Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30 ... 137

Author Topic: Litany of the Void: A God Game (24/⊕∵↯):IC Tick ?:Who art thou?  (Read 195590 times)

Ama

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm alive!
    • View Profile

I teach the Maag how to use plant fiber from the trees to make ropes if they do not know how to yet. If they do know I congratulate them for their cleverness instead.

After taking care of his creation, Lithus come to see what the other divinities are up to.

Oh dear, what the hell have been going on while I was out there?
"Aurosseu has caused a crazy dream battle thing to happen and many of the gods appear to have gone insane and are talking to something. All in all, its just normal godly shenanigans."

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
  • Studying functions and fiction
    • View Profile

"'Crazy dream battle thing'? Craziness is debatable, it wasn't a dream, it wasn't a battle, and thing, well that's very vague. It was a combat exercise, where I practiced some simple techniques with Nilva and Mavnon. Nilva took the necessary leaps of logic extremely quickly, and Mavnon kept his cool well. However, for some reason, onlookers were deeply disturbed, unable to wrap their heads around my divine power."
There is a world yet only seen by physicists and magicians.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile

"Divine idiocy irrelevant."
FoU has some twisted role ideas. Screw second-guessing this mechanical garbage spaghetti, I'm basing everything on reads and visible daytime behaviour.

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Judging by your sentence fragment, every action is irrelevant to you, as you omit one with little reason. No, the spar did in fact have relevant consequences, ones I would say you wouldn't believe if I told you, but I doubt that excuse would work at this point. Still, they shall remain secret for the time being."

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile

"Your idiocy is irrelevant. Now excuse me. I need to plot. My intelligence fluctuates. Odd."
FoU has some twisted role ideas. Screw second-guessing this mechanical garbage spaghetti, I'm basing everything on reads and visible daytime behaviour.

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

FArgHalfnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I would love to stay with you to do... whatever the hell you are doing, but I am quite busy... I have to be... Erm... Anywhere else?

Lithus leaves the assembly and return to the desert inhabited by the Maag and creates 5k flying insects, slightly smaller than a human fist that feed on heat and light instead of food and water. They spray a thick colorful ink-like substance at predators to defend themselves and have a colored back and wings, whose color will determine the color of their ink(pretty much every color is possible). The ink can easily be made into extremely high quality dye or paint.
I teach the Maag how to domesticate these insects and farm them for their ink, and teach them how to make dye and paint from it. I also encourage them to find new uses for the ink and to refine the production technique.

Edit: Some details added.
« Last Edit: June 02, 2015, 04:43:36 pm by FArgHalfnr »
FArgHalfnr for the #1 eldrich monstrocity.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Lithus leaves the assembly and return to the desert inhabited by the Maag and creates 5k flying insects, slightly smaller than a human fist that feed on heat and light instead of food and water. They spray a thick colorful ink-like substance at predators to defend themselves and have a colored back and wings, whose color will determine the color of their ink(pretty much every color is possible). The ink can easily be made into dye or paint.
I teach the Maag how to domesticate these insects and farm them for their ink, and teach them how to make dye and paint from it. I also encourage them to find new uses for the ink and to refine the production technique.

(Considering that normal wildlife has been created, you could probably just teach your race how to domesticate pre-existing ink-producing creatures. You could also teach them to use pre-existing minerals (soil, for example) as paint. It's probably cheaper than creating an entirely new species.)
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

FArgHalfnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Lithus leaves the assembly and return to the desert inhabited by the Maag and creates 5k flying insects, slightly smaller than a human fist that feed on heat and light instead of food and water. They spray a thick colorful ink-like substance at predators to defend themselves and have a colored back and wings, whose color will determine the color of their ink(pretty much every color is possible). The ink can easily be made into dye or paint.

(Considering that normal wildlife has been created, you could probably just teach your race how to domesticate pre-existing ink-producing creatures. You could also teach them to use pre-existing minerals (soil, for example) as paint. It's probably cheaper than creating an entirely new species.)
((Yeah, I could probably find a way to make it cheaper but I really want a new species for my plans. They probably won't be too expensive considering it's literally just a bunch of bugs. I'll add something to differentiate them further from normal bugs.))
FArgHalfnr for the #1 eldrich monstrocity.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile

((There are wolfbugs already.))

((Wolfspiders are goat sized though. All the others are tiny~))

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
  • They see me rollin' they savin'~
    • View Profile

Advise the Saplings through the Great Tree to use the Ritual Stones for knowledge, if they will use them at all.
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

Detoxicated

• Bay Watcher
  • Urist McCarpenter
    • View Profile

"Greetings fellow gods, from the lack of material, the space in between two places I rose into existance. I hope we can cooperate."

Demonic Spoon

• Bay Watcher
  • Peering from beyond the veil of reality
    • View Profile

What are your opinions on twisting space? Stretching it out and bunching it up?

DreamerGhost

• Bay Watcher
  • Seems legitimate.
    • View Profile

While we are discusing matters of breaking physics, Should we break the barrier that seperates our universe from force of magic?
The point of keeping the golems on fire isn't for the value of fire as a weapon. It's more to keep the golems functioning at a reasonable speed.
It was never a promise. It was a dirty lie, and you all knew that. You should all know by now that you can't trust a word I say.

Demonic Spoon

• Bay Watcher
  • Peering from beyond the veil of reality
    • View Profile

While we are discusing matters of breaking physics, Should we break the barrier that seperates our universe from force of magic?
Yes

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"That would be an unnecessary risk. We know nothing of this magic: its power, its accessibility, anything. It could bring us a nice cheap solution, or complete destruction. Beyond that, I already have devised a part of my own type magic, which I will reveal in detail within the next few Ticks. Now that I think about it, maybe I could give a few sneak peeks in exchange for consideration to help with the cost. In particular, I would like Iliseth, Mavnon and Izgamlo to open a more private channel of communication with me, though others are welcome as well."

((PM me in-character if you're interested.))
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30 ... 137