Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 12

Author Topic: E3 2015  (Read 12492 times)

tryrar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
E3 2015
« on: June 10, 2015, 10:01:15 pm »

Alrighty, with E3 just around the corner, I think it's time for an E3 thread! Speculations, wishlists, and rumors are welcome, but remember to mark anything that's not confirmed to show up and/or be true as such.

First, here's a link to all the games confirmed to be showing up:http://www.gamespot.com/articles/confirmed-games-at-e3-2015/1100-6427907/

Also, it seems maybe Retro is working on something(maybe Metroid?!): https://twitter.com/RetroStudios/status/608307402312679424

Also also, the guardian says they have sources claiming The Last Guardian will be at e3 this year(I recommend not holding your breath as you'll likely die of asphyxiation):http://www.theguardian.com/technology/gallery/2015/jun/09/e3-2015-most-anticipated-games
This fort really does sit on the event horizon of madness and catastrophe
No. I suppose there are similarities, but I'm fairly certain angry birds doesn't let me charge into a battalion of knights with a car made of circular saws.

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
Re: E3 2015
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2015, 10:44:24 pm »

Huh, I hadn't heard anything about that Firewatch game. Might be interesting if it isn't another "lol pretty graphix and two hours of empty gameplay but you can't complain because it's art" game.

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

Ozyton

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2015, 01:01:09 am »

Out of that list I'm most interested in Metal Gear Solid 5, Rock Band 4, and Uncharted 4. I'm also curious to see if The Division looks any good... that is to say, when it actually comes out, not what Ubisoft decides to show us at E3 (Watchdogs anyone?). Mirror's Edge... maybe... Also hoping to see a better deal on the PS4 as I'm planning to get one later this year. Hopefully they'll have a better deal than giving Last of Us as the bundled game, cause I'd rather have LBP3.

As for E3 itself... I dunno, every year I feel less and less excited for it.

Boltgun

• Bay Watcher
  • [UTTERANCES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2015, 02:50:06 am »

They're going to show Doom and then I'll decide if I am going to buy a new PC.

scriver

• Bay Watcher
  • City streets ain't got much pity
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 11, 2015, 05:34:50 am »

Guess I should post to watch this for Fallout or Xcom news.
Love, scriver~

Teneb

• Bay Watcher
  • (they/them) Penguin rebellion
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 11, 2015, 09:20:39 am »

Apparently, Shadow Warrior 2 may be announced there as well, according to one of the links below the list. Hope that it's the case.
Monstrous Manual: D&D in DF
Quote from: Tack
What if “slammed in the ass by dead philosophers” is actually the thing which will progress our culture to the next step?

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 11, 2015, 09:24:53 am »

« Last Edit: December 17, 2015, 11:15:13 am by penguinofhonor »

Folly

• Bay Watcher
  • Steam Profile: 76561197996956175
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 11, 2015, 10:35:07 am »

I've pretty much given up on the current console generation...my hopes for this year's E3 lie with Oculus, Vive, Morpheus, HoloLens, GoogleGlass2, Glyph, or any other VR devices that can show us some actual games.

Zangi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 11, 2015, 12:05:55 pm »

MGSV, instant buy.  ... I could have refrained from picking up the PS4 to get the red one coming out with this.  >.>

NewCom2 and FO4, wait till discount.  Bethseda games are best when aged a little anyways and I've been playing too many turn based tactical games lately.  None of the others are on the radar at this moment.
All life begins with Nu and ends with Nu...  This is the truth! This is my belief! ... At least for now...
FMA/FMA:B Recommendation

Puzzlemaker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 11, 2015, 01:35:08 pm »

XCOM2, Mirrors Edge and maybe Mad Max are on the list for me.  We'll have to see.
The mark of the immature man is that he wants to die nobly for a cause, while the mark of the mature man is that he wants to live humbly for one.

Drakale

• Bay Watcher
  • I will get my revenge~
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 11, 2015, 03:08:38 pm »

I'm hoping for a Shadow of Mordor sequel announcement myself.

lordcooper

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a number!
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 11, 2015, 03:11:36 pm »

Or just an Orc DLC/expansion.
Santorum leaves a bad taste in my mouth

Neonivek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 11, 2015, 03:27:40 pm »

You know... the game was alright but more interestingly it was like there was a great game hidden inside it, but the game focused on the dullest aspects instead. You had to force the game to be fun so to speak.

So yeah I'd totally would want another Shadow of Mordor that hopefully just announces that it is an alternate universe... so the "We know we will fail" aspect isn't so prominent.

Spaghetti7

• Bay Watcher
  • Steam ID: wavy shapes dude
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 11, 2015, 03:42:28 pm »

I'm looking for any more No Man's Sky that might appear there, very excited for that.
That's nothing. I had something mate with a pile of dead meat.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 11, 2015, 04:15:14 pm »

Or just an Orc DLC/expansion.
That'd be alright.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 12