Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How should we proceed?

End Litany, start a Brand New Version!
- 10 (40%)
Pretend nothing had happened. Continue on as normal.
- 3 (12%)
Timeskip sleep to Modern Times!
- 11 (44%)
Other (Specify)
- 1 (4%)

Total Members Voted: 25

Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29] 30 31 ... 166

Author Topic: Litany of the Void: A God Game (24/⊕∵↯) (OOC)  (Read 253417 times)

micelus

• Bay Watcher
  • If you wait long enough, it moves.
    • View Profile
Re: Litany of the Void: A God Game (16/⊕∵↯) (OOC)
« Reply #420 on: May 31, 2015, 12:42:56 am »

One more question about the gun stuff. If I taught a group how to make guns (including the tech to make the components to make those guns), even though other mortals are 'below' in tech, would the arms-dealer spirit give them guns or swords?
Do you hear that, Endra? NONE CAN STAND AGAINST THE POWER OF THE DENTAL, AHAHAHAHA!!!
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #421 on: May 31, 2015, 12:45:39 am »

One more question about the gun stuff. If I taught a group how to make guns (including the tech to make the components to make those guns), even though other mortals are 'below' in tech, would the arms-dealer spirit give them guns or swords?

It depends on how large the "Group" is. Basically the spirit is able to give out weapons that are standard use in the militaries of the planet.
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

Demonic Spoon

• Bay Watcher
  • Peering from beyond the veil of reality
    • View Profile
« Reply #422 on: May 31, 2015, 01:21:54 am »

$$$
A moon, half the size of a standard moon, made from chitin. It is capable of sustaining life. A portal to the sun at the core of the moon provides it with the sustenance it uses to maintain itself and warms up the entire moon from within. It is riddled with caves, caverns and hollows. (I dropped the growing aspect for hopefully cheaper price as well as slashing the size basically).
« Last Edit: May 31, 2015, 01:27:25 am by Demonic Spoon »

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #423 on: May 31, 2015, 02:01:19 am »

"Uploading" technical information into a race might have some side effects, such as difficulty advancing due to hardwired inventions being a natural part of them, but is possible.
So it's the stone age. After a few Ticks, they'll eventually get to medieval times. If I make humans at that time, would they only know how to do stone age stuff?
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #424 on: May 31, 2015, 04:27:11 am »

I noticed you missed two rules from the original Ye Gods code of conduct.  :P

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #425 on: May 31, 2015, 04:28:08 am »

Which ones?

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #426 on: May 31, 2015, 04:30:58 am »

I noticed you missed two rules from the original Ye Gods code of conduct.  :P
I have no idea what you're talking about...
>.>
<.<

Which ones?
None. He's just being silly. My code of conduct was entirely original.
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #427 on: May 31, 2015, 04:31:56 am »

Whiiich ones?

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #428 on: May 31, 2015, 04:38:37 am »

Let's just say an incident occured involving the angels of Andres' god while they were spreading her word. Which my god raged against and asked many pointed questions about whether or not his angels were next.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #429 on: May 31, 2015, 04:43:06 am »

wat?

DreamerGhost

• Bay Watcher
  • Seems legitimate.
    • View Profile
« Reply #430 on: May 31, 2015, 04:56:25 am »

Andres angels were sprading faith, acting as prophets. What they were offering was repulsive and their methods too agressive for my god. So Khaziraad(my god) allowed people to hunt Andres angels freely within their lands. Things escalated from there.
The point of keeping the golems on fire isn't for the value of fire as a weapon. It's more to keep the golems functioning at a reasonable speed.
It was never a promise. It was a dirty lie, and you all knew that. You should all know by now that you can't trust a word I say.

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #431 on: May 31, 2015, 04:59:07 am »

Spherical profiling if I ever saw it.  :P

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #432 on: May 31, 2015, 04:59:52 am »

I can't remember what they were offering. I think it was increased ability with Soul magic and an afterlife but that's it. As for "aggressive", they were just going around telling people what my religion offered. They certainly weren't forcing people to follow my god. When Khaziraad gave permission, a bunch of Golems killed some of my angels with chainsaws. For this crime of murder and high blasphemy I destroyed their souls.

DreamerGhost

• Bay Watcher
  • Seems legitimate.
    • View Profile
« Reply #433 on: May 31, 2015, 05:06:14 am »

Blood pacts ring a bell?

EDIT: Spherical profiling?
« Last Edit: May 31, 2015, 05:08:42 am by DreamerGhost »
The point of keeping the golems on fire isn't for the value of fire as a weapon. It's more to keep the golems functioning at a reasonable speed.
It was never a promise. It was a dirty lie, and you all knew that. You should all know by now that you can't trust a word I say.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #434 on: May 31, 2015, 05:08:04 am »

Ah yes. Completely voluntary pacts where the recipients would benefit from keeping them and penalised for breaking them. Some of those pacts didn't even come with penalties. In any case, my angels wouldn't have been preaching to your Golems about any kind of blood magic because Golems don't have blood.
Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29] 30 31 ... 166