Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6

Author Topic: Legacy Of Heroes: Prologue. Turn 3.  (Read 6225 times)

Generally me

• Bay Watcher
  • I look like this IRL
    • View Profile
Re: Legacy Of Heroes: Prologue. Turn 2.
« Reply #45 on: June 06, 2015, 10:11:21 am »

Of course I'm good with a blade everyone knows that. Herex replies confidently. And yeh Vinri sounds good. Hope you're as good with all that magically stuff as you seem. Cause I kinda... A little bit suck at it. He says smiling.

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: June 06, 2015, 11:01:19 am »

"I think I can say that I'm about as good as one can get at my age with magic. I won't be slaying anything with giant pillars of flame from the sky any time soon, but I'm getting there." He replies, nodding. "What do you hope our contract will be like? I'm hoping for Fey. They're so fascinating!"

Team: Alexander+Herex. Location: Vinril.

Generally me

• Bay Watcher
  • I look like this IRL
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: June 06, 2015, 11:34:05 am »

Not sure about Fey, but I'm Hoping for something big and clumsy. Replies Herex. Also something that I can actually stab. If it's a spirit I might just walk away and find another job. Never trust something you can't stab. Herex continues jokingly.

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: June 06, 2015, 11:55:30 am »

"Oh definitely, spirits and fey should never be trusted. In fact, I think nothing we come across in our job should really be trusted. I did manage to learn a spell that can tell if something is outright hostile to us, so that might come in handy."

Generally me

• Bay Watcher
  • I look like this IRL
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: June 06, 2015, 12:29:20 pm »

That does seem like it might it come in handy. Maybe magic isn't that bad... Still I'd rather use my sword than anything else. You can always rely on your sword. Herex says while adoringly holding his sword up. And yeah I agree never trust fey or spirit. But what I meant by trust was you can always bet on beasts and the like to go by their nature. But fey and spirits are more intelligent and therefore more tricksy.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: June 06, 2015, 05:42:30 pm »

Kolo looked at Emma for a moment, seemingly unimpressed by the other girl's exuberance.
"Alright then, I guess," she says after a moment, then shrugs her thin shoulders.
"...Looks like we're going to Vorakend." She grudgingly extends a hand towards her companion for a shake, then nods solemnly to Radirr.

Team up with Eitr Emma for the trial.
Say a quick farewell to Radirr (and either of the other tutors, should they be in attendance), then load up on whatever supplies I feel we will need for the journey and get going. If we're going on horseback, try and choose a horse I'm familiar with that isn't likely to misbehave. In other, more childish words, dibs on my favourite horse.

« Last Edit: June 06, 2015, 05:45:25 pm by Yoink »
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Delekates

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: June 06, 2015, 06:29:33 pm »

"Cya boyz! Lets meet here again! Farewell!" - she waves.
Before leaving she took a moment to speak to Ruon.
"You're youngest among our teachers. Maybe u still remember what helped you most in your first adventure? Maybe words of encouragement... " - :3

So the great adventure began, Emma took her purse and set of to Vorakend with Kolo.
« Last Edit: June 06, 2015, 06:39:09 pm by Delekates »
my main lang is russian. Still i hope we understand each other :3

drgbf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: June 07, 2015, 01:41:17 am »

((Coffee then writing. Didn't actually do any writing yesterday as I got distracted by other matters, but this won't take too long because for this turn I'm basically just writing a few hunting contract notes.
 Edit: Actually, gonna start writing later than that. Got a call from the internet company, said they would send some guys to check my internet connection since it's been slow as hell for the last few days. Can use the forums just fine, but no youtubes.))
« Last Edit: June 07, 2015, 02:32:16 am by drgbf »

Delekates

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: June 07, 2015, 04:24:03 am »

not be able to use youtube  :o

drgbf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: June 08, 2015, 05:00:19 am »

((Sorry, yesterday my schedule got all flipped around and this day may or may not be the same depending on a call that I'm waiting for. So 50% chance of new turn today, 100% of a new one tomorrow. My schedule should stabilize after the 10th however.))

Delekates

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: June 08, 2015, 05:06:06 am »

counting on u :3

drgbf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Legacy Of Heroes: Prologue. Turn 3.
« Reply #56 on: June 08, 2015, 12:41:07 pm »

Compromise. Turn today, but it's gonna be a really short one.
___
 Turn 3: Arrival

Spoiler: Action. (click to show/hide)

___
 Basically just choose a contract for this turn.  More details will emerge as you investigate. As I mentioned, this is heavily inspired by The Witcher 3, so those that have played the game will find the investigation part very familiar.

Generally me

• Bay Watcher
  • I look like this IRL
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: June 08, 2015, 01:29:51 pm »

Which one do you want? I'm personally leaning towards the first one. Herex says while turning towards Alexander.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: June 08, 2015, 02:17:19 pm »

Notandar: Kostadin & Landau

"What do you think?" Landau asked Kostadin as they perused the notice board. Both of the notices seemed to indicate a problem with beasts, and very large ones at that. It was hard to tell which one was more impressive, though the second one had eaten a bear down to the bones with admirable speed. Both cases might even pertain to the same creature or creatures, in the end. "How about the first one? It attacked a living animal after all."

Are there names on the contracts? If so, can we interview the ones who put them up so as to acquire more information?
Spoiler: OOC (click to show/hide)
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

drgbf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: June 08, 2015, 02:21:30 pm »

Are there names on the contracts? If so, can we interview the ones who put them up so as to acquire more information?
((Yes there are, but I thought there was no need to include them because these are just minor NPCs and I can't be bothered. Next turn will be information gathering and it will start with some talking.))
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6