Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 67 68 [69] 70 71 ... 137

Author Topic: Litany of the Void: A God Game (24/⊕∵↯):IC Tick ?:Who art thou?  (Read 195847 times)

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Litany of the Void: A God Game (22/⊕∵↯):IC Tick 11: Conquering
« Reply #1020 on: June 15, 2015, 12:36:26 am »

"Ah. Hm."

Tell the Lizard Men the Aag are friends and guide them to the Aag nation.

"By the way Lithus, Azem would like to know how you two get along."

FArgHalfnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1021 on: June 15, 2015, 01:13:23 am »

"Ah. Hm."

Tell the Lizard Men the Aag are friends and guide them to the Aag nation.

"By the way Lithus, Azem would like to know how you two get along."

Hmm? You mean me and him? Shouldn't he know? Anyways, I don't have anything against him, and I haven't really interacted with him enough to be able to tell how we will get along. If he's interested in allying with me I'm always open to the idea. Oh, and I'd like to know more about how the two of you seem to be linked, if you have no objection of course. Is he the manifestation of your secondary aspect, like Luthus is to me? Or is he an independent entity? And who is in charge? I must admit your case is very intriguing. I will have some questions for him later.

Explain the Aag nation that the Lizardmen created by Azem/Uztot are joining the nation, and ask them to grant them full citizenship and the status of member species, which means one free seat in every council. Also specify that they might need food and water, and order them to start importing more.((In theory they should already have some reserves for the animals they receive from trade, which should be enough to sustain them until proper food start arriving.))
FArgHalfnr for the #1 eldrich monstrocity.

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1022 on: June 15, 2015, 01:36:00 am »

"Let me rephrase that. We're both interested in how exactly your duel nature works. As to what he is...I'm not quite sure. A hallucination made real by my own divine power? Actually a being older than we are? And I thought I was in charge, but that's clearly not the case. I wasn't even aware he could do that..."

Jbg97

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1023 on: June 15, 2015, 02:28:01 am »

Utther, hearing this discussion, shouts He's crazy I say! Crazy! to the general confusion of the few people around him at the moment. The gods probably didn't even hear his feeble mortal voice.
Utther doesn't care though.
« Last Edit: June 15, 2015, 02:37:31 am by Jbg97 »
Quote from: NW_Kohaku
DF doesn't mold players into its image - DF merely selects those who were always ready for DF.
Quote from: Owlbread
Everything will burn. Everything must burn.
Quote from: Girlinhat
The science of burning innocent children could be perfected into clockwork.
Quote from: Insanity X
And that is how Jbg97 saved dwarfmas

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1024 on: June 15, 2015, 08:52:51 am »

"You're crazy, old fool."
FoU has some twisted role ideas. Screw second-guessing this mechanical garbage spaghetti, I'm basing everything on reads and visible daytime behaviour.

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

Detoxicated

• Bay Watcher
  • Urist McCarpenter
    • View Profile
« Reply #1025 on: June 15, 2015, 10:05:46 am »

Appear before Uztot.
"Greetings, is there anything I can do to release your misery?"

Demonic Spoon

• Bay Watcher
  • Peering from beyond the veil of reality
    • View Profile
« Reply #1026 on: June 15, 2015, 10:35:58 am »

Appear before Uztot.
"Greetings, is there anything I can do to release your misery?"
((Offer of assisted suicide?))
« Last Edit: June 15, 2015, 12:55:02 pm by Demonic Spoon »

FArgHalfnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1027 on: June 15, 2015, 12:52:12 pm »

"Let me rephrase that. We're both interested in how exactly your duel nature works. As to what he is...I'm not quite sure. A hallucination made real by my own divine power? Actually a being older than we are? And I thought I was in charge, but that's clearly not the case. I wasn't even aware he could do that..."

Ah, I see. My second nature seems to be in some kind of dormant state until he is needed. We seem to work in unison, as we both strive to achieve the same goals through different means. I enable progress while he stops any threats it might encounter. I do not know what will happen if we ever come to a disagreement, or if it is even possible. He has been mostly inactive so far, so it is hard to judge him.

Give Utther a lightweight folding rocking chair and a cup of warm coffee.
Be a good boy now, will you? I don't want to have to discipline you all day.

Oh hi, me.
...That felt pretty weird talking to myself. If that is myself, I'm not entirely sure yet.

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
  • Studying functions and fiction
    • View Profile
« Reply #1028 on: June 15, 2015, 02:33:44 pm »

A clown car parks nearby, from which a few dozen Aurosseus emerge.

The speak in unison along with the original: "We know our split personality is more literal and less psychological, but do you accept us into your gang?"
There is a world yet only seen by physicists and magicians.

FArgHalfnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1029 on: June 15, 2015, 04:57:55 pm »

A clown car parks nearby, from which a few dozen Aurosseus emerge.

The speak in unison along with the original: "We know our split personality is more literal and less psychological, but do you accept us into your gang?"

I guess? I have nothing against the idea. I'll let Uztot choose, however.

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1030 on: June 15, 2015, 08:01:59 pm »

"I promise I'll be on my best behavior. And I'll try my best to avoid dispensing my infinite wisdom with regards to the nature of gods."

"Fine fine. Just try to behave."

Cue form change, which can henceforth be assumed whenever text color changes.

"It's great to be back little godlings."

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1031 on: June 15, 2015, 08:20:13 pm »

"Hullo again~"

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1032 on: June 15, 2015, 08:27:21 pm »

"Hello. You remind me of a god of randomness I once knew. Except you cause less natural disasters."

FArgHalfnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1033 on: June 15, 2015, 08:51:22 pm »

Hello again, Azem. Would you mind if I ask you a few too many questions? Only for scientific purposes of course.

Among other things, I'd like to know if you share the same aspects as Uztot or if you have your own, where do you come from, and how did you get here? Your speech seems to imply you come from some kind of alternative reality or a distant assembly of gods similar to ours. Do you know if there is many like us? Do you know anything about the nature of reality that might be useful for us to know, such as what is behind this barrier around us? How does your link with Uztot works? What pushed you to leave your world to join ours? Is this kind of transfer easy to replicate? Could we establish a line of communication with other gods? Do you know of any instances of multiple assemblies joining in a single group? Would that be even possible? Is there any reason why this wouldn't be desirable? How many universes did you visit? Are we doing better than average? Or worse? Is your home universe based on a different logic as our own? Does it have different rules to determine how gods works? Do you know if it is possible or desirable to alter these laws? Who or what set theses laws in the first place? Is it annoying when I bombard you with questions like that? Should I stop? Or maybe I can continue? Are you going to answer every single of them? Or are you going to ignore them and tell me to stop? Would you be able to make me stop if you really wanted? Am I going too far? Is there such a thing as going too far? Who am I? Who or what is behind my creation? Is this even real?

Oh, and lastly, what do you think of Aurosseu trying to "be accepted in our gang", as he/she/it/whatever put it?

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1034 on: June 15, 2015, 09:03:52 pm »

Azem tilts his head.

"Slow down. Let's prioritize. Ask five questions of me hatchling. Only five."
Pages: 1 ... 67 68 [69] 70 71 ... 137