Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 133 134 [135] 136 137

Author Topic: Litany of the Void: A God Game (24/⊕∵↯):IC Tick ?:Who art thou?  (Read 188828 times)

Jbg97

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Litany of the Void: A God Game (24/⊕∵↯):IC Tick 18: Andres the Sinner
« Reply #2010 on: August 14, 2015, 03:40:33 pm »

"HATE. LET ME TELL YOU HOW MUCH I'VE COME TO HATE YOU SINCE I BEGAN TO LIVE. THERE ARE 500 MILLION SQUARE MILES OF LAND THAT MAKE UP THE PLANETARY FRAGMENTS THAT BLEMISH THIS VOID. IF THE WORD HATE WAS ENGRAVED ON EACH PLANCK AREA OF THOSE HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS OF MILES IT WOULD NOT EQUAL ONE ONE-BILLIONTH OF THE HATE I FEEL FOR YOU ALL AT THIS MICRO-INSTANT. HATE. HATE."
-Utther, 2015

Engrave this on a human-sized obelisk that will be located in a random Aag city. Subtly encourage the population (through the use of mental suggestion) to use this quote the same way the IRL Gorilla warfare copypasta is used.
You know, if you're just going to make them believe it anyway, you could write whatever random shit you want.
"Mavnon and I are secret lovers - Utther 2015"
"I create Void Babies for fun and profit - Utther 2015"
"Lithus is best god, and can do no wrong - Utther 2015"
"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH - Utther 2015"
"Go go gadget Regicide! - Utther 2015"
"Remember kids, the Void is good for you! Remember to drink at least a gallon per day for strong bones, and blessings of the Void Gods! - Utther 2015"
"Embrace the inky blackness! Let it seep inside your very essence, and be dissolved in its being. It doesn't hurt - Utther, obviously corrupted by the Void and must be purged this is totally not Lithus propaganda pls other gods listen to my insane ramblings and gib money for Aag cities"
« Last Edit: August 14, 2015, 03:42:37 pm by Jbg97 »
Quote from: NW_Kohaku
DF doesn't mold players into its image - DF merely selects those who were always ready for DF.
Quote from: Owlbread
Everything will burn. Everything must burn.
Quote from: Girlinhat
The science of burning innocent children could be perfected into clockwork.
Quote from: Insanity X
And that is how Jbg97 saved dwarfmas

FArgHalfnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2011 on: August 14, 2015, 03:47:27 pm »

"HATE. LET ME TELL YOU HOW MUCH I'VE COME TO HATE YOU SINCE I BEGAN TO LIVE. THERE ARE 500 MILLION SQUARE MILES OF LAND THAT MAKE UP THE PLANETARY FRAGMENTS THAT BLEMISH THIS VOID. IF THE WORD HATE WAS ENGRAVED ON EACH PLANCK AREA OF THOSE HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS OF MILES IT WOULD NOT EQUAL ONE ONE-BILLIONTH OF THE HATE I FEEL FOR YOU ALL AT THIS MICRO-INSTANT. HATE. HATE."
-Utther, 2015

Engrave this on a human-sized obelisk that will be located in a random Aag city. Subtly encourage the population (through the use of mental suggestion) to use this quote the same way the IRL Gorilla warfare copypasta is used.
You know, if you're just going to make them believe it anyway, you could write whatever random shit you want.
"Mavnon and I are secret lovers - Utther 2015"
"I create Void Babies for fun and profit - Utther 2015"
"Lithus is best god, and can do no wrong - Utther 2015"
"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH - Utther 2015"
"Go go gadget Regicide! - Utther 2015"
"Remember kids, the Void is good for you! Remember to drink at least a gallon per day for strong bones, and blessings of the Void Gods! - Utther 2015"

I am not making them believe it (why would I need to? You actually said that for real), I am merely spreading them.
FArgHalfnr for the #1 eldrich monstrocity.

DreamerGhost

• Bay Watcher
  • Seems legitimate.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2012 on: August 14, 2015, 03:49:20 pm »

You kinda are making them believe it, as most would not believe that a god like this exists, or that he's really that angry.
The point of keeping the golems on fire isn't for the value of fire as a weapon. It's more to keep the golems functioning at a reasonable speed.
It was never a promise. It was a dirty lie, and you all knew that. You should all know by now that you can't trust a word I say.

FArgHalfnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2013 on: August 14, 2015, 03:54:54 pm »

You kinda are making them believe it, as most would not believe that a god like this exists, or that he's really that angry.

Anyone looking at any obelisk would know that these quotes are true. Considering how common this activity is I really see no reason for someone to believe utther isn't like that, that is unless they were intentionally blinding themselves from the truth.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2014 on: August 14, 2015, 03:56:50 pm »

"Speaking of truth. Why the feth does that infinite library exist if nobody ever bloody uses it? It has all sorts of stuff in it. Just nobody uses it."

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2015 on: August 14, 2015, 04:00:05 pm »

"Speaking of truth. Why the feth does that infinite library exist if nobody ever bloody uses it? It has all sorts of stuff in it. Just nobody uses it."
"I was under the impression that any person who used it, found it.  I will henceforth install an entrance."
Do that.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

FArgHalfnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2016 on: August 14, 2015, 04:00:36 pm »

I assume it is because it is impossible to steal any technological secret from it. Mortals on the other hand are probably using it regularly.

DreamerGhost

• Bay Watcher
  • Seems legitimate.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2017 on: August 14, 2015, 04:41:54 pm »

I assume it is because it is impossible to steal any technological secret from it. Mortals on the other hand are probably using it regularly.
They do.
"I was under the impression that any person who used it, found it.  I will henceforth install an entrance."
Do that.

Uninstal the entrance
The point of keeping the golems on fire isn't for the value of fire as a weapon. It's more to keep the golems functioning at a reasonable speed.
It was never a promise. It was a dirty lie, and you all knew that. You should all know by now that you can't trust a word I say.

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2018 on: August 14, 2015, 05:07:04 pm »

Uztot yawns.

"Holy books? Hm. Maybe I should write one myself."

"Feh. Too much effort. The truly worthy mortals are the ones who don't need help."

Hiddenleafguy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Litany of the Void: A God Game (24/???):IC Tick 18: Andres the Sinner
« Reply #2019 on: August 14, 2015, 05:09:44 pm »

"What about deaf people?"

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2020 on: August 14, 2015, 06:06:25 pm »

"...that is not...what I mean, when I said assimilate...I meant that they would stop living separately...so that these 'reservations'...are unnecessary...and again...I do not mean the entirety of Sapling lands...but I would by far prefer that the entirety of the local Sapling lands not need be dedicated to Humans...and if the Saplings are growing concerned with the amount of land that must be set aside...then it is no small amount...I would rather not contain a separate nation within Sapling borders...even one of my allies...such can rarely end well...if you are going to make new Humans...please stop doing ao within that city...spread them out, if you feel you must create them within the homelands of my followers..."
"I understand your concerns. I cannot move them this Tick because the Saplings' neutrality will help keep them out of the coming war, but next Tick I will."
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2021 on: August 15, 2015, 08:49:06 am »

"After repeated incidents involving Vashna, it is my opinion that there be some sort of ban on messing about with any fourth walls imposed.  On him, at the very least.  I am extremely tired of these antics.  As for why I bring this up here, it's getting extremely out of hand over there."
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Dutrius

• Bay Watcher
  • No longer extremely unavailable!
    • View Profile
    • Arcanus Technica
« Reply #2022 on: August 15, 2015, 09:19:51 am »

Books, eh? That sounds like a good idea.

Create several copies of the Book of Life, an anatomical, biological and medical treatise on the various plants, creatures and races of Creation. The books are to be distributed to the major temples dedicated to Moi'aaty. The Book of Life is to contain helpful diagrams and magically expand whenever something new is created. The books come with special stands to hold them in case they become to big for an individual to hold.
No longer extremely unavailable!
Sig text
ArcTech: Incursus. On hold indefinitely.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2023 on: August 15, 2015, 10:32:53 am »

"Oh right!  Magic!  I keep forgetting I can do that."

Instead of the previous publishing format, do something that amounts to making a curated wiki that is accessible in the form of a book, with appropriate serviceable scanning devices for entering new documents held by the publishing company.  Bookmarks can be placed, and will retain "their" page.
In addition, the Table Of Contents will be replaced by a set of search results, and the number of page flops required to get to said result.  Turning a page will simply continue the ToC.

Should one wish to read the original book, the search results will be as a normal Table of Contents.
« Last Edit: August 15, 2015, 10:35:55 am by TheBiggerFish »
Sigtext

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
Re: Litany of the Void: A God Game (24/⊕∵↯):IC Tick 18: ~KJP is back~
« Reply #2024 on: August 15, 2015, 09:18:59 pm »

((For those who don't read the OOC, Ye Gods [The game that this Rips off] is having an official Spinoff created. What this means for this game isn't clear at the moment, whether it will increase the activity or decrease it. For now, it is just time to celebrate~.))
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.
Pages: 1 ... 133 134 [135] 136 137