Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 254 255 [256] 257 258 ... 462

Author Topic: Fallout 4: It Just Works  (Read 829705 times)

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
Re: Fallout 4: Basically WH40K
« Reply #3825 on: November 19, 2015, 03:32:47 pm »

Glowing sea is full of interesting stuff. Like Sentinel site, full of nukes.

Does anyone else hate those black humanoid robots with a slowly charging orange head beam weapon that can instantly kill you even in power armor?
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

Teneb

• Bay Watcher
  • (they/them) Penguin rebellion
    • View Profile
« Reply #3826 on: November 19, 2015, 03:39:59 pm »

Does anyone else hate those black humanoid robots with a slowly charging orange head beam weapon that can instantly kill you even in power armor?
Assaultrons, I think they are called?
Monstrous Manual: D&D in DF
Quote from: Tack
What if “slammed in the ass by dead philosophers” is actually the thing which will progress our culture to the next step?

Digital Hellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3827 on: November 19, 2015, 03:56:17 pm »

Every fight I have with Assaultrons is a desperate rush to kill them dead before they can fire their head laser of certain doom, or to manouever myself behind cover when they fire it. That thing is ridiculous. It's a sort of exciting race against time, every time.
Russia is simply taking an anti-Fascist stance against European Nazi products, they should be applauded. ˇNo parmesan!

Gabeux

• Bay Watcher
  • Addicted to building stuff.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3828 on: November 19, 2015, 03:59:14 pm »

I think when I was level 15 I bumped into a legendary one in the middle of nowhere and got instakilled by the laser. Then I couldn't find it anymore.
They can also kill companions really fast.

E: Forgot to mention, I'm happy that Beth didn't make any radiated uber-shark or any aquatic creature.
If a demon, a spirit, a ghost or whatever were to appear in front of me I'd tell him to fuck off. But a fish? I'd get the fuck out of there.
Fish: My weakness.
« Last Edit: November 19, 2015, 04:07:47 pm by Gabeux »
It honestly feels like a lot of their problems came from the fact that their entire team was composed of cats, and the people who were supposed to be herding them were also cats.

Teneb

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3829 on: November 19, 2015, 04:19:20 pm »

E: Forgot to mention, I'm happy that Beth didn't make any radiated uber-shark or any aquatic creature.
If a demon, a spirit, a ghost or whatever were to appear in front of me I'd tell him to fuck off. But a fish? I'd get the fuck out of there.
Have you gone to the swamps in the middle-south of the map?
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
What if “slammed in the ass by dead philosophers” is actually the thing which will progress our culture to the next step?

Gabeux

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3830 on: November 19, 2015, 04:29:23 pm »

Have you gone to the swamps in the middle-south of the map?

Yep..are you mentioning the most absurd jumpscare in the game? Because if so, yes I got it. And I died, almost for real  :P.
But seriously, I played that Subnautica game.. and it was a terror game for me. For other people it's just a cute/cartoony underwater survival game. Go figure.
It honestly feels like a lot of their problems came from the fact that their entire team was composed of cats, and the people who were supposed to be herding them were also cats.

Cyroth

• Bay Watcher
  • [FABULOUS]
    • View Profile
« Reply #3831 on: November 19, 2015, 05:21:58 pm »

Those will always be some kind of comic relif for me. First time I saw one a friend was watching me play over the steam streaming tool and he instantly started to do funny murloc noises. I can't take them seriously, no matter if they always almost eat my face whenever I encounter them.

Demons are preferable to ravens.
A noble just suffered a genuine unfortunate accident.
Has that ever happened before?

AlleeCat

• Bay Watcher
  • Black, the beast, descends from shadows...
    • View Profile
« Reply #3832 on: November 19, 2015, 05:29:01 pm »

I don't understand how anyone can hate Dogmeat. He's just so adorable! And you can dress him up and stuff... Seriously, I'm waiting for a mod that lets me put hats on him because then I can put a bowler hat on him and pretend hes all cockney and tuff. u wot m8? ill rek u m8 i swer on me mum

Teneb

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3833 on: November 19, 2015, 05:33:26 pm »

I don't understand how anyone can hate Dogmeat. He's just so adorable! And you can dress him up and stuff... Seriously, I'm waiting for a mod that lets me put hats on him because then I can put a bowler hat on him and pretend hes all cockney and tuff. u wot m8? ill rek u m8 i swer on me mum

i guess it's the same logic (or lack of) behind the lakelurks of 3 and NV (though there were no regular crab mirelurks in NV), though I have no idea what that logic might be.

AlleeCat

• Bay Watcher
  • Black, the beast, descends from shadows...
    • View Profile
« Reply #3834 on: November 19, 2015, 05:35:32 pm »

Cyroth

• Bay Watcher
  • [FABULOUS]
    • View Profile
« Reply #3835 on: November 19, 2015, 05:39:38 pm »

You can romance everyone at the same time. The Commonwealth isn't big on monogamy.
Demons are preferable to ravens.
A noble just suffered a genuine unfortunate accident.
Has that ever happened before?

jocan2003

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3836 on: November 19, 2015, 06:48:32 pm »

Monogamy was a thing before war, now that the population is decimated, girls dont care if you use other woman for procreation.... That seems weird saying that O.O.
Quote from: LoSboccacc
that was a luky dwarf. I had one dabbling surgeon fail so spectacularly that the patient skull flew a tile away from the table.
Quote from: NW_Kohaku
DF doesn't mold players into its image - DF merely selects those who were always ready for DF.
Quote from: Girlinhat
Minecraft UI is very simple. There's only so many ways you can implement "simple" without copying something. We also gonna complain that it uses WASD?

ShoesandHats

• Bay Watcher
  • Shoes cancels Drink: Intensified by Penguin Man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3837 on: November 19, 2015, 06:58:22 pm »

That seems weird saying that O.O.

That's, uh, because it is weird to say that.

Gabeux

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3838 on: November 19, 2015, 07:12:49 pm »

That seems weird saying that O.O.

That's, uh, because it is weird to say that.

Only weird because...we're on the Pre-War era!  :P

Meanwhile, in reasons to not talk somewhere dangerous...

Hahahaa nice, something similar happened to me too.
By the way, NOT giving her the Grognak Costume is a mistake.. *wink wink*

Ultimuh

• Bay Watcher
  • BOOM! Avatar gone! (for now)
    • View Profile
« Reply #3839 on: November 19, 2015, 07:50:22 pm »

So.. I completed the game with one of the main factions.

Ending sequence was a bit disappointing, but at least I can continue playing.
Maybe I should start another playthrough and ally with another faction, but not yet though.
I may need a short break from FO4.
Pages: 1 ... 254 255 [256] 257 258 ... 462