Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 154 155 [156] 157 158 ... 469

Author Topic: X-Com Chimera Squad  (Read 724768 times)

scriver

• Bay Watcher
  • City streets ain't got much pity
    • View Profile
Re: X-Com 2: Demo Unknown
« Reply #2325 on: August 22, 2015, 03:42:22 pm »

Yeah, obviously the chesticles would be covered in a thick layer of boob fat padding to keep them protected.

That's pretty much self-evident, man.
Love, scriver~

Chiefwaffles

• Bay Watcher
  • I've been told that waffles are no longer funny.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2326 on: August 22, 2015, 03:52:03 pm »

I have no words.
Quote from: RAM
You should really look to the wilderness for your stealth ideas, it has been doing it much longer than you have after all. Take squids for example, that ink trick works pretty well, and in water too! So you just sneak into the dam upsteam, dump several megatons of distressed squid into it, then break the dam. Boom, you suddenly have enough water-proof stealth for a whole city!

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #2327 on: August 22, 2015, 04:07:44 pm »

I have no words.

I have some: it's still not the worst thing thought up on the internet.
Quote from: Eric Blank
It's Zanzetkuken The Great. He's a goddamn wizard-dragon. He will make it so, and it will forever be.
Quote from: 2016 Election IRC
<DozebomLolumzalis> you filthy god-damn ninja wizard dragon

Graknorke

• Bay Watcher
  • A bomb's a bad choice for close-range combat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2328 on: August 22, 2015, 04:10:04 pm »

Yeah, obviously the chesticles would be covered in a thick layer of boob fat padding to keep them protected.

Ah but you fail to take into account: why are human testicles not protected by being internal/covered in fat? They need to be close to the surface in order to properly dissipate the heat from churning out all those gametes all the time. Having testicles THAT large on top of being covered in fat is just asking for something to get cooked.
Cultural status:
Depleted          ☐
Enriched          ☑

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2329 on: August 22, 2015, 04:45:46 pm »

As a heavily modified being, if they were eggs ready to consume the parent to produce more soldiers without needing to bring them in from the gestation vats, then they would have been moved to a less centre-of-mass area... They also would have likely evolved that way too... Also, that whole body-shape is very effeminate, have there being any female humans from the same source that are in similar poses that could be overlayed for comparison?
Vote (1) for the Urist scale!
I shall be eternally happy. I shall be able to construct elf hunting giant mecha. Which can pour magma.
Urist has been forced to use a friend as fertilizer lately.
Read the First Post!

scriver

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2330 on: August 22, 2015, 04:53:11 pm »

Ah but you fail to take into account: why are human testicles not protected by being internal/covered in fat? They need to be close to the surface in order to properly dissipate the heat from churning out all those gametes all the time. Having testicles THAT large on top of being covered in fat is just asking for something to get cooked.

Ah but you see, they are cold blooded! That makes sure their teatsticles are always at a balanced and cool temperature.
Love, scriver~

Graknorke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2331 on: August 22, 2015, 04:56:33 pm »

Doesn't that just mean that they can't control their body temperature without external help? It doesn't really help with heat dissipation. Snakes only get away with it because they don't generate much heat, but testicles as large as those snaketits would almost certainly require something active to cool them.
Cultural status:
Depleted          ☐
Enriched          ☑

KingofstarrySkies

• Bay Watcher
  • It's been a long time...
    • View Profile
« Reply #2332 on: August 22, 2015, 05:09:47 pm »

WHY ARE WE STILL TALKING ABOUT SNAKEWOMAN TITS
The temptation to link Jake Solomon to this thread is so, so great. I would use my twitter again just for the reaction.
Sigtextastic
Vereor Nox.
There'll be another King, another sky, and a billion more stars...

Digital Hellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2333 on: August 22, 2015, 05:11:41 pm »

Most game threads lapse into silence when there's no news. But not this one. Oh, no, not at all. There is no topic that will not be discussed, no line that won't be crossed.

Maybe other communities are still talking about regular snaketits. But Bay 12 has always been a beacon of progress, a brave pioneer trekking out into fields of conversation left unexplored. There is no depth we will not go to. I am so proud.
Russia is simply taking an anti-Fascist stance against European Nazi products, they should be applauded. ¡No parmesan!

scriver

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2334 on: August 22, 2015, 05:17:14 pm »

Doesn't that just mean that they can't control their body temperature without external help? It doesn't really help with heat dissipation. Snakes only get away with it because they don't generate much heat, but testicles as large as those snaketits would almost certainly require something active to cool them.

Oh no you. Have you ever seen a snake with testicles? No, because they're inside the body, kept cool by the cold blood. It's logic you can't argue with.
Love, scriver~

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #2335 on: August 22, 2015, 05:22:43 pm »

Oh no you. Have you ever seen a snake with testicles? No, because they're inside the body, kept cool by the cold blood. It's logic you can't argue with.

Alien snakes that have been crossbred with humans. This also lends credence to the idea that the ones with chestplates are male: those are heatsinks, not armor. *snrk*

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

Graknorke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2336 on: August 22, 2015, 05:35:18 pm »

I thought it was just because they were tiny. And one per penis because snakes are weird like that.
Cultural status:
Depleted          ☐
Enriched          ☑

sambojin

• Bay Watcher
  • Three seconds to catsplosion and counting.......
    • View Profile
« Reply #2337 on: August 22, 2015, 05:35:41 pm »

Logically, that means the next big upgrade for snakemen is giant mecha suits, not so much for carrying extra weaponry, but to carry extra heatsinks for mechanical testicle cooling. It's probably the whole reason meld and sectapods were invented in the first place.

But where did the boobnuts go, back when they were thinmen?
It's a game. Have fun.

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #2338 on: August 22, 2015, 05:36:50 pm »

The same place approximately two thirds of their mass did, apparently.

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #2339 on: August 22, 2015, 05:47:18 pm »

WHY ARE WE STILL TALKING ABOUT SNAKEWOMAN TITS
The temptation to link Jake Solomon to this thread is so, so great. I would use my twitter again just for the reaction.

Eh, just post a generalized idea of the discussion onto 4chan.  It'll get to him eventually.
Quote from: Eric Blank
It's Zanzetkuken The Great. He's a goddamn wizard-dragon. He will make it so, and it will forever be.
Quote from: 2016 Election IRC
<DozebomLolumzalis> you filthy god-damn ninja wizard dragon
Pages: 1 ... 154 155 [156] 157 158 ... 469