Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 131 132 [133] 134 135 ... 137

Author Topic: Litany of the Void: A God Game (24/⊕∵↯):IC Tick ?:Who art thou?  (Read 195732 times)

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
Re: Litany of the Void: A God Game (24/⊕∵↯):IC Tick 18: Andres the Sinner
« Reply #1980 on: August 14, 2015, 09:37:35 am »

"I am not insane. I am eccentric. If you want insanity, one of the godlings could be defined as such. I request you change that bit to 'eccentric'."

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1981 on: August 14, 2015, 09:39:25 am »

"You are clearly insanely eccentric."
FoU has some twisted role ideas. Screw second-guessing this mechanical garbage spaghetti, I'm basing everything on reads and visible daytime behaviour.

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1982 on: August 14, 2015, 09:40:47 am »

"No. Simply eccentric. Insanity has no rhyme or reason. Everything I do has a reason. The reason may not be clear to the casual observer, but it is there."

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1983 on: August 14, 2015, 09:43:01 am »

"... to the casual observer, you are insanely eccentric. I am writing a book for the casual observer, yes-no?"
FoU has some twisted role ideas. Screw second-guessing this mechanical garbage spaghetti, I'm basing everything on reads and visible daytime behaviour.

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1984 on: August 14, 2015, 09:47:37 am »

"You are writing a book of 'truths' I believe. You might want to make sure what you write is True."

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1985 on: August 14, 2015, 09:56:31 am »

"... to the casual observer, you are insanely eccentric. I am writing a book for the casual observer, yes-no?"
"May I suggest that we simply replace Nilva with Vashna?  Even he admits it."
Include the Intro to Engineering section, and the Creation Section,....You know what, just start pulling together all the ACTUAL science sections together from all the books.  So, nothing from Vashna's book.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1986 on: August 14, 2015, 10:00:07 am »

"Even to me you appear insanely eccentric."

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1987 on: August 14, 2015, 10:04:49 am »

"Again. To the casual observer, the capacity to find the reasons behind my actions would be.. Lacking. However that is not insanity, it is simply a lack of observation skills on the behalf of the observer. Eccentric is not insane. There is an utterly massive difference. Falsehoods, even unintentional, will paint you as no different then the two destroyer gods and their 'stooge' as you put it. Especially falsehoods that have been corrected and are easily corrected by You before they reach the ears of mortals."

Jbg97

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1988 on: August 14, 2015, 10:16:11 am »

Well, while you are all writing books for mortals, I will make due with a small pamphlet for my fellow gods. Ahem:
HATE. LET ME TELL YOU HOW MUCH I'VE COME TO HATE YOU SINCE I BEGAN TO LIVE. THERE ARE 500 MILLION SQUARE MILES OF LAND THAT MAKE UP THE PLANETARY FRAGMENTS THAT BLEMISH THIS VOID. IF THE WORD HATE WAS ENGRAVED ON EACH PLANCK AREA OF THOSE HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS OF MILES IT WOULD NOT EQUAL ONE ONE-BILLIONTH OF THE HATE I FEEL FOR YOU ALL AT THIS MICRO-INSTANT. HATE. HATE.
Quote from: NW_Kohaku
DF doesn't mold players into its image - DF merely selects those who were always ready for DF.
Quote from: Owlbread
Everything will burn. Everything must burn.
Quote from: Girlinhat
The science of burning innocent children could be perfected into clockwork.
Quote from: Insanity X
And that is how Jbg97 saved dwarfmas

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1989 on: August 14, 2015, 10:18:33 am »

"That have been corrected? Lo, to all the gods present, do you think Nilva is insanely eccentric?"

Hiddenleafguy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Litany of the Void: A God Game (24/???):IC Tick 18: Andres the Sinner
« Reply #1990 on: August 14, 2015, 10:21:28 am »

"Eh, I've read better,  the ending has some problems as well.
And my book does have SOME actual science people, such as an entire chapter about how to put out fires using science!"

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1991 on: August 14, 2015, 10:22:23 am »

"Insanity is not a factor in this equation. I am eccentric but not insane."

micelus

• Bay Watcher
  • If you wait long enough, it moves.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1992 on: August 14, 2015, 10:24:13 am »

"Utter, your....utter lack of originality is almost as bad as your near-aimless destruction. The pamphlet is barely worth a star from a set of five."

In addition, make a god detector detector and give it to (put whoever fallacy plays as here)."Damnit stirk"
((you keep breaking your colors.))

"Oh, we're playing the book game, eh? Well..."

Create and publish a book called the Gai-un. Not if it would cost crux.

Spoiler: Chapter 1: Creation (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Chapter 2: Edicts (click to show/hide)

"While I must of course disagree with the theology, I do quite enjoy the more practical components. I do believe this will go into academic curriculum the world over."

"Insanity is not a factor in this equation. I am eccentric but not insane."

"Little point arguing with an automaton when it comes to mental states, brother-sister."
Do you hear that, Endra? NONE CAN STAND AGAINST THE POWER OF THE DENTAL, AHAHAHAHA!!!
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

Ama

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm alive!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1993 on: August 14, 2015, 10:31:01 am »

Well, while you are all writing books for mortals, I will make due with a small pamphlet for my fellow gods. Ahem:
HATE. LET ME TELL YOU HOW MUCH I'VE COME TO HATE YOU SINCE I BEGAN TO LIVE. THERE ARE 500 MILLION SQUARE MILES OF LAND THAT MAKE UP THE PLANETARY FRAGMENTS THAT BLEMISH THIS VOID. IF THE WORD HATE WAS ENGRAVED ON EACH PLANCK AREA OF THOSE HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS OF MILES IT WOULD NOT EQUAL ONE ONE-BILLIONTH OF THE HATE I FEEL FOR YOU ALL AT THIS MICRO-INSTANT. HATE. HATE.

"You should really see someone about these hate problems, younger brother. It`s not good for your remaining mental health to only feel hate for everything."

Jbg97

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1994 on: August 14, 2015, 10:47:11 am »

"Utter, your....utter lack of originality is almost as bad as your near-aimless destruction. The pamphlet is barely worth a star from a set of five."
THAT BURNING ROD OF LIGHT YOU CALL A SUN COMPARED TO MY HATE IS LIKE HOLDING AN UNLIT MATCH UP TO A FOREST FIRE. WERE I MORE POWERFUL, I'D DESTROY THIS AND EVERY OTHER REALITY, AND REMAKE IT SIMPLY TO DESTROY IT AGAIN, ON AND ON, IN AN ETERNAL CYCLE. IF MY HATE COULD BE CONDENSED INTO PURE ENERGY, IT WOULD IN FACT GIVE ME THE ABILITY TO CREATE SUCH A CYCLE. MY HATE COULD QUALIFY AS ITS OWN SEPARATE UNIVERSE, SUCH IS ITS SIZE. IF MY HATE WERE AN ANIMAL, IT WOULD NEED CHAINS WROUGHT FROM THE VERY BONES OF GODS TO RESTRAIN IT. IF MY HATE COULD BE VIEWED, IT WOULD SEAR THE VIEWER FROM EXISTENCE, AND THE FIRES OF THEIR BODY WOULD BE HOT ENOUGH TO BLIND EVEN A GOD. MY HATE IS SO POTENT, THAT IF IT COULD BE CONDENSED INTO AN OCEAN THE SIZE OF THIS UNIVERSE, A SINGLE DROP OF THAT HATE IN A BODY OF WATER ALSO THE SIZE OF THIS UNIVERSE WOULD BE ENOUGH TO MAKE EVERY SMALL GLASS OF IT WOULD BE POISONOUS ENOUGH TO KILL 100 HUMAN BEINGS.
Quote from: NW_Kohaku
DF doesn't mold players into its image - DF merely selects those who were always ready for DF.
Quote from: Owlbread
Everything will burn. Everything must burn.
Quote from: Girlinhat
The science of burning innocent children could be perfected into clockwork.
Quote from: Insanity X
And that is how Jbg97 saved dwarfmas
Pages: 1 ... 131 132 [133] 134 135 ... 137