Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12

Author Topic: Dominions 4 Round #16: Me and My Dragon  (Read 20456 times)

EnigmaticHat

• Bay Watcher
  • I vibrate, I die, I vibrate again
    • View Profile
Re: Dominions 4 Round #16: Me and My Dragon (Finally starting!)
« Reply #135 on: August 21, 2015, 11:11:22 pm »

I'll send him a message and extend.
"T-take this non-euclidean geometry, h-humanity-baka. I m-made it, but not because I l-li-l-like you or anything! I just felt s-sorry for you, b-baka."
You misspelled seance.  Are possessing Draignean?  Are you actually a ghost in the shell? You have to tell us if you are, that's the rule

Jilladilla

• Bay Watcher
  • Most Sleep Deprived
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: August 22, 2015, 12:20:00 am »

STILL no reply on my end... But then again, it sometimes takes me a while to find out I have a PM here when I'm actively looking for them so maybe he just hasn't noticed yet?...

For reference, No I can't take over Pan, last time I tried working with a non-fully modular communion nation (AKA EA Ermor/Sceleria) was a total disaster. And nature magic is well outside my field of expertise.

Glory to United Forenia!

If you see a 'Nemonole' on the internet elsewhere, it's probably me

EnigmaticHat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: August 22, 2015, 12:24:42 am »

Unless Pan folded faster than I would have expected, it shouldn't be hard to find a sub.  A heavy cavalry unit that actually has health, a faction with an unusual magic setup, seems fun enough.

Still holding out for USEC_OFFICER getting back in the game.
"T-take this non-euclidean geometry, h-humanity-baka. I m-made it, but not because I l-li-l-like you or anything! I just felt s-sorry for you, b-baka."
You misspelled seance.  Are possessing Draignean?  Are you actually a ghost in the shell? You have to tell us if you are, that's the rule

Karlito

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Dominions 4 Round #16: Me and My Dragon (USEC_OFFICER come back to us!)
« Reply #138 on: August 25, 2015, 09:39:19 pm »

It seems strange for me to be the one harping on this, but as we still seem to be missing USEC_OFFICER, perhaps its time to start looking for a sub. I don't really think its fair to Jilladilla to have a partner that keeps submitting stale turns anyway.
This sentence contains exactly threee erors.

EnigmaticHat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: August 25, 2015, 09:41:12 pm »

Yeah I was going to post that but life has been distracting.  The original plan was to keep providing 1-day extensions until the situation was resolved but I missed one because, well, see above point about life.

So the question is does Jilladilla want to be the one to search or should I do it?  Also I'm just going to provide a big fat extension now so I don't miss again.

Jilladilla

• Bay Watcher
  • Most Sleep Deprived
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: August 26, 2015, 02:48:46 am »

Would prefer if you searched for a sub. Having bad internet issues for the forseeable future...

And still no word from USEC btw...

Glory to United Forenia!

EnigmaticHat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Dominions 4 Round #16: Me and My Dragon (Seeking sub for LA Pangaea)
« Reply #141 on: August 30, 2015, 04:27:36 pm »

Hey Jilladilla, if you could tell me some not-particularly-compromising information about Pangaea's current state that would help looking for a sub.

I'm going to start posting in the other game threads, although I don't think many of them are still running.

Sorry for the delay everyone, but no point continuing with Pangaea staling and making things even worse for whoever subs in.

E. Albright

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: August 30, 2015, 04:39:13 pm »

I'm not really keen on Pan, but I feel like I owe Jilladilla for a certain, um, tragic series of events that came to pass in 4.15. So if you really can't find anyone, I'll step in to sub.

EnigmaticHat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: August 30, 2015, 11:35:22 pm »

I'm not really keen on Pan, but I feel like I owe Jilladilla for a certain, um, tragic series of events that came to pass in 4.15. So if you really can't find anyone, I'll step in to sub.
I think we've already not found anyone, so if you're cool with it we'll sub you in?

Jilladilla

• Bay Watcher
  • Most Sleep Deprived
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: August 31, 2015, 12:01:12 am »

Well. Current excitement reminded me I haven't done my turn yet. I'll have it in tomorrow. (Probably.) And E. Albright I promise I'm a lot better at LA Agartha than I am at... well... Anything that isn't Agartha really... I really need to practice non-agarthan nations more...

Glory to United Forenia!

EnigmaticHat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: August 31, 2015, 12:13:32 am »

OK, Albright should now be playing Pangaea.  I'm adding a 12h extension so he can get the normal 2 day hosting time (sorry everyone, we should be back to playing soon).  Albright, please speak up if there are any problems.

EnigmaticHat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: September 05, 2015, 12:15:03 am »

This is your daily, somewhat hypocritical reminder to play your turns or ask for an extension.  Experience suggests that at least one of you would have staled; I'm giving a 12h extension just to be sure.

BFEL

• Bay Watcher
  • Tail of a stinging scorpion scourge
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: September 05, 2015, 10:57:45 am »

This is your daily, somewhat hypocritical reminder to play your turns or ask for an extension.  Experience suggests that at least one of you would have staled; I'm giving a 12h extension just to be sure.

The server should probably just give up and extend to the heat death of the universe :P
7/10 Has much more memorable sigs but casts them to the realm of sigtexts.

Indeed, I do this.

E. Albright

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: September 05, 2015, 11:46:36 am »

Well, there's still 2 out and only an hour left, so... stales inc? :(

EnigmaticHat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #149 on: September 05, 2015, 12:48:06 pm »

I forgot to set my alarm, woke up, got on the computer and there were ten minutes left :P

Seriously though play your turns people, for your ally's sake if nothing else.
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12