Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11

Author Topic: Journey through the Multiverse: IC. New Arrivals in Ravnica  (Read 8765 times)

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile
Re: Journey through the Multiverse: IC. New Arrivals in Ravnica
« Reply #135 on: June 07, 2015, 09:10:49 am »

Arrester Lavinia draws out her 6 mana, 4 blue, 2 white. She summons a Precinct Captain to the field! She waits for someone to attack her.

It is Ral Zarek's Turn. He draws two mysterious cards. He summons out his Pyromancer's Gauntlet using 5 of his mana. He smiles and charges Lavinia, who casts Jump, causing Ral Zarek to miss.

It is now Mira's turn. She draws Acidic Soil and adds it to memory.

Mira draws forth her mana, using 2 to activate her fireshrieker, granting her doublestrike. She order's two of her Saprolings to attack Lavinia, dealing 0 damage to her. She counters, dealing 5 damage to the first saproling and 12 damage to the second Saproling.

It is now Demise's turn. She draws Bile Blight, and adds it to memory.
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
  • Certified Time Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: June 07, 2015, 01:43:22 pm »

Summon Basilica Screecher with 2 mana. Tap 2 more to equip Gorgon's Head.

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: June 07, 2015, 02:47:49 pm »

Demise draws upon her mana and summons her Basilica screecher. She then activates her Gorgon's head, giving her deathtouch.

It is now Jeff's turn. He draws Accumulated Knowledge and adds it to his memory.
« Last Edit: June 07, 2015, 02:54:53 pm by Sanure »
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: June 07, 2015, 05:14:26 pm »

Alright, not much help right now. But...

Tap a BOP and cast Accumulated Knowledge.
Quote from: Wing, via Discord
I want a coat that doesn't make me look like a rear admiral from the East India Company

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: June 07, 2015, 07:46:56 pm »

Jeff Draws Awe Strike, Pacifism, Graceful Adept, Lightning Bolt, and Duress, and add them to memory. JEff must discard at end of turn. There are now 5 Accumulated Knowledge in the Graveyard.

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: June 07, 2015, 08:45:15 pm »

Jeff Draws Awe Strike, Pacifism, Graceful Adept, Lightning Bolt, and Duress, and add them to memory. JEff must discard at end of turn. There are now 5 Accumulated Knowledge in the Graveyard.

Like hell.

Summon Graceful Adept. Kick the Max Hand Size rules to the curb. Should probably be out of range and all.

This should tap out my last burd and use what's left in my stock, so refill it and then end turn.
« Last Edit: June 07, 2015, 09:19:07 pm by ragnarok97071 »
Quote from: Wing, via Discord
I want a coat that doesn't make me look like a rear admiral from the East India Company

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: June 08, 2015, 12:56:50 am »

Jeff summons his Graceful Adept, who appears beside him. He draws upon the his mana to replenish his current stock.

It is now Ligeia's turn. She draws Exoskeletal Armor, and adds it to memory.

escaped lurker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: June 08, 2015, 10:46:33 am »

With a click of her tongue - aimed at the general vicinity of the Female Arrester - 4 Black Mana are expended by the medusa, calling forth a Deathgaze Cockatrice.

She then proceeds to fall back into Ranged Combat.

Spoiler: Ligeia (click to show/hide)

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: June 09, 2015, 11:34:34 am »

Expending 4 mana, Ligeia summons her Deathgaze cockatrice [Counter Roll:14 vs 8] however, as soon as the cockatrice appears, Livinia sends a pulse of blue mana at the creature, unsummoning it. Deathgaze is returned to Ligeia's hand.

Ligeia moves out of close combat.

It is now Varkahl turn. He draws Forge Devils and adds it to memory.
« Last Edit: June 09, 2015, 11:37:37 am by Sanure »

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: June 09, 2015, 06:01:39 pm »

Varkahl's eyes narrowed as he tapped his spark for mana, energy surging forth once more and filling his body. "You should concede defeat and turn back." It was both a plead and a warning directed at Lavinia, and it had a reason to be. The recently-ignited planeswalker summoned fire to his hands and arms, preparing to toss it at the Arrester while knowing she was not the kind of enemy to be defeated so easily. But by all gods, did he want to have her back down from this fight without involving any more deaths, either hers or the people who had appeared with him.

Despite all that, he could appreciate the beauty of so many flames in his sorcery.
« Last Edit: June 10, 2015, 12:23:28 pm by Caellath »
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
  • Distant Traces of Beauty
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: June 12, 2015, 05:00:16 am »

Lilly watched the goblins, slightly bemused by them throwing themselves into the beacon. She slowed down, staring at the flames and wandering what the point of all that was. She considered staying for a while and trying to find out what the beacon meant, quickly though she shook her head. Now was not the time. Once again she began to run, trying to find a place where she could hide out while she figured out what she should do.
* greatorder smothers Kansa with earwax

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: June 12, 2015, 05:13:07 am »

Livi scratches the Bronzebeak's head before looking around the area. Why is there a random Bronzebeak?

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: June 12, 2015, 06:29:56 am »

Markus reads the little sheet of paper. And then turns it upside down and reads it again. "Huh. Seeeems interesting enough to me!" And with that, he began to saunter over in the direction of the Orzhov church, turning the little paper over and over as he did so.

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: June 12, 2015, 06:46:46 am »

((Turn comes when I'm done preparing my deck for a Magic Tournament tonight. For now, RP.))

The church is easy to find as Markus only has to follow the parade. The paper seems to be pretty normal.

Livi would notice the symbols of a tree in sunlight marking pillars in this garden. Whatever this place is, it definitely has nature as it's main feature. She would notice a lot of animals are roaming about, rhino's birds, plant like creatures.

Lilly does find a place to lay low in a few destroyed buildings on the outskirts of the main city. Had she been running that long? It was still daytime. Surely it couldn't have been that long.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #149 on: June 12, 2015, 12:21:23 pm »

Watch the animals~!
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11