- 3 (20%)
- 4 (26.7%)
- 5 (33.3%)
- 3 (20%)
Something else (post in thread)
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 15

Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 ... 92

Author Topic: Sword Art Online RPG - OOC - Might be getting a new GM!  (Read 86993 times)

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Sword Art Online RPG - OOC and Interest Check
« Reply #345 on: June 09, 2015, 07:15:10 am »

Yeah just Ragnarok we need.
« Last Edit: June 09, 2015, 07:19:36 am by Patrick Hunt »
Caine's law.
And so, here at the end of days, you are as you’ve always been. Willing to die. Not willing to quit.

Vengeance is mine saith the Lord but this morning. He's going to fucking well have to share.

Is she worth it, would you burn the city to save her? For her, I'd burn the world.

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #346 on: June 09, 2015, 09:04:12 am »

So is it just me, or are we all trying to attack the same target because we're trying to tag as many mobs as possible for the highest amount of loot and exp?  :P

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #347 on: June 09, 2015, 09:14:06 am »

Well, Shiina's kinda fucked for movement, so I'm going for the easiest target. :P

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #348 on: June 09, 2015, 09:15:28 am »

Not me lol I just charged the one in the middle, my skill aggros those around the one I hit so should bring a cluster of them to me.
No bosses here though so no bonus for last hit. Btw Twin how big is the aggro effect?

So am I lol that's why my first skill is a charge, let's me get in range faster.
Caine's law.
And so, here at the end of days, you are as you’ve always been. Willing to die. Not willing to quit.

Vengeance is mine saith the Lord but this morning. He's going to fucking well have to share.

Is she worth it, would you burn the city to save her? For her, I'd burn the world.

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #349 on: June 09, 2015, 09:16:53 am »

Eh. I attacked the one nobody else seemed to be attacking, because fuck teamwork maaaaan.
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #350 on: June 09, 2015, 10:03:03 am »

If Shiina survives long enough, I'm going to go rip off Braum some more. :P

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #351 on: June 09, 2015, 10:03:41 am »

How so?
Caine's law.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #352 on: June 09, 2015, 10:04:18 am »

Giving her a leap ability to leap to people's defence. Probably. Seems fitting for her.

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #353 on: June 09, 2015, 10:05:22 am »

Lol that's gonna be really interesting.
Caine's law.

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #354 on: June 09, 2015, 10:11:21 am »

Will we be sticking together all the time or will the 2 parties be splitting up between boss fights?
Caine's law.

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #355 on: June 09, 2015, 10:13:11 am »

Bob will split off from the  whole group to fulfil his destiny of being forever alone, obviously.
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #356 on: June 09, 2015, 10:14:23 am »

Bob will split off from the  whole group to fulfil his destiny of being forever alone, obviously.
rip bob
u wil b mised

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #357 on: June 09, 2015, 10:14:29 am »

It'll probably work out much like the LN; just about everyone will come together for attempts at floor bosses, but other than that only those of us who join guilds or make friends with each other will hang out in between.

That said, it's a massive load on the GM for twelve people to each be off doing their own thing constantly, so we should probably make some effort to stay at least in small groups.

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #358 on: June 09, 2015, 10:15:54 am »

Lol, I asked because if we stay together we don't need 3 tanks and I can alter my character a bit into a heavy offense type rather then heavy defence.
Though the unique skill I'm aiming for I'm keeping no matter what.

We're all meant to make 1 alliance, but yeah I'd say stick to the 2 teams, easier for him and its safer for us if something unexpected happens.
Caine's law.

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #359 on: June 09, 2015, 10:17:33 am »

...how do you even know what unique skills there are in this?
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 ... 92