Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 155 156 [157] 158 159 ... 462

Author Topic: Fallout 4: It Just Works  (Read 830335 times)

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
Re: Fallout 4: The Magic of the Unexpected
« Reply #2340 on: October 23, 2015, 05:51:08 pm »

Makes more sense than switching it from being a trait into being an untyped perk, TBH.

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

JimboM12

• Bay Watcher
  • Dank.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2341 on: October 24, 2015, 09:01:53 pm »

A heads up to my fellow bay12ers, GreenManGaming is doing a sale over the weekend; 22% off code. This can be used on both Fallout 4 and the Season Pass. This is good until the 26th. From all reports, GMG is pretty legit, but you won't get the steamkey until release.

Code:
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

*Edit: forgot to add code.
« Last Edit: October 24, 2015, 09:43:11 pm by JimboM12 »
Pemmican is pretty incredibly durable. Corn and rice also lust forever without refrigeration.
Ah yes, the insatiable lust of corn and rice, clearly two of the most erotic foods.

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #2342 on: October 24, 2015, 11:26:18 pm »

Cheers, I wouldn't have noticed that! Probably the only FO4 sale we're going to see this side of Christmas after next, and that at the earliest.

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

Sensei

• Bay Watcher
  • Haven't tried coffee crisps.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2343 on: October 25, 2015, 03:59:04 am »

verb (used with object), dodged, dodging.
to elude or evade by a sudden shift of position or by strategy

checkmate
Let's Play: Automation! Bay 12 Motor Company Buy the 1950 Urist Wagon for just $4500! Safety features optional.
The Bay 12 & Mates Discord Join now! Voice/text chat and play games with other Bay12'ers!
Add me on Steam: [DFC] Sensei

Neonivek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2344 on: October 25, 2015, 04:14:36 am »

checkmate

To whome?

Culise

• Bay Watcher
  • General Nuisance
    • View Profile
« Reply #2345 on: October 25, 2015, 11:47:53 am »

checkmate

to use evasive methods; prevaricate:
When asked a direct question, he dodges.
:3

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch
« Reply #2346 on: October 25, 2015, 03:29:06 pm »

A heads up to my fellow bay12ers, GreenManGaming is doing a sale over the weekend; 22% off code. This can be used on both Fallout 4 and the Season Pass. This is good until the 26th. From all reports, GMG is pretty legit, but you won't get the steamkey until release.

Code:

Hey thanks. I wasn't going to preorder but that's pretty close to a light sale's price so may as well.

JimboM12

• Bay Watcher
  • Dank.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2347 on: October 25, 2015, 03:35:20 pm »

Yeah, I'm also of the opinion we won't see FO4 any cheaper for at least a year, so I jumped on this myself. It went through fine and I'll be getting my Steam key for it on release day.
Pemmican is pretty incredibly durable. Corn and rice also lust forever without refrigeration.
Ah yes, the insatiable lust of corn and rice, clearly two of the most erotic foods.

Teneb

• Bay Watcher
  • (they/them) Penguin rebellion
    • View Profile
« Reply #2348 on: October 25, 2015, 05:01:04 pm »

So, for those who care, pre-ordering Fallout 4 on steam (or buying it after launch before the end of november) will give you an announcer pack for dota 2. Such rewards, huh?
Monstrous Manual: D&D in DF
Quote from: Tack
What if “slammed in the ass by dead philosophers” is actually the thing which will progress our culture to the next step?

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch
« Reply #2349 on: October 25, 2015, 05:29:44 pm »

Don't care a whit about DOTA 2, but I didn't expect or want any preorder bonus so that's ok.

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile
« Reply #2350 on: October 25, 2015, 06:56:12 pm »

probably some untradeable shit, don't mind it

rick and morty probably beats whatever they come up with anyway

Gabeux

• Bay Watcher
  • Addicted to building stuff.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2351 on: October 25, 2015, 07:14:38 pm »

Some page on facebook posted this

*Gets inside power armor*
*Heavy Breathing*
It honestly feels like a lot of their problems came from the fact that their entire team was composed of cats, and the people who were supposed to be herding them were also cats.

Tilla

• Bay Watcher
  • Slam with the best or jam with the rest
    • View Profile
« Reply #2352 on: October 25, 2015, 09:19:05 pm »

Code:

Confirming GMG is a good vendor I've bought a few games on preorder there and while they can't always get the keys delivered pre-release you get them for great prices. Their VIP section always has good prices (Witcher 3 is $26 right now for example).

They'll also drop you a few cents for short game user reviews in your account credit although its not compatible with coupon savings :P

JimboM12

• Bay Watcher
  • Dank.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2353 on: October 25, 2015, 09:28:39 pm »

Confirming GMG is a good vendor I've bought a few games on preorder there and while they can't always get the keys delivered pre-release you get them for great prices. Their VIP section always has good prices (Witcher 3 is $26 right now for example).

They'll also drop you a few cents for short game user reviews in your account credit although its not compatible with coupon savings :P

Thank you for the confidence booster, I gave GMG the benefit of the doubt because reddit gave it a green and cuz making and logging into an account is secure, and lastly it appeared instantly on my bank account as GreenManGaming.
Well, now my hype went even higher and a good feeling of security with it.

Now, I wonder about the companions. Dogmeats awesome to have back around, but I want a romanceable version of Cass around. And I want her to wear a custom leather jacket. I want customizable regular armor.

Rolan7

• Bay Watcher
  • [GUE'VESA][BONECARN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2354 on: October 25, 2015, 09:32:35 pm »

Well yeah, I bought Metal Gear Solid 5 on GMG.  It's been around a while, it's not like... a scam or something.

Also... Uh... I did grab a copy.
I still have some misgivings about the direction of the mechanics...  But I think they'll be answered by mods.

And I'm mostly excited about the setting, and the return of the FO3 developers.  I have been avoiding the hype videos, only saw one, but I still can tell I'll want to experience this game sooner rather than later.

Edit: Shit, just finished downloading Fallout 3 at 22:30 on a Sunday.
Going to just pretend that didn't happen, I need to fix my sleep schedule for the week...
« Last Edit: October 25, 2015, 09:35:14 pm by Rolan7 »
She/they
No justice: no peace.
Quote from: Fallen London, one Unthinkable Hope
This one didn't want to be who they was. On the Surface – it was a dull, unconsidered sadness. But everything changed. Which implied everything could change.
Pages: 1 ... 155 156 [157] 158 159 ... 462