Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How should we proceed?

End Litany, start a Brand New Version!
- 10 (40%)
Pretend nothing had happened. Continue on as normal.
- 3 (12%)
Timeskip sleep to Modern Times!
- 11 (44%)
Other (Specify)
- 1 (4%)

Total Members Voted: 25

Pages: 1 ... 120 121 [122] 123 124 ... 166

Author Topic: Litany of the Void: A God Game (24/⊕∵↯) (OOC)  (Read 253938 times)

micelus

• Bay Watcher
  • If you wait long enough, it moves.
    • View Profile
Re: Litany of the Void: A God Game (22/⊕∵↯) (OOC)
« Reply #1815 on: July 14, 2015, 06:40:31 pm »

Divide his minds into two different individuals.
Do you hear that, Endra? NONE CAN STAND AGAINST THE POWER OF THE DENTAL, AHAHAHAHA!!!
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

micelus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1816 on: July 14, 2015, 06:47:56 pm »

Why would they attack you?
Goddess of conflict and god of destruction. Trying to turn the game into Divine Mafia. And I've been trying to oppose them for much of the game.

Opposing? So you're saying that that blatant lie with Gai-Gen and Mavnon at the start of the game is true? Also, you know you can still call in that favour right?

Why would they attack you?
Goddess of conflict and god of destruction. Trying to turn the game into Divine Mafia. And I've been trying to oppose them for much of the game.

So mavnon is a woman? I've been awkwardly trying to avoid using gender pronouns for a while because I couldn't remember whenever mavnon was a man or a woman. XP

Mavnon doesn't care for gender or sex at all; she is a god after all.

EDIT: If two gods fight, how does it work? To they just subtract crux from one another and whoever has the most wins?
« Last Edit: July 14, 2015, 06:59:51 pm by micelus »
Do you hear that, Endra? NONE CAN STAND AGAINST THE POWER OF THE DENTAL, AHAHAHAHA!!!
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1817 on: July 14, 2015, 07:11:42 pm »

Um you owe me a favor? Oh right. Um... never mind. I forgot about it.
FoU has some twisted role ideas. Screw second-guessing this mechanical garbage spaghetti, I'm basing everything on reads and visible daytime behaviour.

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

micelus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1818 on: July 14, 2015, 07:15:14 pm »

Don't think Stirk realised your end of the bargain applied to my dwarves as well so guess its a mute moot point.
« Last Edit: July 14, 2015, 07:24:10 pm by micelus »
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1819 on: July 14, 2015, 07:15:49 pm »

moot. eh.
FoU has some twisted role ideas. Screw second-guessing this mechanical garbage spaghetti, I'm basing everything on reads and visible daytime behaviour.

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #1820 on: July 14, 2015, 07:35:38 pm »

EDIT: If two gods fight, how does it work? To they just subtract crux from one another and whoever has the most wins?

Gods, without specialized weapons, would fight *about* the same way as what happened in the sparing matches. If in a Battle, each roll would have represented one turn. The Loser(s) are temporarily Disabled, generally long enough for the Winner to accomplish whatever their goal was, in addition to other effects. Weaponless Gods are unable to harm each others Crux without intense effort.

At least, that is what I am saying publicly  :P. This information may or may not be actually true.
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

Happy Demon

• Bay Watcher
  • Forum Demon
    • View Profile
« Reply #1821 on: July 14, 2015, 07:37:23 pm »

Gods, without specialized weapons, would fight *about* the same way as what happened in the sparing matches. If in a Battle, each roll would have represented one turn. The Loser(s) are temporarily Disabled, generally long enough for the Winner to accomplish whatever their goal was, in addition to other effects. Weaponless Gods are unable to harm each others Crux without intense effort.

At least, that is what I am saying publicly  :P. This information may or may not be actually true.
Well, if it's a fight with Skolld, if Skolld gets the first hit, he'll most probably win, just because you can't win if you can't move.
Or at least that's how I consider it.
I like cats, they're smart and mysterious, and their kittens adorable.

I'm a Forum Demon, expect to find me lurking, and knowing random details.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #1822 on: July 14, 2015, 07:41:41 pm »

To clarify *more*, that is without weapons or with non-God-quality weapons. Beating a God to death with the equivalent of your fists is unimaginably difficult. God-quality weapons have a chance to damage Crux with each attack, rising with their power. A fight with capable weapons would go differently then one without.
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

Happy Demon

• Bay Watcher
  • Forum Demon
    • View Profile
« Reply #1823 on: July 14, 2015, 07:44:21 pm »

To clarify *more*, that is without weapons or with non-God-quality weapons. Beating a God to death with the equivalent of your fists is unimaginably difficult. God-quality weapons have a chance to damage Crux with each attack, rising with their power. A fight with capable weapons would go differently then one without.
Well, I guess I used the wrong terminology.
Skolld would never lose, as he's the god of Binding and Bone, he can keep moving for longer than the enemy.
Though if gods teamed up against him, he'd be screwed. He's not the guy for alliances.

Jbg97

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1824 on: July 14, 2015, 07:47:45 pm »

I'm shielding myself from divine attacks using any remaining power I have. Stuff is going to explode next turn. And I don't want to explode.

... hold on. 2 gods versus... over 10? 7 or so? I'm still going to shield myself, but I'm not sure if Utther and Mavnon are going to be subtle or dramatically overkill.
Wait, wut?
Unless some computer virus got caught in an Utther post and somehow developed the Utther personality, and began making posts for me, I dont have anything to do with any god killing.
Not yet at least.
Quote from: NW_Kohaku
DF doesn't mold players into its image - DF merely selects those who were always ready for DF.
Quote from: Owlbread
Everything will burn. Everything must burn.
Quote from: Girlinhat
The science of burning innocent children could be perfected into clockwork.
Quote from: Insanity X
And that is how Jbg97 saved dwarfmas

FArgHalfnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1825 on: July 14, 2015, 07:52:06 pm »

I'm shielding myself from divine attacks using any remaining power I have. Stuff is going to explode next turn. And I don't want to explode.

... hold on. 2 gods versus... over 10? 7 or so? I'm still going to shield myself, but I'm not sure if Utther and Mavnon are going to be subtle or dramatically overkill.
Wait, wut?
Unless some computer virus got caught in an Utther post and somehow developed the Utther personality, and began making posts for me, I dont have anything to do with any god killing.
Not yet at least.

He's talking about Utther's many thinly veiled death threats at pretty much everyone from around the time he got bound to a mortal body.
FArgHalfnr for the #1 eldrich monstrocity.

DreamerGhost

• Bay Watcher
  • Seems legitimate.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1826 on: July 14, 2015, 07:52:51 pm »

Please reffer to my sig to find out the trruth about godly combat.
The point of keeping the golems on fire isn't for the value of fire as a weapon. It's more to keep the golems functioning at a reasonable speed.
It was never a promise. It was a dirty lie, and you all knew that. You should all know by now that you can't trust a word I say.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1827 on: July 14, 2015, 08:18:03 pm »

I'm sure you've noticed by now but you seem to have misspelled WAAAAAGH! when you put the H after the W instead of the G.
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Jbg97

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1828 on: July 14, 2015, 08:32:03 pm »

I'm sure you've noticed by now but you seem to have misspelled WAAAAAGH! when you put the H after the W instead of the G.
Shhhhh!
You'll summon the lawyers if you dont spell it differently!
Quote from: NW_Kohaku
DF doesn't mold players into its image - DF merely selects those who were always ready for DF.
Quote from: Owlbread
Everything will burn. Everything must burn.
Quote from: Girlinhat
The science of burning innocent children could be perfected into clockwork.
Quote from: Insanity X
And that is how Jbg97 saved dwarfmas

Happy Demon

• Bay Watcher
  • Forum Demon
    • View Profile
« Reply #1829 on: July 14, 2015, 08:48:42 pm »

Well, I'm reliant on a secret action to be approved (or whatever you call it, I'm tired) by Stirk, so I'm going to bed.

Pages: 1 ... 120 121 [122] 123 124 ... 166