Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12

Author Topic: E3 2015  (Read 12493 times)

Scripten

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: E3 2015
« Reply #135 on: June 16, 2015, 02:13:47 pm »

Sorry if I seemed to be too harsh. I'm not losing my shit over the game, but I've liked everything Retro Studios have put out, including Hunters, so seeing this is... disappointing to say the least. Hopefully these are $5-$10 games.

Actually, Super Mario Maker looks really good, considering I wasn't too excited about it before. It even comes out on my girlfriend's birthday, so I have a gift all set for her.

Itnetlolor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #136 on: June 16, 2015, 02:19:53 pm »

Well, don't I feel like a fool, I've been on the Nintendo channel the whole time (ended up missing Square-Enix). The Zelda game was pretty funny to watch being played. Perfect co-op arcade style fun.

Star-Fox had some nifty features, and the Mario Editor game is pretty damn intuitive to use. Amiibos add more hidden content to the game.
« Last Edit: June 16, 2015, 02:24:05 pm by Itnetlolor »

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: June 16, 2015, 02:54:54 pm »

« Last Edit: January 15, 2016, 05:19:51 pm by penguinofhonor »

Folly

• Bay Watcher
  • Steam Profile: 76561197996956175
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: June 16, 2015, 02:59:17 pm »

I hate to say it, because I loved Ico and SotC, but The Last Guardian's trailer did not hype me at all. Although I do respect them for showing actual gameplay when so many other trailers are nothing but cinematics.

Horizon looks pretty awesome. Definitely a must-buy.

Dreams...from the trailer, I was left with no clue at all what it's supposed to be.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: June 16, 2015, 04:14:28 pm »

Did I... did I hear you correctly?
M.. multiplayer Zelda...?
Black lives matter.

Ozyton

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: June 16, 2015, 04:17:39 pm »

Did I... did I hear you correctly?
M.. multiplayer Zelda...?
Ever hear of Four Swords?
They're doing something similar except 3 players instead of four

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: June 16, 2015, 04:18:15 pm »

Oh thank god. That is not what I thought of at all.
Black lives matter.

SealyStar

• Bay Watcher
  • Gargoyles! Psychics!
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: June 16, 2015, 04:19:29 pm »

What's this "Federation Force" thing?

EDIT: I wish I hadn't found out. Why, Nintendo, why? Leaving aside that the games are clearly generic FPSes with the Metroid name tacked on, they literally look worse than the original MPH did.
« Last Edit: June 16, 2015, 04:47:59 pm by SealyStar »
I assume it was about cod tendies and an austerity-caused crunch in the supply of good boy points.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: June 16, 2015, 04:57:43 pm »

HOLY SHIT. Guys, nintendo's e3 page is saying Star Fox was a co-development with Platinum Games! Now why the hell didn't they mention this in the direct!?
What kind of game is the star fox game?
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: June 16, 2015, 05:07:17 pm »

HOLY SHIT. Guys, nintendo's e3 page is saying Star Fox was a co-development with Platinum Games! Now why the hell didn't they mention this in the direct!?
What kind of game is the star fox game?
Like Classic Star Fox but all the vehicles can transform now. Arwing has a bird/gerwalk mode, Landmaster can fly, and theres a VTOL thing that can deploy a wire controlled robot drone.
It's FEF, not FEOF

TempAcc

• Bay Watcher
  • [CASTE:SATAN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: June 16, 2015, 05:31:30 pm »

I feel like a dumb yahtzee wannabe for saying that nintendo's thing is just recycling their stuff over and over into worse and worse titles, but... Nintendo's thing these days is just recycling their stuff over and over into worse and worse titles :v

It seems the current trends are:

Metroid: boring FPS titles/odd remakes that aren't as fun.

Fire Emblem: MORE ANIME, LESS FUN, MAIN CHARACTER IS A LORD CLASS, FEMALE PEGASUS RIDER JOINS AT SOME POINT.

Mario: weird different game involving mario in some form. May or may not be fun. A good chunk of the seasonal innovation goes here.

Animal Crossing: new animal crossing game with the exact same gameplay features + few new gimmicky features and more characters.

Pokemon: New pair of pokemon games with a new team rocket analogue and new pokemons. Few new features, better graphics. Legendary pokemons play a major role of some sort.

Zelda: NEW ZELDA OMG ANOTHER LINK MORE PLOT HOLES TO ZELDA CANON GANNONDORF OR AN ANALOGUE SHOWS UP AT SOME POINT COLLECT 3/4 OF SOMETHING IN DUNGEONS TO ADVANCE THE PLOT. May or may not be open world.

Of course, I'm mostly joking, mostly :v
On normal internet forums, threads devolve from content into trolling. On Bay12, it's the other way around.
There is no God but TempAcc, and He is His own Prophet.

Urist McScoopbeard

• Bay Watcher
  • Damnit Scoopz!
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: June 16, 2015, 05:37:36 pm »

MGS V: Awesome

The Division: Awesome

Horizon Zero Dawn: Awesome

Other Trends: whatever!
This conversation is getting disturbing fast, disturbingly erotic.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: June 16, 2015, 05:39:55 pm »

Its probably more like 'Ganondorf or Ganon, and/or Other Villain controlled by/related to/that summons Ganon. Alternately, Vaati for no apparent reason.'
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

TempAcc

• Bay Watcher
  • [CASTE:SATAN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: June 16, 2015, 05:48:21 pm »

I'm mostly joking jeez :v, the "trends" I'm taking is from what has been shown + what previous titles in those series have shown + lol.
On normal internet forums, threads devolve from content into trolling. On Bay12, it's the other way around.
There is no God but TempAcc, and He is His own Prophet.

Redzephyr01

• Bay Watcher
  • Ferrum Cor
    • View Profile
« Reply #149 on: June 16, 2015, 06:12:09 pm »

Fire Emblem: MORE ANIME, LESS FUN, MAIN CHARACTER IS A LORD CLASS, FEMALE PEGASUS RIDER JOINS AT SOME POINT.
Actually, the main character of Fire Emblem Fates isn't a lord, they're a dark prince/princess.
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12