Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 65 66 [67] 68 69 ... 95

Author Topic: FEF: Winds of Change IC Thread Chapter 2 The Whispers of a Storm  (Read 52284 times)

CrimsonEon

• Bay Watcher
  • Is that Blood Thine or the Enemy's?
    • View Profile
Re: FEF: Winds of Change IC Thread Chapter 2 The Whispers of a Storm
« Reply #990 on: April 01, 2016, 06:12:06 pm »

: "Yeah, the pegasus girl can do it. So can the dwarf. The reason why I'm suggesting you go in is because if you go in with a good enough cover, even if you fail, it won't hurt our odds of just going in and thieving the place anyway. Whereas if we have someone else do so without cover, we risk blowing the whole heist open for too small a return."
: "Goddamn it, why the hell am I arguing anyway? Forget it, I almost forgot you don't want to stick your neck out anyway so you can leave us for dead when things go south."

F.O.E.

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #991 on: April 01, 2016, 06:25:14 pm »

"No, I don't," Julia managed to say resolutley without giving anyone a telling glance.

"It's just embarrassing to entertain the thought. Whoever wants to volunteer can."

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
  • Beware! Once I have posted, your thread is doomed!
    • View Profile
Re: FEF: Winds of Change IC Thread Chapter 1 The Stirring Breeze
« Reply #992 on: April 01, 2016, 06:25:35 pm »

Shilleka looped an arm around Julia's waist and pulled her close after she announced her idea.
"Oh, me darlin' - 'ave yer fin'lly re'ognised our fo'bidden luv?"
You fool. Don't you understand?
No one wishes to go on...

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #993 on: April 01, 2016, 06:30:24 pm »

Alaria glared at Kaldach.

"This has nothing to do with me risking my neck or not. This has everything to do with the fact that I already know I can't get in anywhere useful and that Julia seems confident that she can do it all safely. Perhaps she could share why she is so confident, but regardless, I'll thank you to kindly shut up about my willingness to do things or not. I am here to do what needs to be done to protect the world. If that meant that my going in alone was the only viable option, I would do it. Since there seems to be a significantly better option, there is no reason why we shouldn't do that instead. Unless you're just trying to get rid of me so that you can run away?"

CrimsonEon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #994 on: April 01, 2016, 06:36:39 pm »

: "Right. Sneaking in with a fake-marriage. 'Better option', my ass, canary-girl."
: "And I'll remind you. Again. Turning isn't what I do. I do business."

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #995 on: April 01, 2016, 06:40:17 pm »

"The fake marriage part seemed to be an addition, not something that the entire plan was reliant on. So perhaps let her explain herself? And as long as you continue to insist on believing that I'm out only for myself, I'll continue to believe the same of you, devil boy."

F.O.E.

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #996 on: April 01, 2016, 07:01:10 pm »

Julia squeaked in surprise when Shileka pulled her close having been caught completely off guard by the sudden cose contact. She forced her forming blush away and glared at the shamaness.

"I'd like to save at least a little bit of face during this operation so it's men only," she said as she broke out of Shilleka's hold. There was still the issue of how she was getting in, though. She sighed.

"I'm confident I can get it in because I technically belong there. My parents are protected so that extends to me. And no one here knows what I've been doing since I left, so all I have to do is go up and ask to be let in. Might have to wait a bit for confirmation but that's it."

CrimsonEon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #997 on: April 01, 2016, 07:03:58 pm »

Kaldach blinked.
: "...That's new."

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
  • Beware! Once I have posted, your thread is doomed!
    • View Profile
Re: FEF: Winds of Change IC Thread Chapter 1 The Stirring Breeze
« Reply #998 on: April 01, 2016, 07:43:14 pm »

Shilleka merely slid back in around the other side, the other arm looping back around her waist while the original gestured at the assorted males of the group.
"Den 'o shoul' yer pick den? Wa' ter yer tas'es? Yer like 'em tall? Short?" She grinned. "Dey say dat size dun matter. Scarred? 'airless? ''o would yer wanna ge' 'll snoggy wi'? Gotta be 'pared ter act all convin'in' like, affer 'll."
You fool. Don't you understand?
No one wishes to go on...

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #999 on: April 01, 2016, 09:09:57 pm »

"Not it."
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Solymr

• Bay Watcher
  • BEEP BOP READ SOLDIERMON
    • View Profile
stupid subject thing
« Reply #1000 on: April 02, 2016, 07:42:03 am »

: If Taft could pass as a girl why can't Shilleka pass as your man?

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1001 on: April 02, 2016, 08:26:28 am »

"That's because she's so damn short she'd have to pretend to be a dwarf. Even if we could get her a fake beard that looks convincing there's no way I'm standing for that woman acting like she's one of my people. You humans can keep her."

Ever the pleasant chap, that Taft.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1002 on: April 02, 2016, 11:36:55 am »

"I'll do it. I don't have any problem with pretending to be Julia's husband. We'll have to work out some details in case we get questioned, but apart from that it should be easy."

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #1003 on: April 02, 2016, 01:12:44 pm »

"The dwarf can play a role of being your rebellious and grumpy son. He is even of proper height."
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.
Pages: 1 ... 65 66 [67] 68 69 ... 95