Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 41 42 [43] 44 45 ... 137

Author Topic: Litany of the Void: A God Game (24/⊕∵↯):IC Tick ?:Who art thou?  (Read 195442 times)

Demonic Spoon

• Bay Watcher
  • Peering from beyond the veil of reality
    • View Profile
Re: Litany of the Void: A God Game (20/⊕∵↯):IC Tick 5: Penguins?
« Reply #630 on: June 06, 2015, 09:07:13 am »

"3 Ticks is no time at all. If you haven't noticed, I've been playing the long game in focusing on growth and allies instead of instant solutions."
"Three Ticks is certainly a lot of time for the mortals who've suffered through this. Playing the long game wouldn't have been bad if you'd just asked us for help in dealing with the short-term. Each Tick it always seemed you were going to handle the problem then and there and for that reason we - or at least I - refrained from assisting. You were the god of Dreams, after all, and it was your responsibility."

(Before you counter saying that it's my job to set up an afterlife/reincarnation, know that I'm still waiting on the price checks from the GM for that.)
(The point is no less valid for that, considering he actually has done his job of annoying Lauxal enough to make her offer a ceasefire. And the whole bit about you accusing him of being a failure as a god for not being able to completely overcome a different god in three ticks.)
(Wah? When did Lauxal offer a ceasefire? Found it, it wasn't offered to dreamgod though.)
« Last Edit: June 06, 2015, 09:10:14 am by Demonic Spoon »

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
  • Studying functions and fiction
    • View Profile

Utther shakes his mighty cane and kills all the leaders of the sentient races, the chiefs, the mayors, the elders, all of them, and the most powerful of the non-sentient ones. He uses as much Power as necessary to accomplish this.
In the ensuing turmoil, Utther appears to the various peoples and gripes to them about how terrible the world is, and how people should listen to him more, before going back to his house and grumbling on the porch

"You do understand that us other gods are not going to just let you commit mass murder?"

Aurosseu spends up to 3P to hinder this action.

"Well, Iliseth, you call me out on not asking for help, but will you actually give any?"

(Wah? When did Lauxal offer a ceasefire?)
Lauxal gives a large audible sigh at the sight of Dream Guardians being built.

"Ill stop with the nightmares and tell my followers to stop bothering your followers, if you stop the creation of these Dream Guards and don't hurt my races."
There is a world yet only seen by physicists and magicians.

Lord_lemonpie

• Bay Watcher
  • disco-froggin' since 2013
    • View Profile

Utther grumbles to himself. "These people are still awful, they can't take care of themselves at all! Always relying on the gods to solve their problems. Well, I can change that! A little bit of upheaval will do them some good!"

Utther shakes his mighty cane and kills all the leaders of the sentient races, the chiefs, the mayors, the elders, all of them, and the most powerful of the non-sentient ones. He uses as much Power as necessary to accomplish this.
In the ensuing turmoil, Utther appears to the various peoples and gripes to them about how terrible the world is, and how people should listen to him more, before going back to his house and grumbling on the porch

Alicia's robe change colour for the first time, appearing red to everyone.

"If any of those leaders is a follower of mine, I will personally tear you to shreds, old man."
((you seem to have sapient, sentient and non-sentient confused. Sapient is smart, like a human. Sentient is able to react to its environment, like an animal. Non-sentient is unable to think and react, but still alive, like a plant.))

Demonic Spoon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Utther grumbles to himself. "These people are still awful, they can't take care of themselves at all! Always relying on the gods to solve their problems. Well, I can change that! A little bit of upheaval will do them some good!"

(Do Archons count as leaders? If so)

I let Utther kill the Archons for me, then instead use my power to block him from killing other ant leaders. If he is doesn't end up being able to kill the Archons, due to being blocked by the other gods too much, instead carry out my original action of using my power to kill the Archons
« Last Edit: June 06, 2015, 10:33:55 am by Demonic Spoon »

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
  • They see me rollin' they savin'~
    • View Profile

Prevent Utther from being an utter dick, using as much Power as I have left plus one Crux.

"Keep this up...and we would be happy to return you to the nonexistence you love so much...perhaps you should just do so on your own...rather than being a spiteful old man and a tantrum-throwing child simultneously..."
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

Jbg97

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

[redacted]
« Last Edit: June 06, 2015, 10:30:42 am by Jbg97 »
Quote from: NW_Kohaku
DF doesn't mold players into its image - DF merely selects those who were always ready for DF.
Quote from: Owlbread
Everything will burn. Everything must burn.
Quote from: Girlinhat
The science of burning innocent children could be perfected into clockwork.
Quote from: Insanity X
And that is how Jbg97 saved dwarfmas

Demonic Spoon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Bah, you damn kids need to listen to your elder!

Utther uses up to 4 Power and 1 Crux to make sure they die.
(Make sure who dies?)

Jbg97

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

[redacted]
« Last Edit: June 06, 2015, 10:31:22 am by Jbg97 »
DF doesn't mold players into its image - DF merely selects those who were always ready for DF.

Demonic Spoon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Bah, you damn kids need to listen to your elder!

Utther uses up to 6 Power to make sure everyone he wants dead, is dead.
You are younger than us. Your obedience in this matter is required.

Lord_lemonpie

• Bay Watcher
  • disco-froggin' since 2013
    • View Profile

Alicia uses all of her available power to give those targeted a temporary shield.

"Help would be appreciated, my fellow gods."

Jbg97

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

[redacted]
« Last Edit: June 06, 2015, 10:31:42 am by Jbg97 »

Detoxicated

• Bay Watcher
  • Urist McCarpenter
    • View Profile

Travel to the ants, look for the toughest ant out there. Teach this ant about the Durrakil, and how they are divine creatures, there to ease the problems of the others. Teach them about their ability to drop fertility gems. Tell him that it is desirable to gather these rocks. Teach him music and grant him a beautiful harp-like instrument now to be known as Marrkelberry,

Happy Demon

• Bay Watcher
  • Forum Demon
    • View Profile

((Most powerful of the non-sapient ones? Doesn't that include the elemental wolves? They're the most powerful of the wolves after all.))
"I will not let you tamper with the binds of my chosen ones."
Skolld will use his binding power to make sure Uther doesn't kill any of his Cursed Wolves (elemental and werewolves).
Skolld will use all available power and up to 5 crux worth of converted power to do so, if necesarry.
« Last Edit: June 06, 2015, 09:57:01 am by Happy Demon »
I like cats, they're smart and mysterious, and their kittens adorable.

I'm a Forum Demon, expect to find me lurking, and knowing random details.

Jbg97

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((Most powerful of the non-sapient ones? Doesn't that include the elemental wolves? They're the most powerful of the wolves after all.))
((it's not a whole race kinda thing, only the top tier of each. Like the one most powerful of the elemental wolves would die, but the rest are fine. The sapient races lose mayors, kings, etc. But only the one who had the most power over each group.))

Demonic Spoon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I would be interested in making some of those magic crystal plants that were mentioned earlier if others are still interested.
Pages: 1 ... 41 42 [43] 44 45 ... 137