- 3 (20%)
- 4 (26.7%)
- 5 (33.3%)
- 3 (20%)
Something else (post in thread)
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 15

Pages: 1 ... 85 86 [87] 88 89 ... 92

Author Topic: Sword Art Online RPG - OOC - Might be getting a new GM!  (Read 86636 times)

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
Re: Sword Art Online RPG - OOC - Game Full, Waitlist Open!
« Reply #1290 on: June 25, 2015, 01:59:24 am »

Yes. Now imagine making 3 swords in that same amount of time.
We can get a goddamn production line going.
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1291 on: June 25, 2015, 02:01:35 am »

Unless we're gonna do 3 second turns it'll just all be done in 1 turn regardless of how much is being made.

But I don't mind it'll just mean you guys are stuck waiting for us to mine before we can progress.
Caine's law.
And so, here at the end of days, you are as you’ve always been. Willing to die. Not willing to quit.

Vengeance is mine saith the Lord but this morning. He's going to fucking well have to share.

Is she worth it, would you burn the city to save her? For her, I'd burn the world.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #1292 on: June 25, 2015, 02:02:48 am »

Yes, but it's still three pieces in one turn, as opposed to one.

And that assumes we don't raid and just BUY the damn equipment off another blacksmith.

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1293 on: June 25, 2015, 02:04:18 am »

I doubt we'll be limited to crafting 1 thing per turn or we'll spend hundreds of turns doing nothing but standing at a forge.
Caine's law.
And so, here at the end of days, you are as you’ve always been. Willing to die. Not willing to quit.

Vengeance is mine saith the Lord but this morning. He's going to fucking well have to share.

Is she worth it, would you burn the city to save her? For her, I'd burn the world.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #1294 on: June 25, 2015, 02:04:47 am »

Yes, but it's still three pieces in one turn, as opposed to one.

And that assumes we don't raid and just BUY the damn equipment off another blacksmith.
Elf no, that makes competition for our great merchant empire. I need to sell virtual meth damn it!

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1295 on: June 25, 2015, 02:05:19 am »

I doubt we'll be limited to crafting 1 thing per turn or we'll spend hundreds of turns doing nothing but standing at a forge.
Still triple the amount regardless.

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1296 on: June 25, 2015, 02:06:18 am »

And triple the amount of time spent mining to make it.
Caine's law.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1297 on: June 25, 2015, 02:07:16 am »

It'd be the same if the people went on the same mining trips, and the benefits outweigh the downsides.

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #1298 on: June 25, 2015, 02:07:46 am »

...not really? Since we'll have that many more people mining it or something. Hell, we could probably hire other people to do it as well.
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1299 on: June 25, 2015, 02:10:10 am »

Like I said I don't mind. Just don't see the point in 3.people doing exactly the same.thing when there's literally thousands of different options.
Caine's law.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1300 on: June 25, 2015, 02:11:12 am »

Apart from it creating a safety net, more equipment faster, and all the other benefits we just mentioned?

Like, if I shot Shiina, there goes your cook. If I shot Bradley, we still have two smiths of equal skill.

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1301 on: June 25, 2015, 02:14:10 am »

You only need 2 for safety, and it won't make more faster because I doubt we'll have a limit on how much we can make per turn since it takes 3 seconds to make something.
Caine's law.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1302 on: June 25, 2015, 02:15:12 am »

And as I said, it's still faster because there's thrice as many people making the crap.

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1303 on: June 25, 2015, 02:17:22 am »

.... How is it faster? If we have no limit to what we can make in a turn 1 person is just as fast as 3.
Caine's law.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1304 on: June 25, 2015, 02:18:40 am »

Not if the two other guys match what the first is making, that's still triple the stiff made.
Pages: 1 ... 85 86 [87] 88 89 ... 92