Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 12

Author Topic: E3 2015  (Read 12480 times)

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
Re: E3 2015
« Reply #15 on: June 11, 2015, 05:26:38 pm »

NewCOM 2, MGSV, F4.

Hey, does anyone remember that trailer a year or so back and there was a dude in a dungeonlike place and he fought a dragon? It was a little bit reminiscent of Dark Souls. I'm trying to remember what that game was called.

Ozyton

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 11, 2015, 07:56:16 pm »

Hey, does anyone remember that trailer a year or so back and there was a dude in a dungeonlike place and he fought a dragon? It was a little bit reminiscent of Dark Souls. I'm trying to remember what that game was called.
I just saw someone mention its name in a video a couple weeks back but I can't remember now either. Man, that's going to bug me now. I seem to remember there being glimpses of sort of modern-ish looking stuff in it as well. There were also three other people there, possibly multiple players?

For some reason I keep thinking the name is Lost in Blue, but that's something else completely.
EDIT: Maybe it had 'deep' in the name...?
YES, it was called 'Deep Down'
« Last Edit: June 11, 2015, 08:20:45 pm by OzyTheSage »

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #17 on: June 11, 2015, 09:10:44 pm »

Yes! You are a gentleman and a scholar.

Redzephyr01

• Bay Watcher
  • Ferrum Cor
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 13, 2015, 04:54:33 pm »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Get hype. Also, Square Enix has released their E3 teaser video.

Ozyton

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 13, 2015, 05:02:13 pm »

Huh, for some reason I thought E3 was on the 15th? Bethesda is having its conference tomorrow?

EDIT: According to that video linked, there'll be 6 announcements that they can't spoil in the pre3 trailer?
« Last Edit: June 13, 2015, 05:06:49 pm by OzyTheSage »

Graknorke

• Bay Watcher
  • A bomb's a bad choice for close-range combat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 13, 2015, 05:02:18 pm »

Mankind Divided being expounded upon? Please.
Cultural status:
Depleted          ☐
Enriched          ☑

Redzephyr01

• Bay Watcher
  • Ferrum Cor
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 13, 2015, 05:07:06 pm »

I just realized the video playing in the background of the teaser is Frog's theme from Chrono Trigger.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 13, 2015, 05:22:22 pm »

I just realized the video playing in the background of the teaser is Frog's theme from Chrono Trigger.
Some electronic remix of it, but yep.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

jocan2003

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 13, 2015, 07:58:44 pm »

I wonder if we will hear about division and how much more *awesome* they are since last time we heard about them. Then ill rage about their shitty practice when the game comes out not being as advertised. Seem to be quite the new trend now, overhype the game, show what the game will be only to sell only 30% of what it was supposed to be. Watch dog fiasco anyone?

Why do ppl watch E3 anyway... only a few % seem to be legit marketing while the majority of the rest is only... well blowing your mind away so you dont think too much when comes time to buy the game.... even if its subpar.
Quote from: LoSboccacc
that was a luky dwarf. I had one dabbling surgeon fail so spectacularly that the patient skull flew a tile away from the table.
Quote from: NW_Kohaku
DF doesn't mold players into its image - DF merely selects those who were always ready for DF.
Quote from: Girlinhat
Minecraft UI is very simple. There's only so many ways you can implement "simple" without copying something. We also gonna complain that it uses WASD?

Ozyton

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 13, 2015, 08:02:13 pm »

Probably for game announcements, and console reveals once every 8 years or so apparently. A lot of the games revealed at E3 aren't even going to be available until much further down the road, and games that would have been announced sooner delay their announcements so they can do it at E3.

People also watch it to see people humiliate themselves on stage and say stupid crap. How many memes have spawned from E3 stuff?

Sensei

• Bay Watcher
  • Haven't tried coffee crisps.
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 13, 2015, 08:51:51 pm »

Yup, E3 is worth it for giant enemy crabs.
Let's Play: Automation! Bay 12 Motor Company Buy the 1950 Urist Wagon for just $4500! Safety features optional.
The Bay 12 & Mates Discord Join now! Voice/text chat and play games with other Bay12'ers!
Add me on Steam: [DFC] Sensei

Zangi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 13, 2015, 09:43:11 pm »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Get hype. Also, Square Enix has released their E3 teaser video.
It sounds like remixed music from Chrono Trigger.  Frog's Theme.

Awesome.
All life begins with Nu and ends with Nu...  This is the truth! This is my belief! ... At least for now...
FMA/FMA:B Recommendation

Folly

• Bay Watcher
  • Steam Profile: 76561197996956175
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 13, 2015, 09:52:53 pm »

I'd love to see Chrono Trigger re-booted, with a real-time active combat system and fully 3D world. A sequel would also be acceptable, as long as they don't screw it up like Chrono Cross.

Ozyton

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: June 13, 2015, 10:48:19 pm »

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: June 13, 2015, 10:53:59 pm »

Apparently the DLC update came out early in Japan and someone hacked it to show the characters even without the DLC codes or whatever.
They showed Lucas, which is pretty cool.
Anyway Tumblr is blowing up about this.
Black lives matter.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 12