Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 408 409 [410] 411 412 ... 462

Author Topic: Fallout 4: It Just Works  (Read 831468 times)

Glloyd

• Bay Watcher
  • Against the Tide
    • View Profile
Re: Fallout 4: It Just Works
« Reply #6135 on: May 23, 2016, 04:57:43 am »

I'm not gonna lie, if I could have another DLC made for Fallout 4 I think it'd be some sort of interaction with the NCR. Always liked them as a faction, and not only because of their fantastic fashion style.

Noooo, please don't let Bethesda tarnish the NCR.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6136 on: May 23, 2016, 05:13:05 am »

There's always New Vegas 2...
...right?
Black lives matter.

Ultimuh

• Bay Watcher
  • BOOM! Avatar gone! (for now)
    • View Profile
« Reply #6137 on: May 23, 2016, 05:52:37 am »

...right?
Depends entirely on Obsidian, and Bethesda's willingness to part with the franchise for a bit.

BFEL

• Bay Watcher
  • Tail of a stinging scorpion scourge
    • View Profile
« Reply #6138 on: May 23, 2016, 07:08:44 am »

...right?
Depends entirely on Obsidian, and Bethesda's willingness to part with the franchise for a bit.
*Kidnapping Todd Howard Intensifies*
7/10 Has much more memorable sigs but casts them to the realm of sigtexts.

Indeed, I do this.

Glloyd

• Bay Watcher
  • Against the Tide
    • View Profile
« Reply #6139 on: May 23, 2016, 03:51:09 pm »

Obsidian has said in the past they'd be interested in doing NV 2, or another game set in the west, Eli seems like it's up to Beth. Obsidian does have a few projects on the go right now though, so I doubt it'll happen anytime soon even if Beth wants it.

KingofstarrySkies

• Bay Watcher
  • It's been a long time...
    • View Profile
« Reply #6140 on: May 23, 2016, 06:54:56 pm »

[kicks over NCR flag] wild card for life
[slaps]
ROBERT HOUSE FOR LIFE
Sigtextastic
Vereor Nox.
There'll be another King, another sky, and a billion more stars...

Rolan7

• Bay Watcher
  • [GUE'VESA][BONECARN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #6141 on: May 23, 2016, 06:57:30 pm »

Somehow I never actually supported House.  I did all three other paths.
Possibly because "No, no.  That would be too easy AND good."  And I still feel like Fallout should be grimdark.  Or prefer my Fallout that way, I guess.
She/they
No justice: no peace.
Quote from: Fallen London, one Unthinkable Hope
This one didn't want to be who they was. On the Surface – it was a dull, unconsidered sadness. But everything changed. Which implied everything could change.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6142 on: May 23, 2016, 07:06:34 pm »

Funnily enough, I never got to Arizona Killer or its equivalent in any path. Closest I got was the series of Wild Card quests, then I fucked off to fight robot brain jars and spooky scary skeletons.
Black lives matter.

Teneb

• Bay Watcher
  • (they/them) Penguin rebellion
    • View Profile
« Reply #6143 on: May 23, 2016, 07:10:19 pm »

Funnily enough, I never got to Arizona Killer or its equivalent in any path. Closest I got was the series of Wild Card quests, then I fucked off to fight robot brain jars and spooky scary skeletons.
I only did Arizone Killer when doing the Legion path. Stealth Boy + remote explosives.
Monstrous Manual: D&D in DF
Quote from: Tack
What if “slammed in the ass by dead philosophers” is actually the thing which will progress our culture to the next step?

BFEL

• Bay Watcher
  • Tail of a stinging scorpion scourge
    • View Profile
« Reply #6144 on: May 23, 2016, 07:10:58 pm »

Same.
I spend so much time getting all the little details with other factions and companions and such perfect that I never finish the damn game.
The fact that finishing means not playing anymore probably had something to do with it as well. Not that its a bad thing, as Beth has shown its pretty much impossible to satisfactorily wrap things up and then continue going like nothing happened, but it does give me something of a complex.
Every time I think "but I haven't done X yet!" and then fuck off to finish some other faction or companion.
7/10 Has much more memorable sigs but casts them to the realm of sigtexts.

Indeed, I do this.

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6145 on: May 23, 2016, 08:49:03 pm »

Ah, alright. I haven't done the Institute questline at all so I didn't know they sent anyone else up.
You get to do part of it if you side with the Railroad.
Seriously, ATHATH, we need to have an intervention about your death mug problem.
*slow clap* Well ATHATH congratulations. You managed to give the MC a mental breakdown before we even finished the first arc.
I didn't even read it first, I just saw it was ATHATH and noped it. Now that I read it x3 to noping

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6146 on: May 23, 2016, 09:04:10 pm »

My farthest file was in a big mess of working with the Institute and Railroad and Brotherhood up to the point someone was irrevocably angry with me.
I think I wanted to follow the Institute quests up to the fusion reactor one, then finish my Brotherhood business, then finish the Railroad quests and such, but I forgot who I wanted to side with.

I restarted and went for sneaky melee shooty person though.
Black lives matter.

Rolan7

• Bay Watcher
  • [GUE'VESA][BONECARN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #6147 on: May 23, 2016, 09:18:53 pm »

I played this game day 1 and quit when I got to the Institute (after a lot of fucking around enjoying the mechanics as a BoS fangirl).  Still haven't quite managed to launch it.
Nothing wrong with the game (I enjoyed the gunplay (absolutely hate the perks)).  I just experienced a heroic BSOD.  What *would* my character do here?

I should probably give it another go tomorrow and just go with what feels right.
She/they
No justice: no peace.
Quote from: Fallen London, one Unthinkable Hope
This one didn't want to be who they was. On the Surface – it was a dull, unconsidered sadness. But everything changed. Which implied everything could change.

umiman

• Bay Watcher
  • Voice Fetishist
    • View Profile
« Reply #6148 on: May 23, 2016, 09:19:40 pm »

My farthest file was in a big mess of working with the Institute and Railroad and Brotherhood up to the point someone was irrevocably angry with me.
I think I wanted to follow the Institute quests up to the fusion reactor one, then finish my Brotherhood business, then finish the Railroad quests and such, but I forgot who I wanted to side with.

I restarted and went for sneaky melee shooty person though.
Sneaky melee shooty person?

Are you a ninja who shoots sledgehammers and powerfists at people?

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6149 on: May 23, 2016, 09:24:40 pm »

No, I'm a ninja with(out) a combat knife who goes around stab/shooting people.
My real melee shooty person is the guy with the exploding shotgun (read: death in a wooden stock), super sledge, power fist, etc.
Black lives matter.
Pages: 1 ... 408 409 [410] 411 412 ... 462