There's tunnel behind you leading back to the airplane. On left there's tunnel, or perhaps stairs, leading upwards in steep angle. On right of you there is another tunnel going a bit downwards.

Harry Baldman - Brother Marcel
Flying Dice - Jack Fenway
HavingPhun - Joe Smith
Kevak - Sir Lucifer the Fourtysixth
Nunzillor - Eddie Johnson
wipeout1024 - Martita Sanchez-Rios
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: July 06, 2015, 01:03:52 pm »

"I sense one o' them steep tunnels down that-a-way!"

Explore the steep tunnel, and hope it leads me to some antivenin.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: July 06, 2015, 02:28:34 pm »

Harvest the warm corpse for organs.

HavingPhun

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: July 06, 2015, 03:03:16 pm »

"See Wilson! I told you! And so it begins... Fitz, Wilson, looks like we are going to have to hoof it out of here, lets get moving."

Walk along the tunnels in same direction as before (Following where I thought the train tracks went), sing a song with Wilson and Fitzgerald to pass the time.

wipeout1024

• Bay Watcher
  • I lie, but I tell the truth too.
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: July 06, 2015, 07:16:49 pm »

Call for help, and try to get the venom out of me.
Ain't nobody got time for that.

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: July 07, 2015, 03:17:33 pm »

"I sense one o' them steep tunnels down that-a-way!"

Explore the steep tunnel, and hope it leads me to some antivenin.

This tunnel is spiraling upwards and feels like someone tried to carve spiral staircase into live rock and quit the job before finishing it. After few rounds you can see light from above and little later you enter into a cave that can only be described as a desert with ceiling. Ceiling of the cave is only five meters above the sand and is covered with slowly pulsing glowing cystals.

A moment later a man and a dog walk into view from other side of nearest dune. He's holding pistol in his hand and something glowing in other one.

"See Wilson! I told you! And so it begins... Fitz, Wilson, looks like we are going to have to hoof it out of here, lets get moving."

Walk along the tunnels in same direction as before (Following where I thought the train tracks went), sing a song with Wilson and Fitzgerald to pass the time.

No tunnels here yet, only rolling dunes in a cave.

You continue along the rails, walking past three oasis and have to recheck few times correct direction before you reach end of this cave. Little on left of you you see entrance into a tunnel and very strong looking monk standing in front of it. He has neat goatee and tonsure, wears sunglasses and holds something limp in his hand. Looks like he's either bleeding from his mouth or he ate something raw...

Call for help, and try to get the venom out of me.

"HEEEEEEELP!!"

[First aid: 4]
You pull one bill from your bag and carefully use the paper to cut larger wound near bite wounds. By letting blood bleed out you can hope to get some of the venom out, but you probably need real antivenom anyway. Soonish. And you are a little low on medical equipment here.

Harvest the warm corpse for organs.

Having a knife or any cutting implement would reeeally help. Unless you plan to push your hand down into his throat and pull organs out that way.

Harry Baldman - Brother Marcel
Flying Dice - Jack Fenway
HavingPhun - Joe Smith
Kevak - Sir Lucifer the Fourtysixth
Nunzillor - Eddie Johnson
wipeout1024 - Martita Sanchez-Rios
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: July 07, 2015, 03:19:24 pm »

"What's shakin', dawg?" asks Brother Marcel of the guy. "And dawg," he respectfully nods at the dog.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: July 07, 2015, 03:47:00 pm »

Check around for bladed implements.

wipeout1024

• Bay Watcher
  • I lie, but I tell the truth too.
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: July 07, 2015, 07:56:25 pm »

Continue to try to get the venom out, and look for supplies.
"OH GOD! Somebody please help me!"
« Last Edit: July 08, 2015, 05:19:34 am by wipeout1024 »
Ain't nobody got time for that.

HavingPhun

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: July 07, 2015, 08:20:34 pm »

"Hrmmph, Hello there!"

Joe points the dog at his side.

"This is Fitzgerald. We met each other in our travels... He's sort of a strong and sensitive type. He doesn't talk much..."

He lifts up his hand, it contains a relatively small crystal that is glowing like the ones on the ceiling.

"This is Wilson. He's sort of an improptu mastermind of our group. He has many great ideas, and he knows his way around stalagmite."

"Oh, Me? I'm Joe, I was thinking we should explore for a way out of this place, any shafts going anywhere un-explored that way that you came from?"

"There isn't much going on in this tunnel... Some odd trees and more of these crystals back the way I came. You have any preference on where we shoul- You alright? You don't look to well..."

Attempt to help Brother Marcel with the snake bites and venom if he allows it. Perhaps Wilson knows a way to fix it?

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: July 08, 2015, 04:21:43 am »

"Oh yeah, plenty of unexplored shafts down there. Also rattlesnakes. Lotsa rattlesnakes. I bit some of 'em, but they bit me first, the feckers," Brother Marcel explains. "Yo, got any antivenin, dawg? I prolly gotta have some sooner or later. Or maybe, like, catch a rattlesnake, make it bite a horse and then put some of its blood in me."

Consider if these magical crystals might be helpful in healing me.
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 33