Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11

Author Topic: Journey through the Multiverse: IC. New Arrivals in Ravnica  (Read 8763 times)

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
Re: Journey through the Multiverse: IC. New Arrivals in Ravnica
« Reply #120 on: June 04, 2015, 02:53:41 pm »

Markus shrugs at the Arrester.
"Iii'd suggest doing as he says, friendo. I don't much like to get all killy myself on humans, but the others apparently... Well... Spuh-lat!" The exaggerated onomatopoeia was accompanied with a gesture at all the dead Azorius.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: June 05, 2015, 01:12:37 pm »

As for Answer, the arrester plans on attacking one of the squishy people the second his turn comes up, so...

Noticing the guard had no intention to back down and instead clearly prepared to attack one of his impromptu companions, Varkahl's face took on a serious, disappointed frown and he shook his head slightly, facing the guard from above. "As you wish." He said before summoning a large amount of flames to one of his hands.
« Last Edit: June 05, 2015, 02:27:11 pm by Caellath »
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: June 05, 2015, 01:42:17 pm »

Varkahl draws red mana from his mantle and uses it to enchant his fist with the power of Lava! His Forgeborn Oreads sends a shower of sparks at Azorius Arrester 3, slaying him. The First Wing dissipates, having no one to keep it focused.

A woman, drapped in Blue and White, trots over on a horse. The mysterious man groans, "Great. Now we've really gone and attracted the sphinxes lap dog. Arrester Livinia..." The woman glowers at the mysterious man, "Ral Zarek. Now Why am I not surprised the Dragon has you snooping about tin-street, where you don't belong? Your under Arrest Zarek. Please, Resist." Ral Zerak prepares for a fight, as does Livinia.

Individual Choice time: Flee or Stay and help Ral Zarek?

Lilly has successfully fled.
Spoiler: Lilly Card Pool (click to show/hide)

[Roll: 8] As Lilly flees, she begins to run side by side by a pack of goblins painting in green and red colors, each wielding a torch, and each heading towards a large beacon made of logs and burnables. SHe hears one of the goblins squeak out "for the clan!" Before the entire pack of Goblins jump into the Beacon, setting it ablaze at the cost of their own lives. This gives Lilly insight into how a pack works, and she learns Signal the Clans.
« Last Edit: June 05, 2015, 01:46:32 pm by Sanure »
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
  • Certified Time Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: June 05, 2015, 01:45:11 pm »

Stay.

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
  • Distant Traces of Beauty
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: June 05, 2015, 02:03:29 pm »

((Oh cool, I didn't expect that.))

Lilly watched the goblins, slightly bemused by them throwing themselves into the beacon. She slowed down, staring at the flames and wandering what the point of all that was. She considered staying for a while and trying to find out what the beacon meant, quickly though she shook her head. Now was not the time. Once again she began to run, trying to find a place where she could hide out while she figured out what she should do.
* greatorder smothers Kansa with earwax

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: June 05, 2015, 04:08:25 pm »

Well, IC duck these guys. OOC Ral is one badass mother and having him as an ally would be helpful. So, Assist. Like seriously this dude occasionally just takes four turns at once because fuck yo shit.
« Last Edit: June 05, 2015, 04:11:46 pm by ragnarok97071 »
Quote from: Wing, via Discord
I want a coat that doesn't make me look like a rear admiral from the East India Company

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: June 05, 2015, 04:16:05 pm »

Varkahl widened his eyes and his stomach sunk. That was the kind of fight something inside of him told him not to get involved in. He might not have recognized the individuals, but he sure as all storms knew they were both trouble in their own special way. "This fight isn't ours. This fight isn't ours." he grumbled, looking around to check if the rest of the group that had been teleported with him was still around and whether they'd stick around. It was then that he noticed someone was missing and vaguely recalled someone from the group escaping as soon as the sphere detaining them was burst. Probably a far smarter move than his, all things considered.

The most the apprentice smith felt inclined to do was watch the ensuing battle; joining it seemed like it'd get them in even more trouble. Part of that was because he felt like Lavinia was the kind of person he couldn't do shit against.

Stay to "watch". Preferably scurry to Long Range asap.
Spoiler: Status (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: OOC (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: June 05, 2015, 04:24:38 pm by Caellath »
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: June 05, 2015, 04:33:00 pm »

Livi lands on the ground unceremoniously as the orb fails.

She stands up and smooths her ruffled fur out a little before summoning her boar and having it eat the douche lawmage. She then hops on its back and has it charge away from the potential fight. Preferably fleeing down the alleyway others went down.

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: June 05, 2015, 07:55:39 pm »

"We-yulp, I'd rather not fight more lawmen, aaand if you are too focused on each other to consider meee, I think I'll go for a nice stroll in this... weird city place."

Humming lightly to himself, Markus casually continues in the direction he had been going before he was blocked by the now deceased Arrester, tapping his feet in a rhythm as he explored the new plane.

Leave.

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: June 05, 2015, 08:59:17 pm »

Mira is unsure what to do, and slowly back ups

Livi has successfully fled!

Markus has successfully fled!

Spoiler: Livi's Reward Pool (click to show/hide)

[Roll: 15] Livi rides down the alley that Lilly went down, only to end up lost and almost confused. She looks around to see trees, plants, statues, and sunlight. Admiring the garden that she has found herself in, she almost seems to get lost in the beauty when a loud chirping like noise startles her. When she turn around, a Moa wearing Bronze Armor is standing behind her. It appears to look at her, with some kind of deep understanding. When she goes to move, the moa follows. When she kneels, the Moa sits. Understanding hits, and Livi forms a bond with the Bronzebeak Moa.

Spoiler: Markus' Reward Pool (click to show/hide)

[Roll: 6] Markus calmly walks about the city, not a care in the world. Many people pay him no heed, until he sees a large parade heading towards an opulent church, the people dressed in white and black, and gilded with gold and silver trinkets. They are tossing coins down from a large beast and the people, who appear poor and distraught, are scrambling to pick up the coins, some being trampled down by the beast. Thrulls follow behind the parade, picking up the bodies and putting them on carts. A priest walks beside Markus and slips a piece of paper to him. THe paper reads: "We offer aid to those in need, from bringing back pets, to paying back debts. -Church of the Orzhov." Markus gains insight from this parade and the note, and learns about the Obzedat's Aid.
« Last Edit: June 06, 2015, 12:43:33 am by Sanure »
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: June 05, 2015, 09:11:13 pm »

((Should I add that to my library?))

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: June 05, 2015, 09:13:09 pm »

((Bronzebeak Moa? Yes.))

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: June 05, 2015, 10:07:29 pm »

"Why are you even fighting?" he groaned quietly, part in complaint to the enemies and part to himself, his mumbling unheard as he kept flying a good distance from the ground, flying on his metallic wings. To be honest, the man they had freed from the guards seemed quite capable of taking care of his own, and judging by his colorful clothes he was an Izzet League's member - meaning he was also likely to be insane. Varkahl could identify a little with that insanity, though, enjoying explosions and fire like he did - gaining powers that allowed him to do more than he had ever dreamed about were certainly a great gift.

Well, many stories of heroism began with an epic rescue and the defeat of oppressors. He was still conflicted by the fact he was mostly indifferent towards the Senate and didn't want to get in more trouble, but he doubted the woman would leave things be so easily. If the man from Izzet was downed, they were next. Escaping was a bad idea, specially because he had never been to this part of Ravnica. He hoped the League's guy would be pleased by their assistance. Or moral support from afar.
« Last Edit: June 05, 2015, 10:37:04 pm by Caellath »
>Yes?

escaped lurker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: June 06, 2015, 12:24:08 pm »

Seeing half of their impromptu fighting force leave, Ligeia made a short consideration of her options. But splitting up when the fight was in their favour, only that their adversaries might regain it, did not sound very promising.

"Nothing for it.", she remarked to the others, "If we don't finish her, they will just regroup and go after us again. Let us bolster ourselves, and scatter them instead."

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: June 07, 2015, 12:39:17 am »

Varkahl grumbled, his distaste for the oppressive dominance exerted by most guilds and his combative nature fighting the instinct of keeping his head down and getting away. After a few more moments of doubt and hesitation, he finally opted to stay at least up to the moment there was a clear winner. "Whatever. I hope she's smarter than the others and decides to stop pushing this further, but I don't hold high hopes."
>Yes?
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11