Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 153 154 [155] 156 157 ... 469

Author Topic: X-Com Chimera Squad  (Read 724765 times)

kilakan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: X-Com 2: Demo Unknown
« Reply #2310 on: August 22, 2015, 12:51:04 pm »

Yeah... talking about boobs is one thing but that was a bit far...
Nom nom nom

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #2311 on: August 22, 2015, 01:04:39 pm »

So it's hot and okay when the snakes have boobs, but weird and disgusting when they have balls? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

kilakan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2312 on: August 22, 2015, 01:07:17 pm »

So it's hot and okay when the snakes have boobs, but weird and disgusting when they have balls? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
'It's more that both men and woman have some form of chest-area-bulge.  But digging deep into the snakewomans idea of her nether regions, is about the same as discussing in depth testicles.
Nom nom nom

EnigmaticHat

• Bay Watcher
  • I vibrate, I die, I vibrate again
    • View Profile
« Reply #2313 on: August 22, 2015, 01:14:41 pm »

I thought it was funny.

But yes, giant chest testicles is weirder than unnecessarily anthropomorphic breasts.
« Last Edit: August 22, 2015, 01:26:00 pm by EnigmaticHat »
"T-take this non-euclidean geometry, h-humanity-baka. I m-made it, but not because I l-li-l-like you or anything! I just felt s-sorry for you, b-baka."
You misspelled seance.  Are possessing Draignean?  Are you actually a ghost in the shell? You have to tell us if you are, that's the rule

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #2314 on: August 22, 2015, 01:15:05 pm »

Wouldn't these literally be chesticles?

I'M SORRY. SORT OF.

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

Wimopy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2315 on: August 22, 2015, 01:41:08 pm »

I... don't... even...
What?
*Ahem*

The thing is, the snake lady's facial features are quite feminine by human standards. Now look at the clothing and the *erm* waist region. They all seem to radiate an aura that is the opposite of 'manly'. While these are by our own standards, it pretty much seems that since they may have been fused with human DNA, they stand their place.

Now, since we can probably agree that most of us prefer to see Vipers as pleasantly female, let's not refer to chesticles again until intelligence forces us to do otherwise.
Now updating the Monster Hunter Universe mod
Current Version: 0.4.95b - Updated June 17, 2015
New Thread
Download
Old Thread

EnigmaticHat

• Bay Watcher
  • I vibrate, I die, I vibrate again
    • View Profile
« Reply #2316 on: August 22, 2015, 01:42:42 pm »

Sorry, you don't want us to talk about chesticles?  Why not, what's wrong with chesticles?

Chesticles.
"T-take this non-euclidean geometry, h-humanity-baka. I m-made it, but not because I l-li-l-like you or anything! I just felt s-sorry for you, b-baka."
You misspelled seance.  Are possessing Draignean?  Are you actually a ghost in the shell? You have to tell us if you are, that's the rule

kilakan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2317 on: August 22, 2015, 01:42:58 pm »

On the otherhand... chesticles do mean that the viper's massive 'tongue' it uses to grab a soldier in the demo would also double as an incredibly effective fear weapon.
Nom nom nom

Wimopy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2318 on: August 22, 2015, 01:47:13 pm »

I guess they do solve the soldier's willingness to try and wrestle down Vipers in melee. Hm... I guess we can keep this information circulating, it may help lower casualties in the future if we keep everyone doubting as to what gender the sneks really are.
New Thread
Download
Old Thread

Graknorke

• Bay Watcher
  • A bomb's a bad choice for close-range combat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2319 on: August 22, 2015, 02:07:13 pm »

Nah it'd be really impractical to put testicles on the chest. Very large and prone to being hit. Not good at all if you want a solder that isn't uselessly writing in pain after slithering on the floor or bumping into someone on the street or whatever.
Cultural status:
Depleted          ☐
Enriched          ☑

Wimopy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2320 on: August 22, 2015, 02:08:13 pm »

No one said they'd be sensitive to pain. Not to mention they have some armour/clothing like thing to pad it.
New Thread
Download
Old Thread

kilakan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2321 on: August 22, 2015, 02:08:30 pm »

Does that mean that vipers with the chest armor are male, and those without are female?
Nom nom nom

Graknorke

• Bay Watcher
  • A bomb's a bad choice for close-range combat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2322 on: August 22, 2015, 02:10:11 pm »

No one said they'd be sensitive to pain.
Prominently placed reproductive organs that aren't highly sensitive to pain might as well not exist at all. They'd be ruined before the organism even reached reproductive age, assuming that wasn't immediately after birth.
Cultural status:
Depleted          ☐
Enriched          ☑

Steelmagic

• Bay Watcher
  • Insanity makes everything fun!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2323 on: August 22, 2015, 02:14:04 pm »

I'm just going to throw out there that the images this put in my head made me wince and close my legs.
When i say "I'm no expert but..." It means "I have no idea what the hell I'm talking about but I'm going to try to sound like i do."

Wimopy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2324 on: August 22, 2015, 03:07:09 pm »

No one said they'd be sensitive to pain.
Prominently placed reproductive organs that aren't highly sensitive to pain might as well not exist at all. They'd be ruined before the organism even reached reproductive age, assuming that wasn't immediately after birth.

Eh, left out a highly in my post, thanks for imagining it there.

They are engineered beings and probably raised in artificial environments anyway. Also, how sensitive are human breasts? We have female soldiers, so if the Viper chesticles have a similar amount of nerve endings (minus the ones around the nipple needed for breast feeding) then it should still be viable. Not to mention that snake skin is possibly more resilient than human skin and there might be a good amount of fat and skin layers for added protection instead.

AAaaaanyywayyy...

What if they are eggs deliberately placed there that burst some time after the death of the individual if not destroyed? The newborns eat the corpse and quickly grow. Possibly chryssalid eggs even.

Yeah. Many things can be a lump below the skin...
New Thread
Download
Old Thread
Pages: 1 ... 153 154 [155] 156 157 ... 469