Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How should we proceed?

End Litany, start a Brand New Version!
- 10 (40%)
Pretend nothing had happened. Continue on as normal.
- 3 (12%)
Timeskip sleep to Modern Times!
- 11 (44%)
Other (Specify)
- 1 (4%)

Total Members Voted: 25

Pages: 1 ... 113 114 [115] 116 117 ... 166

Author Topic: Litany of the Void: A God Game (24/⊕∵↯) (OOC)  (Read 253802 times)

micelus

• Bay Watcher
  • If you wait long enough, it moves.
    • View Profile
Re: Litany of the Void: A God Game (22/⊕∵↯) (OOC)
« Reply #1710 on: July 12, 2015, 01:28:38 am »

$$$
Create a spirit that absorbs worship and can reply to the prayers of those that petition it. All worship is used to answer its worshipers. This spirit would have the sphere of Improvement and would only answer prayers relating to this.
« Last Edit: July 12, 2015, 01:45:44 am by micelus »
Do you hear that, Endra? NONE CAN STAND AGAINST THE POWER OF THE DENTAL, AHAHAHAHA!!!
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1711 on: July 12, 2015, 09:26:53 am »

For the record, Teburshe is neutral in most subjects.

There's a Growth side and a Shady side to everything, after all. Patronius...grow your power, grow your hoard, grow your kingdom, overshadow everyone else. Liuthus...grow your knowledge, grow your culture, prune the offenders, cast the land into shadow so it might bloom again. Gai-gen...uhhh....?
... oops I guess I never choose a long-term goal.
FoU has some twisted role ideas. Screw second-guessing this mechanical garbage spaghetti, I'm basing everything on reads and visible daytime behaviour.

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
  • Studying functions and fiction
    • View Profile
« Reply #1712 on: July 12, 2015, 02:26:07 pm »

It's going to take me a while to catch up; I have forgot pretty much every plan I had before the impromptu hiatus. Carry on, I'll post when I'm ready.
There is a world yet only seen by physicists and magicians.

DreamerGhost

• Bay Watcher
  • Seems legitimate.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1713 on: July 12, 2015, 02:31:15 pm »

It's going to take me a while to catch up; I have forgot pretty much every plan I had before the impromptu hiatus. Carry on, I'll post when I'm ready.

Is prophet of Cim dead?
The point of keeping the golems on fire isn't for the value of fire as a weapon. It's more to keep the golems functioning at a reasonable speed.
It was never a promise. It was a dirty lie, and you all knew that. You should all know by now that you can't trust a word I say.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #1714 on: July 12, 2015, 02:32:15 pm »

Lets not pretend like the next tick is going to come any sooner than the last one did, you should have plenty of time to catch up.
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
  • Studying functions and fiction
    • View Profile
« Reply #1715 on: July 12, 2015, 02:34:52 pm »

Is prophet of Cim dead?
Same thing as with Stirk and Litany: I'll update when I find the strength. It's less of an excuse as I've done much smaller updates than Stirk. It's not the best of times in my offline life, however, so I also have much less drive to work on it.
There is a world yet only seen by physicists and magicians.

FArgHalfnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1716 on: July 12, 2015, 02:44:20 pm »

Lets not pretend like the next tick is going to come any sooner than the last one did, you should have plenty of time to catch up.

:,(
FArgHalfnr for the #1 eldrich monstrocity.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #1717 on: July 12, 2015, 03:32:22 pm »

Ah. Hitting the PMs now, lets see how far I get. OOC would take to long right now~. Income calc will be up whenever I can be bothered.

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
  • They see me rollin' they savin'~
    • View Profile
« Reply #1718 on: July 12, 2015, 03:41:11 pm »

I didn't spend any Essence, right Stirk?

I should have just like 3-4 more than last tick then, right?
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

FArgHalfnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1719 on: July 12, 2015, 04:42:10 pm »

Ah. Hitting the PMs now, lets see how far I get. OOC would take to long right now~. Income calc will be up whenever I can be bothered.

I sent you so many pms. I almost feel sorry now :P

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #1720 on: July 12, 2015, 05:41:04 pm »

Just for the record, any PMed price checks will probably be done with normal price checks. Whenever that is. That 20 PM an hour thing is also slowin' me down.

Alright, I think I got all the action-based PMs from tick 16- done. If I missed any non-price-check, oh well.
« Last Edit: July 12, 2015, 05:46:02 pm by Stirk »

FArgHalfnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1721 on: July 12, 2015, 06:02:10 pm »

Just for the record, any PMed price checks will probably be done with normal price checks. Whenever that is. That 20 PM an hour thing is also slowin' me down.

Alright, I think I got all the action-based PMs from tick 16- done. If I missed any non-price-check, oh well.

You missed one of mine, I think I posted it earlier today, or maybe it was yesterday?

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #1722 on: July 12, 2015, 06:03:17 pm »

You missed one of mine, I think I posted it earlier today, or maybe it was yesterday?

If they are posted today/yesterday, then it is probably a Tick 17 action. Tick 17 actions are processed during tick 17.

FArgHalfnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1723 on: July 12, 2015, 06:46:35 pm »

If they are posted today/yesterday, then it is probably a Tick 17 action. Tick 17 actions are processed during tick 17.

You're right, my bad again.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1724 on: July 12, 2015, 07:04:08 pm »

Wait, wouldn't it be a Tick 16 action? Before anything happened in Litany, Tick 1 had begun, so anything done after that time had to be done during Tick 1. You could say that Tick 16 actions are processed during Tick 17. That makes sense.

EDIT:

$$$
Price check on giving myself the free ability to create the first thing I asked about in PMs assuming I had the material to create it with
« Last Edit: July 12, 2015, 07:22:05 pm by Andres »
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.
Pages: 1 ... 113 114 [115] 116 117 ... 166