- 3 (20%)
- 4 (26.7%)
- 5 (33.3%)
- 3 (20%)
Something else (post in thread)
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 15

Pages: 1 ... 30 31 [32] 33 34 ... 92

Author Topic: Sword Art Online RPG - OOC - Might be getting a new GM!  (Read 86860 times)

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
Re: Sword Art Online RPG - OOC and Interest Check
« Reply #465 on: June 09, 2015, 01:03:19 pm »

...no, you really are. Bob moves something like 3 times as fast as Bradley.
And not even Bradley's charge can catch up to Bob in distance. That also assumes Bradley can HIT Bob, given his DEX and AGI are exactly the same as Shiina's.

Hell, Shiina would have a better chance against him. For one, Bob deals scratch damage to her, and that gets reduced to 1 with her own skill. :P
« Last Edit: June 09, 2015, 01:09:46 pm by IamanElfCollaborator »

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #466 on: June 09, 2015, 01:13:05 pm »

That, ah, depends on your definitione of scratch damage. Assuming no crits and that knifes are a dexterity weapon, Bob deals approximately 14 damage per hit to someone with 75 HP.
That means I need around 6-7 hits to take you out.
Of course, thats not counting your sword skill. Assuming you use that he can't even do that much for one turn, followed by, IIRC, 1 turn of stun in which he can do 14.
That doubles it to 12-14.
Of course, that assumes you don't attack at all, since you only need 1-2 hits to take me out and, even if my dodge chance is way better than yours, that's not exactly hard to do.
All in all this was completely pointless but I predict Bob would lose and run away.
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #467 on: June 09, 2015, 01:14:04 pm »

Yeah yeah all bully the big guy. You'll see his brilliance when he's between you and the boss intent on carving out your liver.
Caine's law.
And so, here at the end of days, you are as you’ve always been. Willing to die. Not willing to quit.

Vengeance is mine saith the Lord but this morning. He's going to fucking well have to share.

Is she worth it, would you burn the city to save her? For her, I'd burn the world.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
« Reply #468 on: June 09, 2015, 01:14:47 pm »

There would be no fight. Shiina would not notice Bob so hard his attacks would do no damage.
Black lives matter.

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #469 on: June 09, 2015, 01:16:10 pm »

There would be no fight. Shiina would not notice Bob so hard his attacks would do no damage.
...so you remember the assassin/healer thing he mentioned? Because, as it turns out, not being noticed is quite good for killing someone without, ah, other people noticing.
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #470 on: June 09, 2015, 01:19:04 pm »

Whoops, misread the stats. Thought STR calculations were used for all weapons.

Not scratch damage, but it'd take a bit of time in which Shiina could hit him hard and force him to back off. :P Or take a healing pot.

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #471 on: June 09, 2015, 01:19:27 pm »

Word of warning. If you try to heal Bradley do it when he's not looking. If you come at him with a knife he might take it.... Badly.
Caine's law.
And so, here at the end of days, you are as you’ve always been. Willing to die. Not willing to quit.

Vengeance is mine saith the Lord but this morning. He's going to fucking well have to share.

Is she worth it, would you burn the city to save her? For her, I'd burn the world.

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #472 on: June 09, 2015, 01:20:02 pm »

Or, y'know. Warn him beforehand. Because being noticed is a thing.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
« Reply #473 on: June 09, 2015, 01:21:12 pm »

"Hey, my trusted guildmate, who I have been with for fifteen floors, is coming at me with his knife! This obviously means he means to kill me."
Black lives matter.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #474 on: June 09, 2015, 01:21:56 pm »

Or you know, familiarize each other with your Sword Skills first. That way we don't get someone trying to push Shiina away from danger when she activates her damage-reducing skill, or Bob being accused of being a PKer when he uses his.

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #475 on: June 09, 2015, 01:22:34 pm »

Lol he's coming at me with a knife in the middle of a fight. It's more likely then thinking he's coming to heal me.
Caine's law.

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #476 on: June 09, 2015, 01:23:21 pm »

But then we don't get to pull out SUPAH SEKKRIT TEKNIKS in the middle of a battle, especially when they could have been used beforehand to save lifes.
Lol he's coming at me with a knife in the middle of a fight. It's more likely then thinking he's coming to heal me.
A knife that's glowing green, mind you.

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #477 on: June 09, 2015, 01:24:39 pm »

Or you know, familiarize each other with your Sword Skills first. That way we don't get someone trying to push Shiina away from danger when she activates her damage-reducing skill, or Bob being accused of being a PKer when he uses his.

Or intercepting attacks for Yuri after she procs her counterattack.
Quote from: Wing, via Discord
I want a coat that doesn't make me look like a rear admiral from the East India Company

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #478 on: June 09, 2015, 01:25:06 pm »

But then we don't get to pull out SUPAH SEKKRIT TEKNIKS in the middle of a battle, especially when they could have been used beforehand to save lifes.
A knife that's glowing green, mind you.
Poison/acid. Of two effects which glow green in 99% of MMOs, which is more likely to be associated with a bladed weapon?

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #479 on: June 09, 2015, 01:25:26 pm »

Ahhh green, the colour of all things toxic in videogames.
Caine's law.

Pages: 1 ... 30 31 [32] 33 34 ... 92