Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14

Author Topic: You Are Bureaucrat [SG]  (Read 17547 times)

Demonic Spoon

• Bay Watcher
  • Peering from beyond the veil of reality
    • View Profile
Re: You Are Bureaucrat [SG]
« Reply #165 on: June 06, 2015, 11:34:40 pm »

Ask if the proper paperwork has been filed. If yes, accept position.

Jack A T

• Bay Watcher
  • Mafia is What Players Make of It
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: June 06, 2015, 11:42:32 pm »

Ask if the proper paperwork has been filed. If yes, accept position.
You ask.  The man in black shows you several different required papers, but one is missing: security clearance.  You need a top secret security clearance.  You bring it up.  He responds, "Your security clearance will be given after a simple background check.  Is there anything we should know about you?  Can you give two character references?"

Spoiler: Mathemagic (click to show/hide)
Quote from: Pandarsenic, BYOR 6.3 deadchat
FUCK YOU JACK
Quote from: Urist Imiknorris, Witches' Coven 2 Elfchat
YOU TRAITOROUS SWINE.
Screw you, Jack.

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: June 07, 2015, 12:23:51 am »

Tragic Transvestite Transformation!
Become Alice Beaker, Planetary Protector.
Lament that as soon as each attack is thwarted, you teleport to a seemingly-random bureaucracy-related location and a time just as a new attack begins.
Sense where the latest Droge attack is occurring and teleport to it. only you can stop them from destroying Earth!
Vote (1) for the Urist scale!
I shall be eternally happy. I shall be able to construct elf hunting giant mecha. Which can pour magma.
Urist has been forced to use a friend as fertilizer lately.
Read the First Post!

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: June 07, 2015, 11:37:08 am »

"I am clearly insane and would be a security risk. you would do better placing me in a maximum security wing without my staff, calculator or rings, under heavy magical guard to prevent me from wrecking everything else. Seriously. I tried to fight a magic girl with a mech made of paper, tried to extinguish a fire with paper, and tried to murder the girl I asked to marry me -who had already killed me once - by putting jewelry in her lungs. There is no justification for my actions. It's like I am the plaything of the stupidest gods in all the multiverse."

pause

"Hey, can I get a Pillow and Blankets? I'm kinda thirsty."
« Last Edit: June 07, 2015, 11:41:46 am by Ozarck »

Demonic Spoon

• Bay Watcher
  • Peering from beyond the veil of reality
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: June 07, 2015, 11:40:41 am »

"I am clearly insane and would be a security risk. you would do better placing me in a maximum security wing without my staff, calculator or rings, under heavy magical guard to prevent me from wrecking everything else."
+1

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: June 07, 2015, 11:42:21 am »

quoted beore I could modify. nice. Heh.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: June 07, 2015, 01:01:47 pm »

"I am clearly insane and would be a security risk. you would do better placing me in a maximum security wing without my staff, calculator or rings, under heavy magical guard to prevent me from wrecking everything else."
+1
-1, you fool!

"I'm joking. Really, I'm just a mathematician. A very good one."
A Thousand Treasures (And You).

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

Jack A T

• Bay Watcher
  • Mafia is What Players Make of It
    • View Profile
« Reply #172 on: June 07, 2015, 01:08:46 pm »

"It's like I am the plaything of the stupidest gods in all the multiverse."
Bay 12 suggestion games, everyone.  Though we're more chaos-loving than stupid.
Quote from: Pandarsenic, BYOR 6.3 deadchat
FUCK YOU JACK
Quote from: Urist Imiknorris, Witches' Coven 2 Elfchat
YOU TRAITOROUS SWINE.
Screw you, Jack.

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: June 07, 2015, 02:04:23 pm »

Right, right. But from that guy's perspective, if he had any sense at all, or expected any sort of rational reality, or just had that one voice in his head ... he would certainly think that way.

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #174 on: June 07, 2015, 02:07:15 pm »

+1
-1, you fool!

"I'll prove I'm just kidding and am in no way insane and have all the skills necessary for your department, after having died twice to the same coffee shop girl. Wait? is dying to a coffee girl bad in your eyes? Pretend i didn't say that. Look, there is a reasonable -"
And then slap the shit out of the guy, with our underwear.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #175 on: June 07, 2015, 03:52:13 pm »

+1
-1, you fool!

"I'll prove I'm just kidding and am in no way insane and have all the skills necessary for your department, after having died twice to the same coffee shop girl. Wait? is dying to a coffee girl bad in your eyes? Pretend i didn't say that. Look, there is a reasonable -"
"Ah. Sorry, I have multiple personality disorder. Please don't take this the wrong way."

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

heydude6

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #176 on: June 07, 2015, 03:59:14 pm »

"What are you talking about? Multiple personality disorder has been proven to not exist."
Lets use the ancient naval art of training war parrots. No one will realize they have been boarded by space war parrots until it is to late!
You can fake being able to run on water. You can't fake looking cool when you break your foot on a door and hit your head on the floor.

Nunzillor

« Reply #177 on: June 07, 2015, 04:02:06 pm »

+1
-1, you fool!

"Ah. Sorry, I have multiple personality disorder. Please don't take this the wrong way."
"Yeah, I'm just the guy you need to liven the place up, am I right?  High five!"
Force a double high-five and try for the rare simultaneous foot-five.

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #178 on: June 07, 2015, 04:18:54 pm »

"Do the voices in my head count as references? I got lots of those. they don't quite qualify as multiple personality disorder though - they'd have to have personalities for that."

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #179 on: June 07, 2015, 04:20:23 pm »

"Do the voices in my head count as references? I got lots of those. they don't quite qualify as multiple personality disorder though - they'd have to have personalities for that."
"Don't be ridiculous, of course they have personalities."

Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14