Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5

Author Topic: Randomized Nuzlocke: Leaf Green (I)SG  (Read 7991 times)

bahihs

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Randomized Nuzlocke: Leaf Green (I)SG
« Reply #45 on: June 05, 2015, 10:16:08 am »

Well, traditionally Pokemon masters fill up on Route 1 trash so they have warm bodies to fill out their team. But this is a Nuzlocke, and we just killed the first creature on that route, so, uh... Sprint to Route 2 like the hounds of Hell are on your tail. Catch first creature you encounter there, no matter how worthless it may appear.

Or, alternately, Grind Oscar some more levels so he can survive the rigors of what is to come. (Like taking a few possible crits while we throw balls at whatever we're trying to catch, and having a decent attack like Bug Bite or something so it takes less time to whittle them down.)

First things first. You need to get another pokemon, even old Oak had more than 1. Not wanting to backtrack you head north, toward route 2 (according to the map, which smells of lilacs). You get accosted by a drunk old man, who teaches how to catch pokemon and hands you small television. You put the tv somewhere deep in your bag, vowing never to use it.

Then move forward as scheduled. There is some tall grass. You roll around. Aaaand its another Girafarig.

What do you do?

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: June 05, 2015, 02:28:54 pm »

Whittle it down, then catch it!
Seriously, ATHATH, we need to have an intervention about your death mug problem.
*slow clap* Well ATHATH congratulations. You managed to give the MC a mental breakdown before we even finished the first arc.
I didn't even read it first, I just saw it was ATHATH and noped it. Now that I read it x3 to noping

birdy51

• Bay Watcher
  • Always be Beeping
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: June 05, 2015, 05:50:56 pm »

USE THE TV.
BIRDS.

Also started a Let's Play, Yu-Gi-Oh! Duelists of the Roses

Spehss _

• Bay Watcher
  • full of stars
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: June 05, 2015, 06:51:05 pm »

USE THE TV.
Great scott, it's brilliant.
+1
Steam ID: Spehss Cat
Turns out you can seriously not notice how deep into this shit you went until you get out.

pisskop

• Bay Watcher
  • Too old and stubborn to get a new avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: June 06, 2015, 10:21:16 am »

+1 TV[b/]
Pisskop's Reblancing Mod - A C:DDA Mod to make life a little (lot) more brutal!
drealmerz7 - pk was supreme pick for traitor too I think, and because of how it all is and pk is he is just feeding into the trollfucking so well.
PKs DF Mod!

bahihs

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: June 06, 2015, 03:28:21 pm »

(( I'm gonna hold off the images for a bit, as I don't currently have the time for them and its either cut the images or end the game. And I have big plans for this game. (Had something of a pokemon epiphany I want share with you all ) So as much as my rembrandt-level, awe-inspiring images are loved, bear with screenshots and text for a bit ))

USE THE TV.
Great scott, it's brilliant.
+1

+1 TV[b/]

You immediatly break your vow like a rehiblitating crack addict in a crack factory. You bring out the tv and shine its almighty brilliance at the giraffe. Hoping to...I don't know...confuse it?

It doesn't turn on. Checking the back you see that the extension cord has been severed, possibly with scissors. That old man just unloaded this shit on you so you could haul it to the dump for him. You sigh heavily and command Oscar to slowly and gradually mutilate this giraffe. He does so with extreme pleasure. Just before the finishing blow is dealt, you throw a pokeball and catch it.

What do you do?

EDIT: BTW this one fucking giraffe used up all our pokeballs (seriously even with dark-red hp) and brought Oscar to an inch of his life (literally 1 hp left). He (She?) is awesome, what do we name her/him?
« Last Edit: June 06, 2015, 06:21:51 pm by bahihs »

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: June 06, 2015, 10:48:47 pm »

Loldeath, Destroyer of Worlds.
Seriously, ATHATH, we need to have an intervention about your death mug problem.
*slow clap* Well ATHATH congratulations. You managed to give the MC a mental breakdown before we even finished the first arc.
I didn't even read it first, I just saw it was ATHATH and noped it. Now that I read it x3 to noping

Cerol Lenslens

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: June 07, 2015, 12:43:54 am »

Two-Face. It is clearly a monster on the level of a (Zu)Batman villain, and should be named as such.
"I've got a plan, hear me out on this one... I want to almost murder you."
"Boy, sure wish as Queen of the entire realm I had somebody to help me out with this. Advisor, tutor, anyone who knows what the hell they're looking at really.

Alas, the life of a Queen is a lonely one. Do the things with the whatsit."

bahihs

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: June 08, 2015, 02:23:06 pm »

Loldeath, Destroyer of Worlds.
Two-Face. It is clearly a monster on the level of a (Zu)Batman villain, and should be named as such.

You name it Lolface (better than Death-two?). Head back to the Pokecenter, heal your shit give the loitering old man several dirty looks which he takes with a magnificent almost enlightened drunkenness.

The next town is Pewter city which lies beyond the Viridian Forest. There is also a path leading to the west, which, according to your map, it leads to Victory Road. Your pokemon are fully healed, but you have no balls.

What do you do?

Cerol Lenslens

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: June 08, 2015, 06:26:39 pm »

Buy more pokeballs.

We are currently out, I believe, and we'll want to have some on hand before going onto a new route, lest we forever lose the chance at a new friend tool of merciless slaughter.

Also, investigate Lolface's stats.  He might need a little grinding. Once we have him at a level where he should be able to hold his own against a surprise trainer or common wildlife, let's take a detour towards Victory Road.
"Boy, sure wish as Queen of the entire realm I had somebody to help me out with this. Advisor, tutor, anyone who knows what the hell they're looking at really.

bahihs

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: June 08, 2015, 06:48:57 pm »

Buy more pokeballs.

We are currently out, I believe, and we'll want to have some on hand before going onto a new route, lest we forever lose the chance at a new friend tool of merciless slaughter.

Also, investigate Lolface's stats.  He might need a little grinding. Once we have him at a level where he should be able to hold his own against a surprise trainer or common wildlife, let's take a detour towards Victory Road.

You buy 10 more balls, this time the cashier doesn't give you any crap.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

You head to victory road from some animal abuse training. You encounter the electric dog! It's called a Jolteon according to the pokedex.

What do you do?

« Last Edit: June 08, 2015, 06:51:26 pm by bahihs »

birdy51

• Bay Watcher
  • Always be Beeping
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: June 08, 2015, 07:47:27 pm »

Capture it!

Then abuse it with a training montage!
BIRDS.

Also started a Let's Play, Yu-Gi-Oh! Duelists of the Roses

Cerol Lenslens

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: June 08, 2015, 09:12:00 pm »

Capture it!

+1

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: June 08, 2015, 10:50:02 pm »

Capture it!

+1
+1

*Hums Eye of the Tiger*

bahihs

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: June 10, 2015, 09:51:48 pm »

Capture it!

+1
+1

*Hums Eye of the Tiger*

Done. The Jolteon is captured, what will you name it?
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5