Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 12

Author Topic: E3 2015  (Read 12488 times)

Itnetlolor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
Re: E3 2015
« Reply #90 on: June 15, 2015, 02:45:24 pm »

The Yoshi's Wooly World game looks pretty fun, plus the art style is just awesome.
« Last Edit: June 15, 2015, 02:47:10 pm by Itnetlolor »

Ljas

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: June 15, 2015, 02:58:55 pm »

Well, the tech demo of the Hololens with Minecraft was entertaining. I wonder what other applications could be made for it?
My first thought was "How long 'till Stonesense integration?"

Itnetlolor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #92 on: June 15, 2015, 03:19:07 pm »

My summary of E3 so far: I need an upgrade. (Understated)

tryrar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: June 15, 2015, 04:14:49 pm »

fucking god EA we get it, you do sports games. DON'T SPEND LIKE A FUCKIGN HOUR TALKING ABOUT THEM SINCE YOU DO ONE EVERY YEAR
This fort really does sit on the event horizon of madness and catastrophe
No. I suppose there are similarities, but I'm fairly certain angry birds doesn't let me charge into a battalion of knights with a car made of circular saws.

Itnetlolor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #94 on: June 15, 2015, 04:25:39 pm »

Main feature was worth the wait. I wonder if I can do my usual Imperial raid method on Hoth, and steal a snowspeeder, and shoot down my "wingmates" like I did in the originals.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: June 15, 2015, 04:39:48 pm »

>EA thinks anyone cares about sports
>MINIONS GAME
Black lives matter.

Ozyton

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: June 15, 2015, 05:14:48 pm »

I just got home from work and looked at the XboX One controller. It's about damn time someone put that useless space under the controller to use (although Valve sort of revealed something like it first, and I don't count the N64's Z button because... well... N64 controller). I just hope the D pad isn't complete ass. I wish you could swap the D-pad and left thumb stick around because I'm more used to the Sony layout.

Now... is any game ever going to take advantage of the extra buttons? I remember the XboX controllers (the original Xbox, not the XboX One which is not the first XboX, that one came after the XboX. Obviously) having 6 face buttons on the right side... heck I remember the Sega Genesis and even the N64 having 6 face button. What's wrong with having 6 face buttons? The extra two buttons wouldn't be for super-necessary things you access all the time, more like the grenade switch function I remember being in the original Halo game.

EDIT: I'm watching an MGS5 trailer right now, and in the first few seconds I knew something was... different
In fact, I believe it's the first 60fps trailer I've ever seen, gameplay or not.
How are people unable to tell the difference is beyond me.
« Last Edit: June 15, 2015, 05:27:52 pm by OzyTheSage »

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: June 15, 2015, 05:18:38 pm »

>EA thinks anyone cares about sports
>MINIONS GAME
F2P, freemium mobile Minions game that looked like garbage no less.
Also its by EA, who have proven they make shitty F2P freemium at least twice.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Redzephyr01

• Bay Watcher
  • Ferrum Cor
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: June 15, 2015, 05:48:27 pm »

Do you have a meme you want to pitch to me  :P

Ozyton

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: June 15, 2015, 05:52:54 pm »

I just opened the press conference for Ubisoft and they were showing off some gameplay for Rainbow Six in co-op mode. I'm sure some of it (the live demonstration) was scripted, but for once they seemed to do a decent job at not making it sound scripted.

Drakale

• Bay Watcher
  • I will get my revenge~
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: June 15, 2015, 05:54:34 pm »

The division on the other hand was super cringy. Nobody talks like that in games...

Itnetlolor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #101 on: June 15, 2015, 06:00:06 pm »

For Honor was pretty neat. Trackmania with VR?

* Itnetlolor restrains himself from vomiting at the thought of it.

Yes please. Been wanting a first-person experience like that since Stunts for DOS.

Ozyton

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: June 15, 2015, 06:11:14 pm »

New Ghost Recon looks neat.

Looks neat.

Folly

• Bay Watcher
  • Steam Profile: 76561197996956175
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: June 15, 2015, 07:32:30 pm »

Battleborn looks interesting so far...though there's too little information on it, and with Gearbox's history I remain skeptical.

South Park SoT sequel could be good. I enjoyed the first game, and they sounded optimistic about doing better with this one.

The Minecraft presentation failed to convince me that HoloLens will be anything more than a briefly amusing toy and overall ineffective alternative to more conventional controllers and monitors. Also, no new content mentioned for Minecraft, and there's already much more interesting voxel-based building games in development, so I can't see myself going back to Minecraft just to play with HoloLens.

SW:Battlefront looks pretty good. I enjoyed the original. Would be nice if they changed the name though to avoid confusion...

Elder Scrolls Legends trailer provided absolutely no information at all. Still, Hearthstone set the bar pretty low, so I'm holding out hope that ES:L will not be terrible.

Looking forward to Squeenix's presentation tomorrow.

Chiefwaffles

• Bay Watcher
  • I've been told that waffles are no longer funny.
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: June 15, 2015, 07:37:30 pm »

Still, Hearthstone set the bar pretty low.
You shut your filthy mouth.
Quote from: RAM
You should really look to the wilderness for your stealth ideas, it has been doing it much longer than you have after all. Take squids for example, that ink trick works pretty well, and in water too! So you just sneak into the dam upsteam, dump several megatons of distressed squid into it, then break the dam. Boom, you suddenly have enough water-proof stealth for a whole city!
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 12