- 3 (20%)
- 4 (26.7%)
- 5 (33.3%)
- 3 (20%)
Something else (post in thread)
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 15

Pages: 1 ... 62 63 [64] 65 66 ... 92

Author Topic: Sword Art Online RPG - OOC - Might be getting a new GM!  (Read 86807 times)

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
Re: Sword Art Online RPG - OOC - Game Full, Waitlist Open!
« Reply #945 on: June 18, 2015, 09:53:17 am »

The fact that this is AU became obvious the moment bows were included, and sword skills became something other than ridiculous 10-hit combos.
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #946 on: June 18, 2015, 09:54:09 am »

Or the fact that there's a North American server.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #947 on: June 18, 2015, 09:54:44 am »

AU was really the only way to do this without being upstaged by canon characters.
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #948 on: June 18, 2015, 09:56:14 am »

Nah, we just have to gain power like they do.

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #949 on: June 18, 2015, 09:56:59 am »

Or kidnap them in their sleep and sacrifice them to the Dread God Cthulhu for, like, 20 levels to each guild member.
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #950 on: June 18, 2015, 09:57:51 am »

Or kidnap them in their sleep and sacrifice them to the Dread God Cthulhu for, like, 20 levels to each guild member.
Or hand them over to the XxX_KayabaAndKiririririririritoFanClub_XxX guild.

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #951 on: June 18, 2015, 09:59:28 am »

Or hand them over to the XxX_KayabaAndKiririririririritoFanClub_XxX guild.
So basically what I suggested but without the sacrifice?
We are the XxXxXxX_KayabaAndKiRiRiRiRiRiToFanClub_XxXxXxX, after all.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #952 on: June 18, 2015, 09:59:53 am »

No, we sacrifice them. To the Dread GM Kayaba.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
« Reply #953 on: June 18, 2015, 10:00:46 am »

he never saw any of the 10,000 people that happened to have the x Ranged Weapon skill, maybe.
Black lives matter.

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #954 on: June 18, 2015, 10:01:49 am »

We haven't cleared it yet lol, if this is a raid we're about to be attacked by a 10 ft boar or a giant pig with a meat cleaver.
Caine's law.
And so, here at the end of days, you are as you’ve always been. Willing to die. Not willing to quit.

Vengeance is mine saith the Lord but this morning. He's going to fucking well have to share.

Is she worth it, would you burn the city to save her? For her, I'd burn the world.

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #955 on: June 18, 2015, 10:04:21 am »

he never saw any of the 10,000 people that happened to have the x Ranged Weapon skill, maybe.
And I'm calling bullshit, because surely someone would have had the bright idea of "hey let's bring this thing that means we don't have to go near the boss to damage them to a boss battle", no?

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #956 on: June 18, 2015, 10:05:56 am »

Well it was called sword art. Bringing a bow would be a bit like bringing a gun to a knife fight. Cheating.
Caine's law.
And so, here at the end of days, you are as you’ve always been. Willing to die. Not willing to quit.

Vengeance is mine saith the Lord but this morning. He's going to fucking well have to share.

Is she worth it, would you burn the city to save her? For her, I'd burn the world.

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #957 on: June 18, 2015, 10:08:39 am »

Well it was called sword art. Bringing a bow would be a bit like bringing a gun to a knife fight. Cheating.
...because they care so much about 'cheating' when their life is at stake, am I right? Yeah, they're gonna respect the unofficial rules of the guy who trapped them in a game for, in their minds, his own twisted amusement. That makes sense.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #958 on: June 18, 2015, 10:09:27 am »

I think he meant something more along the lines of 'Kayaba didn't include any because SWORD Art Online'.

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #959 on: June 18, 2015, 10:10:37 am »

Well it was cheating to him and he made the game, he was all about finding whoever was the fastest and melee combat. Bows would have ruined his plan.
Caine's law.

Pages: 1 ... 62 63 [64] 65 66 ... 92