Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9

Author Topic: Roll to Convert Mk. III  (Read 16901 times)

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Convert Mk. III
« Reply #105 on: July 05, 2015, 08:03:21 pm »

Everything
+1 Roguish Charm. -1 Plays Well With Others. +1 Lay of the Land
[75, 153]

Check up on my prophet and watch over my followers, try to stop their hangovers.
« Last Edit: July 06, 2015, 09:08:01 am by Persus13 »
Congratulations Persus, now you are forced to have the same personal text for an entire year!
Longbowmen horsearcher doomstacks that suffer no attrition and can navigate all major rivers without ships.
Sigtext

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: July 05, 2015, 08:15:31 pm »

A clarification: Those who have followers: 1) these followers are in addition to your prophet. 2) you can communicate directly with your prophet, and can make two minor miracles: one directly affecting your prophet, and one for the wider group, which does not have to directly affect them (like Ryleus Aluin's signs in the sky). or you can make one somewhat larger miracle, which must affect prophet and/or followers, though it can affect others as well.

poketwo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: July 05, 2015, 10:21:19 pm »

THE COMMUNIST GOD (+1 influence). Prophet: Minor Noble (+1 Rabble Rouser, +1 Absolute Faith, -1 Organized Religion)
AND SO THE COMMUNIST GOD COMMANDED HIS PROPHET TO SPREAD THE RELIGION TO OTHERS IN THE SETTLEMENT.

FArgHalfnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: July 05, 2015, 11:24:55 pm »

((You forgot my action, Ozarck))
you missed an update. gimme an action, and I'll edit it in.
My bad, sorry.

EDIT:
Farf, God of diseases
Scared of germs(+1), Clean and tidy(+1), Diseased (+1), Psychic overload (2)

"HULLO AGAIN, FIREPROPHET! LOOKS LIKE YOU'RE GETTING PRETTY TIRED! IT'S FINE, AS MUCH AS BEING SICK IS FUN IT CAN BE QUITE TIRING! YOU CAN TAKE A BREAK FROM YOUR HOLY MISSION, JUST DON'T TAKE TOO LONG, WE STILL HAVE MUCH TO DO! ALSO MAKE SURE YOU DON'T LOOSE THAT JOB, WE STILL NEED IT FOR A BUNCH OF STUFF!"

Determine if FIREBOY caught any new disease, reduce it's lethality if there is any. Help her relax otherwise.
« Last Edit: July 05, 2015, 11:57:22 pm by FArgHalfnr »
FArgHalfnr for the #1 eldrich monstrocity.

Nosaneinme

• Bay Watcher
  • It time to play
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: July 06, 2015, 12:15:53 am »

((You forgot my action, Ozarck))
you missed an update. gimme an action, and I'll edit it in.

Harm GM, for make fun my bad english.
(autosuccess: GM is wounded {|...................) Did I understand your action, that you wanted something to heal your prophet? I just Googled Potain, in case you wanted something specific that i didn't know about.

A potion, Thank you for listen to me

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
MIni-update and some clarifications
« Reply #110 on: July 06, 2015, 08:08:12 am »

A potion, Thank you for listen to me
Ah, of course. Your prophet doesn't yet have access to potions, but you can encourage him to make some.

I'm sorry that I teased you about your English.  :-[ It was meant in good fun.  :-\ I'll try to be more clear in writing your turns and in asking for more info when I don't understand something. :)

@ Persus - you have a prophet and two drunks. you had a prophet and three drunks but lost one. Sorry for the confusion :D

Mini Update
Farf, God of diseases

"HULLO AGAIN, FIREPROPHET! LOOKS LIKE YOU'RE GETTING PRETTY TIRED! IT'S FINE, AS MUCH AS BEING SICK IS FUN IT CAN BE QUITE TIRING! YOU CAN TAKE A BREAK FROM YOUR HOLY MISSION, JUST DON'T TAKE TOO LONG, WE STILL HAVE MUCH TO DO! ALSO MAKE SURE YOU DON'T LOOSE THAT JOB, WE STILL NEED IT FOR A BUNCH OF STUFF!"

Determine if FIREBOY caught any new disease, reduce it's lethality if there is any. Help her relax otherwise.

(3)The welcome break counterbalances the, err, quite substantive presence of Fireboy's god in her mind. She neither gains, nor loses psychic stress this round. (3) She seems to have a mild infection. Nothing a little penicillin wouldn't cure. (2) You don't have any penicillin  ???

Make small glowing words appear in front of my prophet's face saying Hello future prophet of Vashna, I am here to help you bring Justice to the world but first, where is the nearest city?
(1)You paint the word "Justice" in bright orange with a neat maroon shadow on your prophet's forehead. He is completely oblivious to this turn of events. Likely, he will not remain so for long.

((Hiddenleafguy got into the mini update due to being new this last round.))

Nosaneinme

• Bay Watcher
  • It time to play
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: July 07, 2015, 06:54:13 pm »

Master, Majesty please make potion for yourself

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: July 17, 2015, 02:27:33 pm »

GM Action: be financially stable and stay current with his RTDs
(3) you get a job. A night shift job. full time. and your landlady has construction done on the room directly below yours. You sleep fitfully at best. At least you aren't starving.

I'll be updating this weekend. Sorry for the delay. Anyone still interested who hasn't posted a turn yet, feel free :D

FArgHalfnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: July 17, 2015, 02:32:06 pm »

Is it as a security guard in a pizzeria?

(and also do I have to post another action after your mini update or was it considered to be my action for this turn?)

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: July 17, 2015, 02:47:10 pm »

The mini update counts as part of last turn. You don't have to post, but you can post an action for this round :D

No, I work in a warehouse. It's more stressful than it sounds.

FArgHalfnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: July 17, 2015, 02:53:38 pm »

Farf, God of diseases.

"IT'S OKAY FIREBOY, TAKE ALL YOUR TIME, WE NEED YOU TO BE IN TOP SHAPE TO DO YOUR MISSION, JUST MAKE SURE TO NOT LOOSE YOUR JOB!"

((Glad to see you back, that game is great fun :)))

Edit: Oh hey, I didn't know about this emoticon^^^.

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: July 18, 2015, 04:19:13 pm »

Omin, God of Pleasant Scents

+1 Fresh Bread and Strawberries. -1 Adventurous Spirit. +1 All Nature Sings. +1 Why Do Fools Suddenly Appear, Whenever You are Near?, +1 Gender Diversity, 5 Hygienic Disciples (incl. tavern keeper, midwife).

[334, 54]

Have my prophetess and disciples work on the creation of a public bathing space where all my wash off their filth and come out smelling nicely. This bathhouse ought to be popular with traveling merchants for sure. Maybe make it an addition to the tavern?
(2)Your prophetess is busy arranging flowers, baking bread, and cooing over her new niece. (6) Your followers, on the other hand, set to work, organizing supplies, pestering their husbands / brothers / fathers to pitch in, and in general being a big nuisance in town. they drive the tavern-keeper near batty with insistence on joining the bath-house to the tavern. (4) The work attracts attention, and the bath-house foundations are laid. Some its are dug in the locations o the various bathing pools, and a pile of supplies gathers behind the tavern.

well. Prohpetess: tell me what her dreams are. Thug: acquire money.
(2) "Well, I had this dream where a fish was eating my toes. it looked at me and yelled: You need to hang the laundry, or it will never get dry! ... is it a sign, master?" (6) Your thug goes off and establishes a small protection racket. You now have income! Your thug is now Skimming of  The Top!

Ryleus Aluin.

+1 Power Politics -1 Eye to Eye with the Divine [Light themed miracles level 2]
[26, 61]

Get my prophetess to calm everyone down before everything spirals out of control.
(5) Your prophetess agrees, the time is right! (4) She makes a long speech, and the crowd slowly settles in to listen. Many scoff and dismiss her claims as nonsense. But, at the appointed hour (tea time, that is) those interested meet in her drawing room. You now have one Prophetess, 2 noble followers, and 10 commoner followers! Ding!

Everything
+1 Roguish Charm. -1 Plays Well With Others. +1 Lay of the Land
[75, 153]

Check up on my prophet and watch over my followers, try to stop their hangovers.
(5)You bestow a little divine blessing on your followers, to ease their sufering. It works! Hang overs cured, the prophet and two drunks are actually inclined to serious business or a change.

THE COMMUNIST GOD (+1 influence). Prophet: Minor Noble (+1 Rabble Rouser, +1 Absolute Faith, -1 Organized Religion)
AND SO THE COMMUNIST GOD COMMANDED HIS PROPHET TO SPREAD THE RELIGION TO OTHERS IN THE SETTLEMENT.
(5)Your prophet eagerly gets to work, spreading the news. (1) In temple. On a holiday. His mother is so embarrassed. leaving the temple afterward, he is set upon by several burly men. A mob is forming.

Master, Majesty please make potion for yourself
(5)You command, he obeys. (5) gathering a few vials, a pot, and some water, he mixes a potion over an open fire, throwing in the ingredients you offered, and some dirt, a stick, and a rock, for some reason. He then drinks the potion, and straightens up noticeably, looking much healthier nad ready to go.

Farf, God of diseases.

"IT'S OKAY FIREBOY, TAKE ALL YOUR TIME, WE NEED YOU TO BE IN TOP SHAPE TO DO YOUR MISSION, JUST MAKE SURE TO NOT LOOSE YOUR JOB!"

((Glad to see you back, that game is great fun :)))

Edit: Oh hey, I didn't know about this emoticon^^^.
(1)You encourage your Prophetess to relax and work hard. Conflicted, she freaks out and runs away from the village. Oops.

conein

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: July 18, 2015, 04:33:02 pm »

Well, fine. Go hire some other thug, dont want your friend to be alone.

How much cash do we gain?

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: July 18, 2015, 04:58:00 pm »

Not a lot. It's a small village. Enough for a luxury or two.

Hiddenleafguy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: July 18, 2015, 05:33:20 pm »

Vashna shall speak to his prophet "Damn Mystical lights 'R Us, cheap crap. Hello my prophet, you shall do great things, for I am your god, Vashna lord of justice, and comic books but the comic book thing is more of a hobby. You shall become a great hero against crime, but first you need to follow my 5 or more step plan.
Step one: make your origin story. You have already done this so lets move on to the next step.
Step two: Learn how to free run, how to be a great detective, and at least three unarmed fighting styles one of which must be ether fallen czar style or doombunny style.
Step three:Come up with a secret identity, this shall be the name you take when you fight crime.
Step four:Get a intimidating costume based on your name.
Step five: Fight crime!"
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9