Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 23

Author Topic: Death to the false emperor, IT'S ALIVE!! (40k)  (Read 59155 times)

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
Re: Death to the false emperor, Storming the Bastille!! (warhammer40k SG)
« Reply #270 on: November 01, 2015, 04:10:16 pm »

Possibly. Then again nothing short of a trained assassin has given us any real trouble.

Perhaps we can summon some nurglings to say hello when they try to come in via SWAT assualts. While all that's going on we should move the equipment and armory stuff into the tunnels as we make our escape. Leave no trainee or non cultist alive.

We have to remember that without the arbites chaos will reign in the streets as gangers will have all the incentive to strike out more openly now that the arbites have no real power/station. Heck the chief is the only one left and he/she is a noted coward at this point.

After this charade we should probably have a meeting with the three most powerful noble families and force chaos worship unto them. In exchange we help them conquer the rioters and gangers an they in turn become the new law enforcement leaders of the planet. Allowing us to recruit more openly. Simple right?
yah. So we should be fine unless they send astartes . mhm let's go ahead
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

helmacon

• Bay Watcher
  • Just a smol Angel
    • View Profile
« Reply #271 on: November 02, 2015, 12:01:03 am »

The armory door has already been forced open, it's thick steel door bent in half.
Inside the broken door are racks of shotguns and rows carapace armor are ready for the taking.
Distribute the carapace armor and weapons to our forces. Many of them are still using chain-mail I think.
Science is Meta gaming IRL. Humans are cheating fucks.

Funk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #272 on: November 02, 2015, 08:38:27 am »

The armory door has already been forced open, it's thick steel door bent in half.
Inside the broken door are racks of shotguns and rows carapace armor are ready for the taking.
Distribute the carapace armor and weapons to our forces. Many of them are still using chain-mail I think.
You mean The Wrathful Executioners? the ones that attacked the walls out side the base as you came in by the tunnels?

Possibly. Then again nothing short of a trained assassin has given us any real trouble.

Perhaps we can summon some nurglings to say hello when they try to come in via SWAT assualts. While all that's going on we should move the equipment and armory stuff into the tunnels as we make our escape. Leave no trainee or non cultist alive.

We have to remember that without the arbites chaos will reign in the streets as gangers will have all the incentive to strike out more openly now that the arbites have no real power/station. Heck the chief is the only one left and he/she is a noted coward at this point.
Most of the arbites are out on the streets and the army is likely to be called in before things get too far out of hand.
So dont get your hopes up to much.

After this charade we should probably have a meeting with the three most powerful noble families and force chaos worship unto them. In exchange we help them conquer the rioters and gangers an they in turn become the new law enforcement leaders of the planet. Allowing us to recruit more openly. Simple right?
Agree, plus that's about the LAST thing *I* want to see from this kind of game - author spending valuable development time on useless graphics.

Unofficial slogan of Bay 12 Games.  

Death to the false emperor a warhammer40k SG

3man75

• Bay Watcher
  • I will fire this rocket
    • View Profile
« Reply #273 on: November 02, 2015, 10:21:04 am »

You mean The Wrathful Executioners? the ones that attacked the walls out side the base as you came in by the tunnels?

Most of the arbites are out on the streets and the army is likely to be called in before things get too far out of hand.
So dont get your hopes up to much.

I meant move things ourselves. The W. Executioners need to hold and then withdraw once we get out.

Like I said before just use the trainees in a ritual to summon a few daemons and then let them lose on the city.

helmacon

• Bay Watcher
  • Just a smol Angel
    • View Profile
« Reply #274 on: November 02, 2015, 10:36:57 am »

- 1 to the demons. Right now they don't know we are chaos, lets keep it that way.
Science is Meta gaming IRL. Humans are cheating fucks.

3man75

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #275 on: November 02, 2015, 10:46:13 am »

They should still be killed in a grotesque ganger styled sort of way.

Funk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Death to the false emperor, Revenge!! (warhammer40k SG)
« Reply #276 on: November 08, 2015, 06:17:28 pm »

I meant move things ourselves. The W. Executioners need to hold and then withdraw once we get out.

Like I said before just use the trainees in a ritual to summon a few daemons and then let them lose on the city.
- 1 to the demons. Right now they don't know we are chaos, lets keep it that way.
To the Prisoners: "So lets make this simple. Where is your chief?"

Bad answer = "I don't think you understand what happens when we don't find the right people for a hostage situation. We improvise on poor trainees. Now where is the Chief."

Bad answer = Take one of them and just use them for the video. Make sure to taunt the Chief Arbits and planetary enforcement while we stake our claim as the most powerful gang in the hives. Shoot two and then clean out the armory completely. Then blow the rest of the place up.

If we don't have a VIP then they won't take us seriously. Might as well try again later. If we CAN get the chief arbite then we go with the original plan. Make sure Yulia takes center stage as the 'leader' of the skull plague.

They should still be killed in a grotesque ganger styled sort of way.

You give the order and the armoury starts to quickly empty into the tunnels.
From outside the walls, you can hear a renewed ferocity to the fighting.

You turn back to the captive trainees.
"Now what do we do about you? It's not like we can just let you go is it?
Eeny, meeny, miny, moe,
Catch a mutant by the toe.
Eeny, meeny, miny, moe.
I choose you.

You look tasty so i'll save you for lunch.
As for the rest of you, well my friends have some questions and they can be quite creative so you'll best have the right answers.."
You smile as you tell the captives there fate.

Yulia steps forwards to the first trainee.
"You! Where is the Chief Arbite?" she asks him.
The man remains silent.

"What's the matter ? Cat got you tongue?"
Yulia slaps the arbitrate with a backhand from her power fist, shattering the man's eye socket and letting the eye hang free.
"Now speak!" Y shouts at the man.

"I don't know!" the man cry's out, holding the dangling eye in hand.

Your "lunch" screams in pain as you bite off a finger.

"Hermine, i don't think they understand, Show them what happens when people don't cooperate with us."

"Lets make this simple. Where is your chief?" Hermine asks the woman.
"Go f**k your self! You Hieratic C**ts!" the woman spits in Hermine face.

Hermine picks the woman up and slam her into the ground, she bounces with the crunch of breaking bone.
A powerful kick sends the woman skidding across the floor.

"You!" Hermine points at the next trainee.

"The Governor! He's gone to see the Governor!" he shouts, as Hermine steps closer.

"Good boy, that wasn't that hard was it?
As a reward we'll kill you last so i'd start makeing the most of it if i was you."
You tell the Arbite of this reward as you draw your sword to begin the slaughter.
---------------

You leave the base on fire as you head back down the tunnel.
Wishing for a little privacy, you let the Harlots of Sin go on ahead.
It's then that you spot her, the assassin that took your eye.

She stands up above you on the pipes running across the tunnel.

Slowly you finish relieving your self and reach for the heavy bolter.
You raise the sights over her shiny black chest and open fire.
Your bolts explode kicking up a cloud of dust.
From the dust cloud a hail of laz bolt flash, one scorches your shoulder pad.

You duck back behind a pipe and flip your bolter's selector down to automatic mode.

She jumps down from the pipe lands and lands with a roll.

Your ready for her, you open fire with your bolter, hitting her time and time again as her force field keeps jumping her from place to place.

She fires a wild shot as you keep pounding her with bolter shells.

Suddenly there a explosion of blue sparks and her shield fails.
With a mighty bang her arm is blasted from her body and blood sprays the severed shoulder.
Even with her arm gone she still keeps advancing towards you.

Her refusal to die is impressive but it's not going to stop you from revenge.

The next bolt explodes inside her, disgorging a river of partially cooked organs out onto the ground.
You decapitate her for good measure and satisfied that she's dead, you scan the shadow for more assassins before returning to the others.

Back aboard you're ship, the last of the loot is being stored in the armoury.

You can feel the eyes of chaos god looking over you, you seek a reward from:

K)Khorne, RIP AND TEAR!!!
T)Tzeentch, more magic!
S)Slaanesh, lets get faster!
N)Nurgle, lets get tough!

With effective if temporary loss of law enforcement you feel that Ioumia IX is well with in your control.
But your plan call for more than just Ioumia IX, you need another planet to join in the up rising.

1) You peaceful homeworld, the farm planet of Jasmagua II
2) The dense and deadly jungles of Stapus V
3) Primative planet of Feecomia XI

Revenge 
--------------
--------------
Spoiler: Chaos Space Marines (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Saharduin (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Lord Haakinson (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Lord Haakinson Forces (click to show/hide)

----------------------

« Last Edit: November 10, 2015, 09:22:32 am by Funk »
Agree, plus that's about the LAST thing *I* want to see from this kind of game - author spending valuable development time on useless graphics.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #277 on: November 08, 2015, 07:28:30 pm »

I think maybe one or two things from nurgle just to increase our toughness.
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Sig-texts!

3man75

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #278 on: November 09, 2015, 12:41:22 pm »

Our peaceful homeworld of course. Once we've captured that we can use it to monoploize our power over food throughout the system.

Basically complete control over our home world by getting that Governor FIRMLY on our side. Whether that mean kidnapping or being nice is irrelevant. We'll need her to strong arm the rest of the system to joining us or face a lack of food going to their worlds. Which will likely cause said worlds to riot and fall to chaos anyways.

Btw Funk how many worlds are in the system?

Funk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #279 on: November 09, 2015, 02:25:09 pm »

----Snip---
Btw Funk how many worlds are in the system?
There not all in the same solar system but there in the same sub sector.
The sub sector has a 50 light year radius and is centred on the hive would (Ioumia IX)
The numbers show the order of the planet out from the sun, so the earth would be Earth 3 out of 13.

While most of the worlds are unsettled, 4 have important populations/trade link.

The Important Worlds in the sector are:

1) The hive would Ioumia IX,the governor has give his world to join you.
2) Your peaceful homeworld, the farm planet of Jasmagua II.
3) The little populated planet of Strichi III, home to your old Monastery.
4) Stapus V, full of deadly jungles and gem mines.

The Medieval of Nordlingen has already fallen to chaos and will undoubtedly add you.

3man75

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #280 on: November 09, 2015, 05:41:00 pm »

So in essence we have 1/2 of the subsector? (If i'm right)

Which means after we take Jasmagua we can easilly choke the life out of Stapus V via causing food shortages. From there we call upon all of the Governors to join us on our ship for a Council meeting where they will pledge allegiance to us and we can finally become Empress of the Sub-System. An then of course turn the place into the grandest battleground yet. That last part is the most fun  :D

I also think we should kinda end this SG here at that point though. It's kinda dead here with just me Spaz and Helmacon. Sorry if that comes off a downer debby but it's best to end thing on a high note.

Funk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Death to the false emperor, Sector control complete! (warhammer40k SG)
« Reply #281 on: November 13, 2015, 11:20:59 am »

Home, that where you have to go, With it under your control you can monopolize control over food and so spread your power throughout the system.

As you enter the warp to home, Nurgle bestows his gifts on you.

The power of the plague god god fills you with a strange pestilent vitality as you start to grow until you have a huge corpulent figure.
Your body is now grossly obese, almost a minor version Nurgle own bloated form.

Your tongue charges a leach mouth sprouts from the tip as it grows longer and thicker until, when fully extended it trails down around your feet snaping.

------------
The journey to Jasmagua II is a hellish nightmare, a wild warp storm batters the ship, forcing it across the reefs and jagged fragments of
false reality cut the hull.

The tears in the hull are vast and the cold void pours choking three thousand of Lord Haakinson forces.
Other then your losses the trip is uneventfull.

To complete control over your home world you need to get Governess Frederica Kletschka FIRMLY on your side.

The bad new is that Kletschka is firmly not on your side, she's hosting rally's for witch hunting and recruitment drives from the imperial guard.

It would be wrong to say that Kletschka wouldn't be missed, But that's what you intend to make her, missing...
-------------

The Sun shines through the leaves above as you sit in the tree.
For the last two hours you have been sat in the tree waiting for the Governess's transport.

The whine of a motor in the distance signals you in to your positions.

"Rachele, Sally hit the lead car on my mark. Hermine, Kastor
Hermine, Kastor remember we have to close the door." you remind every one of the plan as the transport grows closer.

"NOW FIRE!!!" You shout as the last one, a large armoured transport full of body guards passes under you.
Rachele and Sally open fire with there Heavy bolters, the large explosive shells tear the lead car apart as you drop from the tree.

Hermine rushes out from a cloud of leaves as she rise from the ditch, chargeing forwards she grabs the transport
Locking her hand around the axle she throw it on to it's side like it's nothing.

You open fire on the body guards, shooting at them as they try to crawl out the wreck.
With her power fists buzzing Yuliya start to tear her way in to the armoured transport, pulling the plasteel plates apart.

You see Kastor at the head of the convoy, cutting his way thru the last of the body guards with the Chain of Yanf-arnork.

You leap in the fray beside him, cleaving a man in half from gullet to groin.
A bladed kick to the next man's chest cuts deeply staving in his ribs before splitting organs apart in a spray of blood.

In the bloody melee you spot the Governess cowering behind her men.
A Psychic bolt punishes her not only for her cowardice but for her witch hunting.

First Kletschka's chest is burnt open, the magic flames burst from her mouth as she try to scream then her head swells and her eye bugle before her skull shatters like an eggshell.

With the Governess gone you can quickly clear the last of her guards from the burning wrecks.
---------

After the death of Governess Frederica Kletschka, it's a simple matter to whisper in her successors ear and make him more malleable to your plans.

Your plans, drawing your enemy in to a costly bloody war was the plan and now you have set the stage.

It will take for the imperial force to arrive, time you need.
There time if you wish to build a fortress or a dark monument to the gods.
Time to build a grand army in, time to army therm, train them.

You order that your army is to be:
A) Endless legions of slave solders under the command or fight or die.
B) Hoards of wild cultists.
C) A well ordered and equipped force.
D) A small elite force with the best equipment.

The bigger your army the less workers you will have left to build weapons and war machines for you.
You order the workers to build:
A) "Giant to shake earth with there iron wrath!" You will build a hand full of massive war machines
B) Build war machines of the normal types.
C) "Quantity has a quality of it own." You will build hordes of crappy war machines

--------------
--------------
Spoiler: Chaos Space Marines (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Saharduin (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Lord Haakinson (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Lord Haakinson Forces (click to show/hide)

----------------------

« Last Edit: November 13, 2015, 12:17:47 pm by Funk »

3man75

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #282 on: November 13, 2015, 11:58:03 am »

C and B

Time to even things out and fight hard. The Regulars will garrison the worlds we've taken while our personal forces will lie in wait on the ship. We'll stay on Jasmagua II and open up a portal to the realm of Khorne himself.

Funk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #283 on: November 13, 2015, 12:19:07 pm »

That's C) A well ordered and equipped force and B) Build war machines of the normal types.?
i miss typed the list.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #284 on: November 13, 2015, 03:03:55 pm »

I say we also build some defenses on strategic points and be prepared for what is to come next.
GENERATION 31:
Sig-texts!
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 23