Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 12

Author Topic: Dominions 4 Round #16: Me and My Dragon  (Read 20478 times)

Re: Dominions 4 Round #16: Me and My Dragon (Finally starting!)
« Reply #60 on: June 26, 2015, 01:38:27 am »

Ping me if you need a sub at some point.

EnigmaticHat

• Bay Watcher
  • I vibrate, I die, I vibrate again
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: June 27, 2015, 12:31:37 am »

Ok, I need to know who the pretender is on each team in order to hit the start button, otherwise we're ready to go!  I'm surprised llamaserver couldn't figure that out on its own but whatever, not going to complain about the free server system making this all easier.
"T-take this non-euclidean geometry, h-humanity-baka. I m-made it, but not because I l-li-l-like you or anything! I just felt s-sorry for you, b-baka."
You misspelled seance.  Are possessing Draignean?  Are you actually a ghost in the shell? You have to tell us if you are, that's the rule

Karlito

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: June 27, 2015, 01:29:21 am »

Jomon is our pretender, but that one's pretty obvious.
This sentence contains exactly threee erors.

EnigmaticHat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: June 27, 2015, 01:56:13 am »

Yeah I kinda figured.
"T-take this non-euclidean geometry, h-humanity-baka. I m-made it, but not because I l-li-l-like you or anything! I just felt s-sorry for you, b-baka."
You misspelled seance.  Are possessing Draignean?  Are you actually a ghost in the shell? You have to tell us if you are, that's the rule

AlStar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: June 27, 2015, 08:04:34 am »

Arcosephale is the Pretender of Arcosephale/Midgard.

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: June 27, 2015, 09:42:42 am »

Pangaea is the Pretender of Team 2.

EnigmaticHat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: June 27, 2015, 12:47:45 pm »

And we are officially started!  For the first year or two I've set the time limit to 28h per turn, which I'll extend if I see anyone lagging behind.  Still do try to get it in on time.  Tell me if you have any problems; everything looks fine from my end.  And good luck.  Until you're at war with my team, then bad luck

Culise

• Bay Watcher
  • General Nuisance
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: June 29, 2015, 08:55:59 am »

It's kind of amazing how we managed to delay just long enough to start it right on a Sunday.  Requesting 12-hour extension. :D
« Last Edit: June 29, 2015, 08:58:32 am by Culise »

EnigmaticHat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: June 29, 2015, 10:41:53 am »

Done.  Have a nice day :)

Culise

• Bay Watcher
  • General Nuisance
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: June 29, 2015, 07:11:00 pm »

Thank you.  Turn is now in.  My day was well enough, but it could probably be nicer if I knew I'd still have a job in two days.  Ah, well; at least I'll have scads of time in the very near future.  A surfeit of it, even. 

Karlito

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: June 29, 2015, 07:30:33 pm »

I like the selection of thrones we have for this game, though their geographic distribution could have been better. The high and low thrones, the 3 least annoying seasonal thrones, might, night, flames, and ice.

Info On Other Nations: Disabled is such a weird setting in that it won't even let me see my Disciple's titles (or my own).
« Last Edit: June 30, 2015, 02:44:50 am by Karlito »
This sentence contains exactly threee erors.

Culise

• Bay Watcher
  • General Nuisance
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: June 30, 2015, 02:38:50 pm »

Aye.  The best I can see is your name.  Ah, a shame I didn't go with my alternate choice.  :P

EnigmaticHat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: June 30, 2015, 08:24:22 pm »

Yeah, for some reason I read that as meaning "you can only see your timeline" and no timelines as "you can't see any timeline, including your own".

EnigmaticHat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: July 05, 2015, 03:19:32 am »

Twelve hour extension for Jomon.

Really sad those elephant mercs died on the first turn I had them.  I guess they don't count for as much in the age of the crossbow...

Hatman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: July 05, 2015, 04:52:55 am »

I think you've been sold some defective elephants, friend. Mine seem to understand the fine art of standing on quarrelers and arbalists rather intuitively.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 12