Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 46 47 [48] 49 50 ... 137

Author Topic: Litany of the Void: A God Game (24/⊕∵↯):IC Tick ?:Who art thou?  (Read 194571 times)

micelus

• Bay Watcher
  • If you wait long enough, it moves.
    • View Profile

"Without a doubt. Conflict is key to progress, but Conflict without purpose is just Chaos. It is wrong and perverse. I do not espouse Conflict in every situation, simply that it must be present."
Do you hear that, Endra? NONE CAN STAND AGAINST THE POWER OF THE DENTAL, AHAHAHAHA!!!
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Then I suppose we are left with an amicable rivalry, where we both understand the necessity of the other, even if we do not agree on all matters."

Demonic Spoon

• Bay Watcher
  • Peering from beyond the veil of reality
    • View Profile

I teach the Writhes Portal Magic

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Mavnon looked out towards Iliseth, with the souls arund her.

"And truly, why does it matter if a mortal dies? Their soul lives on; only their body is lost. Nothing more."
"From a practical perspective, souls without bodies cannot provide worship. From a humane perspective, it matters because they and others care of their lives and deaths. That a child would be upset if their toy is broken is enough reason to not break the toy assuming no other evil would result. This is common sense."

"Conflict is key to progress, but Conflict without purpose is just Chaos. It is wrong and perverse."
(So you're saying that Conflict without purpose is a perverse and unorthodox way of worshipping you. You also say that this is "Chaos". Now why does this seem so familiar....)
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Happy Demon

• Bay Watcher
  • Forum Demon
    • View Profile

This rain problem can be alleviated with what I already have. But first.
Grant the elemental wolves sapience, so I can command them.
"The wolves of air shall work to better the rain situation. Bunch up the clouds, so it alternates between sunny and cloudy."
Have the elemental wolves of air control the weather.
I like cats, they're smart and mysterious, and their kittens adorable.

I'm a Forum Demon, expect to find me lurking, and knowing random details.

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Did you want to weigh in on the matter of which one of us is the true god of Blood, sister?"

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

This rain problem can be alleviated with what I already have. But first.
Grant the elemental wolves sapience, so I can command them.
"The wolves of air shall work to better the rain situation. Bunch up the clouds, so it alternates between sunny and cloudy."
Have the elemental wolves of air control the weather.
"The rain was created with Power and should dissipate by the next Tick."

"Did you want to weigh in on the matter of which one of us is the true god of Blood, sister?"
"It is as foolish a question as asking two blonde-haired Humans, "Which of you is truly the blonde-haired Human?""
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Happy Demon

• Bay Watcher
  • Forum Demon
    • View Profile

"If it's made, it can be made again. Having my wolves control the weather would let them alleviate the severity of the next super rain."
I like cats, they're smart and mysterious, and their kittens adorable.

I'm a Forum Demon, expect to find me lurking, and knowing random details.

Detoxicated

• Bay Watcher
  • Urist McCarpenter
    • View Profile

Appear as a gigantic arachnid on the ant-planet, claiming to be child born in space. Begin teaching them most intricate ways of architecture and the forms of advancced mathematics as well. Tell them if they want to conquer space then they shall build towers to appease space.

Afterwards travel to outer space and begin singing a song towards the Durrakil.

"Brothers of the endless space,
for you are a mighty race
ever strong and so agile
wandering a trillion miles

sing the song of space
for a million years
towards every race
so they can lose their tears

tell them of the litany
that within the space you will be free
astounding them with mighty feats
they'll frolick under your good beat"

Teach them to fold space so they can teleport.

Listen to space related prayers and conversations.
« Last Edit: June 07, 2015, 07:08:22 am by Detoxicated »

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile

"Odd. Much death. Much pain. Much interest, yet anger. Chaos not desired. Intelligence ramping up. Well, I have to say that I'm a tad bit angry right now. Would anyone like to speak up on the topic of the death of leaders?"
A Thousand Treasures (And You).

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

Detoxicated

• Bay Watcher
  • Urist McCarpenter
    • View Profile

"It seems it was inevitable, the other god was angered. I am sad to see them gone, for they existed.
Oh by the way I am space, I surround you. HAHAHAHA. I am happy that you have taken the spheres that lead to the conquering of space. Architecture, Engineering, splendid. We shall devote ourselves to build towers of magnificient sizes. Perhaps you are interested in a collaborative species to create`?"

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Towers? I am interested. A new species, on the other hand, not so much."

"Also. A new gift for dwarves. Useful- just in case."

Grant the dwarves the knowledge of the two prime siege weapons (ballista, catapult), all dwarves will receive this knowledge. Just in case something goes wrong with this, I'll give Sankis the immortal something secret.
« Last Edit: June 07, 2015, 07:21:38 am by FallacyofUrist »

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

Detoxicated

• Bay Watcher
  • Urist McCarpenter
    • View Profile

"So shall we begin on plans for an interesting tower of humungous size yes?" It should hold mechanical wonders of all sorts, regulating the temperature, even making it possible to grow plants on a great height. At the top, I would suggest a PORTAL. This portal, it should lead to a greater place. Would you be interested in such a tower? My request would be that portal on top, and some rooms that commemorate space, as well as wide spaces to fall into. Your wisest and strongest dwarves could defend that portal, and I shall grant them eternal protection."

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Perhaps so. This will be a long term project, however, and will likely take a few ticks. Perhaps we could begin after tick 8, for I have matters I want to take care of beforehand?"

Detoxicated

• Bay Watcher
  • Urist McCarpenter
    • View Profile

"Indeed, and I feel that your dwarves are supposed to be the workers on this project. We shall see what we require for this task on tick 8 then."

Projecting his voice towards the Gof of Portals and the Goddess of Emotions
"I have propositions for you to make. If you would like to hear me out, attempt to find me."
Pages: 1 ... 46 47 [48] 49 50 ... 137