Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 9

Author Topic: Roll to Convert Mk. III  (Read 16878 times)

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Convert Mk. III
« Reply #60 on: June 14, 2015, 11:25:36 pm »

Gorgolath, the Mad God
-1 Communication, +1 Beyond the Veil
Commune with my prophet and tell him to build a boat, using whatever materials he can get, even if it means he has to dissassemble the shack..
(5-1)you make your desire for your prophet to build a boat known through the murk in his head. It actually sinks in. (5)Your prophet tears apart his shack, using the boards as hull, the beams for structural stability, the two oars mounted on the wall as oars, the can of nails for fastening things together, and the bucket of tar to seal the hull. He then drags the serviceable canoe over next to the canoe he uses to visit the mainland, and ties it of at the little dock. The Madness is ready to row.

Everything
+1 Roguish Charm. -1 Plays Well With Others. +1 Lay of the Land
[75, 153]

Inform my prophet to travel to another nearby village and preach about me.
(5)Sensing a scheme, he readily agrees, and gathers some supplies. (3-1)upon arriving at the other village, he begins shouting out about Everything, and promptly gets into an argument, which quickly turns personal. A few bruises later, and the crowd disperses.

Omin, God of Pleasant Scents

+1 Fresh Bread and Strawberries. -1 Adventurous Spirit. +1 All Nature Sings. +1 Why Do Fools Suddenly Appear, Whenever You are Near?

[334, 54]

Continue making good hygiene and adherence to pleasant scents a fundamental part of the community.
(4-1)She sets off, ready to help clean up the town, but a little nervous about the adventure. (2) Her first visit, to the tannery across town, turns her stomach ,and she flees discouraged.

Farf, God of diseases

+1 scared of germs, +1 Clean and tidy
[1,141]

Convert my prophet to my cause:
"Damit woman! Are you germist? Do you hate them? They only want to be your friend! What's wrong with you? Stop being afraid of everything and get a little bit dirty! Oh, and now your name is Fireboy! And you are also my prophet now!"

(5-1)you convince her to attempt to get dirty and change her name. (2) she sits in the dirt and tosses dust on herself for a while, then goes home and washes off. People laugh at her when she starts introducing herself as Fireboy the Prophet.

Ryleus Aluin.

+1 Power Politics -1 Eye to Eye with the Divine
[26, 61]

Leave my prophet alone for the time-being and hang around the village's center, making several random spattering of red sparks all the while.
(4)Your prophet goes home for the evening, and so misses the light show. it draws a crowd of about twenty villagers, plus some kids (yes, they are villagers too) who chase the lights around. The fathers seem content to let the kids chase sparks, but the mothers keep scolding them and trying to get them to stop.

+1 dark soul -1 influence

Thugdoblat, EVIL god

Tell our prophet she has done a good job and gift her visions of SOME DUDE RULING A TOWN BY PUNCHING INNOCENT PEOPLE TO SHOW EVERYONE HE IS THE MOST POWERFUL.
(2)she seems unconvinced that she is doing well. This doesn't seem to help as much as it shouldl have: Muahahahahahah!!!

(+1 rabble rouser, -1 organized religion, +1 Absolute Faith )

AND SO THE COMMUNIST GOD COMMANDED IT'S NOBLE PROPHET TO WRITE A COMMUNIST MANIFESTO FOR THE RELIGION, A BASIC GUIDELINE FOR SECTS OF THE GLORIOUS RELIGION OF REVOLUTION TO FOLLOW WITHOUT BECOMING SO DIFFERENT IT MAY AS WELL BE ANOTHER RELIGION.

THE COMMUNIST GOD ALSO SENT ANOTHER STRANGE WAVE OF DREAMS THROUGHOUT THE SETTLEMENT IT'S PROPHET RESIDES IN, THIS TIME OF GLORIOUS SONG AND DANCE ANIMATED!!!!!!!!!!
(4-1)you convince your prophet to write some rules for people who believe in you. He seems to be developing some stresses [psychic overload:|....] (4)He puts out an announcement for his household regarding rules and regulations about how to get along. (2) Th word "revolution" starts making his mother nervous, and she orders the bulls torn down and burned.

(5) that night, a rash o dreams of dancing runs throughout the household.

Magi mushi mo
1+aether addict 1-productively employable
[355,4]
Examine potions
(4) The residual energies from the now empty vials speak of beauty and of torment. Upon closer examination of your comatose Prophet, she certainly seems to be enjoying whatever she sees in her dreams - an enrapt smile remains on her face. Her body, on the other hand, twists and jerks in a wholly unnatural, rather painful looking fashion.

Huio,, the god of empiricism
(+1 Show Me. -1 Beyond The Veil)
[85, 87]
Get the prophet to write publish and short book about my existence.
(3) Your prophet seems unmoved by your pleas to publish. he does, rather reluctantly, place quill to parchment, (4) and adds to his list of empirical evidence regarding your existence. It reads: Empirical existence that the voice in my head exists: 1)Twice it has contacted me (evidenciary value - slight 2) This list (also of slight value).

blazing glory

« Reply #61 on: June 14, 2015, 11:30:02 pm »

Eh, I'm dropping out, this isn't really my sort of thing.

conein

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: June 15, 2015, 04:45:33 am »

THUGDOBLAT EVIL GOD
TELL HER TO GO ROB SOME STUPID LITTLE PLACE BY PUNCHING PEOPLE IN THE FACE SO SHE WILL UNDERSTAND ITS FUN.

darkpaladin109

• Bay Watcher
  • has no intention of returning here
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: June 15, 2015, 02:23:25 pm »

Gorgolath, the Mad God
Tell him to row it to the mainland.

FArgHalfnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: June 15, 2015, 02:40:05 pm »

Farf, God of diseases

+1 Scared of germs, +1 Clean and tidy

Speak to my prophet:
FIREBOY!! NOW IS THE TIME TO FINISH YOUR EDUCATION! GET A DISEASE, ANY OF THEM I DON'T CARE! YOU HAVE TO LEARN THAT BEING AFRAID OF EVERYTHING IS POINTLESS!! NOW ROLL YOURSELF IN PIG SHIT OR SOMETHING!! WE HAVE BUSINESS TO DO!
FArgHalfnr for the #1 eldrich monstrocity.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: June 17, 2015, 03:50:06 am »

+1 Fresh Bread and Strawberries. -1 Adventurous Spirit. +1 All Nature Sings. +1 Why Do Fools Suddenly Appear, Whenever You are Near?

[334, 54]

I don't mean personally setting off to make people adherents - I mean like expressing opinions on making pleasant scents part of the community and stuff like that. The group consciousness requires these concepts, you see, and they need to be introduced by persons of interest such as my prophetess! Cite improved relations with other villages and traders as the obvious benefits of such hygienic practices.

Nosaneinme

• Bay Watcher
  • It time to play
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: June 17, 2015, 04:29:18 am »

Find Plant to do Mad Alchemy 
« Reply #67 on: June 17, 2015, 04:29:58 am »

[85, 87]
Wait until the prophet finish the book or 2 months have passed (which ever comes first).
Find out the peoples reactions to the pamphlet being published
« Last Edit: June 17, 2015, 05:44:00 pm by Roc CURIOUSBEAST_EATER »

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: June 17, 2015, 06:40:30 am »

Everything
[75, 153]

Tell my prophet to try again.
Congratulations Persus, now you are forced to have the same personal text for an entire year!
Longbowmen horsearcher doomstacks that suffer no attrition and can navigate all major rivers without ships.
Sigtext

poketwo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: June 17, 2015, 12:26:34 pm »

AND SO THE COMMUNIST GOD SAW THE FOLLY OF THE NOBILITY'S RESISTANCE, AND SO COMMANDED THE PROPHET TO TAKE THE RELIGION UNDERGROUND, AS IN MAKE IT A SECRET TO ALL BUT THE SERF MEMBERS OF IT. OH, ALSO EXPAND IT WHILE HE'S AT IT!!!

THE COMMUNIST GOD PLOTS MORE FOR NOW, AS EVERYTHING JUST NEEDS TO FALL INTO PLACE.

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: June 17, 2015, 03:35:43 pm »

[85, 87]
Wait until the prophet finish the book or 2 months have passed (which ever comes first).
Not even gonna roll for this, since, you know, the pamphlet is all he wrote, exactly as mentioned in the update 8)

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: June 18, 2015, 08:59:36 pm »

Turn incoming. Will be in this space. I'll be out of internet range over the weekend. So next turn Monday at earliest.

Edit: so much for reusing this space.
« Last Edit: June 21, 2015, 01:56:38 pm by Ozarck »

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
First Disciples Get! Convert +3!
« Reply #72 on: June 19, 2015, 03:28:21 pm »

((I will be out of town tonight through Sunday afternoon. Also, if you guys have any questions about any aspect of the game, feel free to ask :D))

THUGDOBLAT EVIL GOD
TELL HER TO GO ROB SOME STUPID LITTLE PLACE BY PUNCHING PEOPLE IN THE FACE SO SHE WILL UNDERSTAND ITS FUN.
(3) she seems disinclined to punch people in the face. She does go and attempt to rob some people. (4) She steals some cured meat from the village, and a thick overcoat. Stocking up against the already harsh winter.

Gorgolath, the Mad God
Tell him to row it to the mainland.
(5-1)Compelled by your voice, he jumps right in and starts rowing (2) but the tide is against him, and he winds up, exhaustd, right back on his beach.

Farf, God of diseases

+1 Scared of germs, +1 Clean and tidy

Speak to my prophet:
FIREBOY!! NOW IS THE TIME TO FINISH YOUR EDUCATION! GET A DISEASE, ANY OF THEM I DON'T CARE! YOU HAVE TO LEARN THAT BEING AFRAID OF EVERYTHING IS POINTLESS!! NOW ROLL YOURSELF IN PIG SHIT OR SOMETHING!! WE HAVE BUSINESS TO DO!
(5-1)Ms. Fireboy is won over by your command. (4)She goes out and finds some rotten food and eats it, getting food poisoning. Over the course of theday, she develops a runny nose, difficulty swalloing, and drowsiness. that last might just be the late hour though.[+1 disease (d)] [psychic overload |....]

The next day, use my power to invert the colours of every fruit within the village.
(6)you invert the color of every plant in the village market. They all taste different now, too. And the mice. Nobody notices the mice, except maybe the cats.

[334, 54]

I don't mean personally setting off to make people adherents - I mean like expressing opinions on making pleasant scents part of the community and stuff like that. The group consciousness requires these concepts, you see, and they need to be introduced by persons of interest such as my prophetess! Cite improved relations with other villages and traders as the obvious benefits of such hygienic practices.
(5)your propehtess holds court in the bakery on cleanliness, (2+1) and wins over a few converts, who begin washing their hands daily, and even change their clothes and wash them! [+3 hygenic disciples]

Find Plant to do Mad Alchemy 
(4)you locate several possible ingredient plants in the nearby area that your prophet could use to condiuct experiments.

[85, 87]
Find out the peoples reactions to the pamphlet being published
(4)keeping your ear on the people, you notice a decided lack of awareness of the pamphlet's existence, as your prophet has only made a brief list concerning whther you even exist at all, and keeps that in his breast pocket. He has not shared news of the strange voice in his head with anyone, yet.

Everything
[75, 153]

Tell my prophet to try again.
(1)Your prophet ignores you. It's been a rough day for him, and he gets drunk again.

AND SO THE COMMUNIST GOD SAW THE FOLLY OF THE NOBILITY'S RESISTANCE, AND SO COMMANDED THE PROPHET TO TAKE THE RELIGION UNDERGROUND, AS IN MAKE IT A SECRET TO ALL BUT THE SERF MEMBERS OF IT. OH, ALSO EXPAND IT WHILE HE'S AT IT!!!

THE COMMUNIST GOD PLOTS MORE FOR NOW, AS EVERYTHING JUST NEEDS TO FALL INTO PLACE.
(1)Your prophet instead gets into an argument with his mother over your rules. "You will know the name of Communism, Mother!" he screams. (4) spurred on by the argument, he adds several rules regarding the proper behavior of parents toward their children in a communist society. [-1 family friendly][psychic overload ||...]

High tyrol

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: June 19, 2015, 08:27:50 pm »

Question:do we start in the same city or are we in different locations
Action search the town for chemicals or alchemicals similar or identical to the mysterous substance in my prophets possession. identify nearby production,distribution and storage locations.predominant religions in the area should also be included in my intelligence retrieval.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: June 20, 2015, 05:07:42 am »

+1 Fresh Bread and Strawberries. -1 Adventurous Spirit. +1 All Nature Sings. +1 Why Do Fools Suddenly Appear, Whenever You are Near?, 3 Hygienic Disciples

[334, 54]

Start up a cleanliness club - the members obtain superior bread compared to non-members and, upon joining, one package of free strawberry scented soap. Admission to the club depends on hygiene inspection by the disciples. Hope this incentivizes greater conversion!
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 9