Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 108 109 [110] 111 112 ... 137

Author Topic: Litany of the Void: A God Game (24/⊕∵↯):IC Tick ?:Who art thou?  (Read 194949 times)

FArgHalfnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Litany of the Void: A God Game (22/⊕∵↯):IC Tick 16.4: WHAAAAAG!
« Reply #1635 on: July 15, 2015, 07:49:24 pm »

((done, at least I think so.))

How expected mavnon, a personal attack.

These idiotic rumors about my potential insanity have lasted for too long. I am not insane, I am angry, I see gods callously disregarding mortal life, harming it, puppet it and sending it die in pointless wars. I will return to my peaceful ways once this is over.

You have done nothing but lie for your entire existence, and you would like anyone to still believe you? Even if you are not supporting this void being, there is still a mountain of evidences against you. I will not carry these sentences, these what I recommend the others to choose as punishment.

Edit:
This hasty cover up of your actions at the library are the easiest to dismantle. You obviously intended to bring this stolen knowledge to your territory, proposing to spread it everywhere after being caught change nothing to your initial intentions. You have more to loose by seeing your plot unveiled than by loosing this opportunity to obtain a technological advantage. And might I point out that your proposition do not fix any of the problems of your action? You still achieve the same level of technology as the rest of the world.

Now moving to the cattle... Really? Is that your only defense? A claim with no evidence backing it? You had shown no intention to do such a thing before, why suddenly make this move if what you say is true?

Now about patronius, you will notice he received the smallest number of accusations, partially because he has yet to do anything irrevocably compromising like you and utther, and partially because I believe he has a chance to repent from his crimes. Whenever he is in direct communication or not with utther is irrelevant to any of the points I have brought. At best it gives him a better hope to repent, and at worst it is an evidence that you manipulate him.

You have yet to answer to most of my accusations. Do not worry, I can be patient enough to let you create your next lies.

...And a last piece of advice, your friends are old enough to answer to their own accusations. And besides, you still have much work to do if you want to convince any of us of your innocence.
« Last Edit: July 15, 2015, 08:25:44 pm by FArgHalfnr »
FArgHalfnr for the #1 eldrich monstrocity.

micelus

• Bay Watcher
  • If you wait long enough, it moves.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1636 on: July 15, 2015, 07:52:01 pm »

"Personal attacks? I believe you were the one to start them brother. But if you except the void entity, then I have no excuse to not be punished. It is a fitting fate, yes?"

This hasty cover up of your actions at the library are the easiest to dismantle. You obviously intended to bring this stolen knowledge to your territory, proposing to spread it everywhere after being caught change nothing to your initial intentions. You have more to loose by seeing your plot unveiled than by loosing this opportunity to obtain a technological advantage. And might I point out that your proposition do not fix any of the problems of your action? You still achieve the same level of technology as the rest of the world.

"Exactly. Everyone will be on an equal playing field, leading to greater need for change."

Now moving to the cattle... Really? Is that your only defense? A claim with no evidence backing it? You had shown no intention to do such a thing before, why suddenly make this move if what you say is true?

"Let us look back at the obelisk."

Illyria reports that the CR Dwarves have indeed attempted to use livestock. The have also experimented with using plant life, enemy combatants, captured enemies, and sharing the burden between groups. None are particularly successful, and this is only the beginning of the list of their attempts. She reports that it seems almost impossible for the average Portabanii to borrow energy from an unwilling being, the limited success they have was when the Portabani had raised the livestock themselves. Never the less, they follow your orders and begin raising livestock as demanded.

Tell Illyria to teach some CRDs the proper use of Portal Magic. Make it a point that they are supposed to sacrifice livestock and not to use their own memories. Furthermore, a government ministry will ensure that there are sufficient livestock to support the needs of the Portabani. This livestock will be raised in the newly conquered territories. Inhabitants will be encouraged to begin raising livestock via decreased taxation. Indentured servants will be forced to work as shepherds/farmhands. If no one is willing to undergo the process...well there is a reason I'm the goddess of Conflict. Force them to on the pain of divine punishment.
"To be true, I had assumed the dwarves would be intelligent enough to sacrifice animals for this magic. I seem to have overestimated them which is a shame as I had thought them as my favoured children. Luckily, my other side projects have born fruit. Clan Rilem has been given enough tools. If they can't make use of my gifts, they may as well fade into memory and allow others to triumph."

« Last Edit: July 15, 2015, 08:39:59 pm by micelus »
Do you hear that, Endra? NONE CAN STAND AGAINST THE POWER OF THE DENTAL, AHAHAHAHA!!!
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1637 on: July 15, 2015, 07:58:33 pm »

"Do your cryptic words even have any meaning other than to confuse us sister? Enough of this. It is time we stopped acting like children. And started acting like gods."

micelus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1638 on: July 15, 2015, 08:00:21 pm »

"Some. Sometimes to misdirect. Others to teach a lesson. A few are to tease a reaction and some to extract knowledge from others. Now dear Uztot, do you agree with the sentence? I would hold no ill will if you did; you are my opposite after all."
Do you hear that, Endra? NONE CAN STAND AGAINST THE POWER OF THE DENTAL, AHAHAHAHA!!!
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1639 on: July 15, 2015, 08:04:00 pm »

"I will admit that I can no longer envision a world where you exist. But it is not my decision. Our brothers and sisters will decide your fate."

FArgHalfnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1640 on: July 15, 2015, 08:04:05 pm »

Stop fooling around, mavnon. This is a serious matter that we are discussing. Now prove your innocence or accept the majority's judgement.

micelus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1641 on: July 15, 2015, 08:12:24 pm »

"I will admit that I can no longer envision a world where you exist. But it is not my decision. Our brothers and sisters will decide your fate."

"Your honesty is welcomed brother."

"Did I not say I had no excuse? My charges are lying and sponsoring political annexations, yes? If so, it is utterly correct. The Void Entity as I said is what you inferred from my lies and truths. No, I do not serve such a being. That would be beyond foolish, as I said. Murdering a god? No, I had not planned to. A part of a god? Yes. I had planned to divide you and Lithus; I believed that Lithus would be far more productive without you interfering with his progress. If that was not possible, then no, I would not have. And just for clarity's sake, the Blade was ((has been?)) made to fight off Stellarion since he desired to slay my Immortals."

"Suffice to say, you my brothers will have me killed and I am quite ready to die, as long as my last wishes are honoured, although I believe I have little power to stop you anyway if they are not."
« Last Edit: July 15, 2015, 08:14:11 pm by micelus »
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1642 on: July 15, 2015, 08:18:26 pm »

Uztot shakes his head sadly.

"You really don't hold even the lives of your kin in any regard do you."

His eyes glow red.

"Or is it possible that two gods are both hearing wrong? Techically four gods."

micelus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1643 on: July 15, 2015, 08:22:13 pm »

((I may be misinterpreting this; please correct me if I'm wrong.))

"Regard? I love you as brothers and sisters. If I had been able to, I could have cured Lithus of his multiple personality disorder and never have I hated any of you. It was simply my role in creation as it was yours to oppose me."
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1644 on: July 15, 2015, 08:27:30 pm »

"I don't remember you paying particular attention, to a certain dragongod who speaks to me. Tell me sister, is this truly our fate? An endless conflict of the worst kind, one between kin?"

micelus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1645 on: July 15, 2015, 08:35:09 pm »

"Between gods? Perhaps. In the greater scheme of things, no. Conflict will give way in time, but that is far off."
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

FArgHalfnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1646 on: July 15, 2015, 08:37:54 pm »

((Also letting you know I finished editing my previous post, if you want to respond to it.))
Split personality disorder?! You have no idea of what we are, and I would have to clarify that I am
Lithus, Luthus is resting after his battle.

You have no right to choose for us, and it is now obvious that my twin is not falling for the void, as he ended his battle. You no longer have any excuse to back your murder.

My brother is not hampering me, he is the one protecting me from the likes of you, interested in nothing but perpetrating needless bloodbaths in our lands. The only thing that would happen if you killed him would be my weakening and withering, something you surely hope to see...

The only reason why I opposed you in the first place was because you would refuse to end wasting lives needlessly while you could've easily avoided inflicting such pain without limiting your power. It is now clear that you are much worse than any of us could've expected. I did not want any part in this stupid war, all I want is to help mortals progress and lead better lives, but because of people like you I cannot, I am forced to waste all of my energies protecting this little inhospitable piece of sand from you bloodthirsty tyrants.

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1647 on: July 15, 2015, 08:39:26 pm »

Uztot tilts his head.

"Do you mean to imply that you do not expect you yourself, to live forever then?"

DontBanTheMan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1648 on: July 15, 2015, 08:43:38 pm »

""You" bloodthirsty tyrants. I assume you include me in this grouping, despite the fact that I have had no part in the attack on the Aag Nation?"
Life isn't fair, and neither am I.

micelus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1649 on: July 15, 2015, 08:46:04 pm »

((I've edited in responses in the post below your edits, Farg)

"Uztot, brother, have I made that not clear throughout all our discussions? We must give way to the mortals in time. At least, that is what I believe."

((Also letting you know I finished editing my previous post, if you want to respond to it.))
Split personality disorder?! You have no idea of what we are, and I would have to clarify that I am
Lithus, Luthus is resting after his battle.

You have no right to choose for us, and it is now obvious that my twin is not falling for the void, as he ended his battle. You no longer have any excuse to back your murder.

My brother is not hampering me, he is the one protecting me from the likes of you, interested in nothing but perpetrating needless bloodbaths in our lands. The only thing that would happen if you killed him would be my weakening and withering, something you surely hope to see...

The only reason why I opposed you in the first place was because you would refuse to end wasting lives needlessly while you could've easily avoided inflicting such pain without limiting your power. It is now clear that you are much worse than any of us could've expected. I did not want any part in this stupid war, all I want is to help mortals progress and lead better lives, but because of people like you I cannot, I am forced to waste all of my energies protecting this little inhospitable piece of sand from you bloodthirsty tyrants.

"No right? Perhaps. But I see this Luthus as only a blight upon your persona and ought be excised. It is clear you disagree and you are defensive of it.  I see there is no chance of eliminating him now, unfortunately. If you will not let me eliminate that malignant blight, allow someone else to do so. It is not healthy. And perhaps you would weaken at first once Luthus is gone, but surely you would regain that power and even greater heights in short time. But I doubt we'll ever see that now, yes?"

"And for the last time, this New Kingdom is not my creation. Kill me as you like, but I will die swearing that this Kingdom is not mine."

"Now Lithus, what other accusations must I answer for? I lie, I agree. I sponsored the annexation of the human lands, I agree. I sponsored the expansion of the cattle industry, I agree. I attempted to murder Luthus, I agree. What else do you ask of me?"
« Last Edit: July 15, 2015, 08:48:10 pm by micelus »
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando
Pages: 1 ... 108 109 [110] 111 112 ... 137