Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How should we proceed?

End Litany, start a Brand New Version!
- 10 (40%)
Pretend nothing had happened. Continue on as normal.
- 3 (12%)
Timeskip sleep to Modern Times!
- 11 (44%)
Other (Specify)
- 1 (4%)

Total Members Voted: 25

Pages: 1 ... 96 97 [98] 99 100 ... 166

Author Topic: Litany of the Void: A God Game (24/⊕∵↯) (OOC)  (Read 244470 times)

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Litany of the Void: A God Game (22/⊕∵↯) (OOC)
« Reply #1455 on: June 22, 2015, 06:38:55 am »

Which part of that?
If the blessing happened while the person was within the antimagic field, then it would make sense for dispelling. However if it happened outside the field, and then the person entered.
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1456 on: June 22, 2015, 06:42:01 am »

You're missing the last two sentences of context.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1457 on: June 22, 2015, 06:47:31 am »

I understand everything perfectly. I'd rather leave it at that.
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
  • They see me rollin' they savin'~
    • View Profile
« Reply #1458 on: June 22, 2015, 09:37:17 am »

Somehow I don't think you do.

In any case, all this 'only applies to my stuff' is getting tiresome and boring, I have to say. :P

$$$
Price check on Awakening Great Beasts with a spark of Power
Price check on Whelps
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

Demonic Spoon

• Bay Watcher
  • Peering from beyond the veil of reality
    • View Profile
« Reply #1459 on: June 22, 2015, 09:38:38 am »

Whelps?

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1460 on: June 22, 2015, 09:43:18 am »

Somehow I don't think you do.
You're being mean again.

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1461 on: June 22, 2015, 09:47:10 am »

Not really, you're just ignoring what Kevak is saying. Dismissing it as being mean doesn't actually change anything. It's a matter of transmutation versus enchantment. If the magic has done it's work, there's nothing to dispel.

Saying 'I'd rather leave it at that' makes one think that you are saying that you're just going to believe what you want to believe and everyone else should just shut up.

Edit: Also I'm gonna read any 'GM-only spoilers'. You want to do something privately, send a PM. If it takes a long time, well, that's the price of secrecy.
« Last Edit: June 22, 2015, 09:48:47 am by Rolepgeek »
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1462 on: June 22, 2015, 10:14:50 am »

Not really, you're just ignoring what Kevak is saying. Dismissing it as being mean doesn't actually change anything. It's a matter of transmutation versus enchantment. If the magic has done it's work, there's nothing to dispel.

Saying 'I'd rather leave it at that' makes one think that you are saying that you're just going to believe what you want to believe and everyone else should just shut up.
No. I wasn't dismissing any of it. He was entirely right and I agreed with his reasoning. the "I'd rather leave it at that" was because it was an argument of ~8 consecutive posts between us arguing about nothing.

Edit: Also I'm gonna read any 'GM-only spoilers'. You want to do something privately, send a PM. If it takes a long time, well, that's the price of secrecy.
DON'T YOU DARE. You have absolutely NO right to do so just because you think I should be sending PMs. Maybe I want to change my secret actions without sending more PMs Stirk's way? Maybe I'm ok with the results being announced publicly but I don't want people knowing what I'm doing at that time? I'm going to refrain from using insults but know that my opinion of you has drastically lowered.

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1463 on: June 22, 2015, 10:19:55 am »

I already did. Like I said. You don't get to circumvent sending PMs to try and do you actions in secret. You want secrecy? You pay for it. Trying to, from my perspective, is cheating. You're trying to get an advantage over the rest of us through metagame actions, by getting your secret actions done faster than everyone else. The risk you pay for that, in this case, is less secrecy. It's not like I'm going to do anything about it, for the moment. I was just letting you know. You have no right to try and cheat in that way.

If that's all it was, in reference to the argument, then I apologize.

As a sidenote, the opinion of someone on the internet concerns me ever so greatly. >.>
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1464 on: June 22, 2015, 10:22:24 am »

I already did. Like I said. You don't get to circumvent sending PMs to try and do you actions in secret. You want secrecy? You pay for it. Trying to, from my perspective, is cheating. You're trying to get an advantage over the rest of us through metagame actions, by getting your secret actions done faster than everyone else.
Reported to the moderator for rule-breaking. Also, my secret actions are less secret than PM actions due to the results being made publicly known in the Tick.

EDIT: Turns out I got a PM detailing some stuff that happened as a result of GM Only actions but didn't show up in the Tick. Regardless, Stirk has said nothing about GM Only actions being open to everyone. (I started only after seeing how Cim did the same at two different points (the first time it was cyphered),) If you wanted to read my actions, you could've asked Stirk first. Maybe Stirk would've given me leniencey on actions made before X date. Again, you had no right to choose what I am or am not allowed to do.
« Last Edit: June 22, 2015, 10:28:32 am by Andres »

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1465 on: June 22, 2015, 10:30:37 am »

I haven't actually seen anything about GM-only spoilers even being 'allowed' in the sense of being an official part of the rules/Stirk caring.
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

DreamerGhost

• Bay Watcher
  • Seems legitimate.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1466 on: June 22, 2015, 10:31:05 am »

This place has moderators?
The point of keeping the golems on fire isn't for the value of fire as a weapon. It's more to keep the golems functioning at a reasonable speed.
It was never a promise. It was a dirty lie, and you all knew that. You should all know by now that you can't trust a word I say.

Demonic Spoon

• Bay Watcher
  • Peering from beyond the veil of reality
    • View Profile
« Reply #1467 on: June 22, 2015, 10:48:43 am »

DreamerGhost

• Bay Watcher
  • Seems legitimate.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1468 on: June 22, 2015, 11:04:58 am »

The point of keeping the golems on fire isn't for the value of fire as a weapon. It's more to keep the golems functioning at a reasonable speed.
It was never a promise. It was a dirty lie, and you all knew that. You should all know by now that you can't trust a word I say.

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
  • Studying functions and fiction
    • View Profile
There is a world yet only seen by physicists and magicians.
Pages: 1 ... 96 97 [98] 99 100 ... 166