Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5

Author Topic: Randomized Nuzlocke: Leaf Green (I)SG  (Read 7990 times)

bahihs

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Randomized Nuzlocke: Leaf Green (I)SG
« on: May 24, 2015, 05:00:18 pm »

What it says on the title.

If you don't know what Nuzlocke is, its basically hard mode for pokemon. None of the pansy-ass "my pokemon fainted oh no!" or "gotta collect 'em all!" or "Shitface whited out!". 1 pokemon per area. Pokemon die. If all your pokemon die, you fucking die. As my hero, that evil dude from the Karate Kid once said, "No mercy!". That's about all there is to it.

To add to the insanity, I've randomized various things in the game. I don't feel like listing everything, but suffice it to say, most things will be random but not broken. Also I think trade-evolutions now happen normally. Whatever, never cared for them anyway.

This is an (illustrated) suggestion game, because stick figures will be used, and drawings will be shitty and MS paint is the only drawing software I have. You have been warned. Anyway, enough about the rules lets just start this shit.

Yes, that's a goddamn bellsprout. I warned you didn't I?

Alright, so I'm dreaming about Oak apparently. Child molester confirmed. Victim of child molestation confirmed.

Let's get the schizo-amnesiac dream crap out of the way shall we?

Name and gender?

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Randomized Nuzlocke: Leaf Green (I)SG
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2015, 09:54:19 pm »

Name: Poophead (our parents were terrible at naming things)
Seriously, ATHATH, we need to have an intervention about your death mug problem.
*slow clap* Well ATHATH congratulations. You managed to give the MC a mental breakdown before we even finished the first arc.
I didn't even read it first, I just saw it was ATHATH and noped it. Now that I read it x3 to noping

bahihs

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2015, 10:18:39 am »

And the child grew, and she brought him unto Pharaoh's daughter the crazy cat-lady, and he became her son. And she called his name Poophead: and she said, "Because he smells like shit".

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

You have no gender. You have a hat. You won't be defined by social standards, you're above that, you're beyond that. You're the ungraspable wind on this crazy journey we call life. Also you have no gentials - or organs, really. In fact how were you even born? Binary fission?

Anyway, dream Oak introduces his grandson (you're surprised this asshole had kids, let alone that he's outlived them), yet another victim of Pederasty. He hates you because Oak doesn't love him. You hate this town and everyone in it. You're pretty jaded for 12 year-old...

Forget it, Poophead, it's Pallet Town.

Anyway, what was your rival/fellow abuse victim's name?

birdy51

• Bay Watcher
  • Always be Beeping
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2015, 11:23:37 am »

Snoopdog is our rival.
BIRDS.

Also started a Let's Play, Yu-Gi-Oh! Duelists of the Roses

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 26, 2015, 05:41:27 pm »

Seriously, ATHATH, we need to have an intervention about your death mug problem.
*slow clap* Well ATHATH congratulations. You managed to give the MC a mental breakdown before we even finished the first arc.
I didn't even read it first, I just saw it was ATHATH and noped it. Now that I read it x3 to noping

Cerol Lenslens

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 26, 2015, 06:10:58 pm »

Our Rival is Oak's son, and therefore his name must be Poison. Poison Oak. Because he's irritating, see.
"I've got a plan, hear me out on this one... I want to almost murder you."
"Boy, sure wish as Queen of the entire realm I had somebody to help me out with this. Advisor, tutor, anyone who knows what the hell they're looking at really.

Alas, the life of a Queen is a lonely one. Do the things with the whatsit."

bahihs

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 26, 2015, 06:26:49 pm »

Ah yes, "Poison Oak", or "Snoopdog" for short. yet another reason why you don't let children name themselves. And with that, you awake in your modest home, cold sweat pouring down your back.

You clean yourself up and go downstairs to find your mother looking vacantly at a table. You try to talk to her.

"...Right" she says "All boys leave home someday, it said so on TV. Oh yes Prof. Oak was looking for you next door."

"Um. Ok, is there any breakfast?"

"...Right, all boys leave home someday, it said so on TV. Oh yes Prof. Oak was looking for you next door."

You back away. She's finally snapped. Its time. You need to get the hell out of this godforsaken town. You make a beeline for the woods. You're almost out...and no, Oak runs toward you with surprising speed and grabs your arm.

"Its unsafe! Wild pokemon live in tall grass! You need your own pokemon for protection, I know, here, come with me!"

You've heard this shit a thousand times, you try to back away, but the grip is too strong. He drags you to his "lab" where Snoopdog is waiting. He looks at you with disdain. There is a streak of red on your arm where Oak gripped you, you try to rub it away.

Oak begins reminiscing about his youth, you try to sneak off, but he mentions pokeballs and turning to the table on your right, there are indeed three pokeballs sitting on the table and Oak wants you to choose one. He caresses your face; "Go ahead, choose one" he says. Snoopdog naturally freaks the fuck out and starts throwing a tantrum, Oak smacks him around a little. "Be patient, Snoopdog, you can have one too" he says as he kicks him soundly in the ribs.

Ready to get off of the freak train you quickly scan the pokeballs there are...

A seed, a worm and a bird...

Of course, what else can be expected from this senile bastard? He probably just went into the woods and brought back the first 3 things he could find. Well, anyway, you'd better choose one quick and get out. Before he starts his monologue again.

((To make it interesting I'm not going to reveal what the pokemon are (good luck trying to decipher those hieroglyphs I call drawings btw) until I get the pokedex)).

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #7 on: May 26, 2015, 06:34:29 pm »

Worm.

birdy51

• Bay Watcher
  • Always be Beeping
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 26, 2015, 07:26:19 pm »

...I actually have to praise Professor Oak here. You give him far too little credit for setting up for you what is clearly a very basic food web.

See. You have your producer, that's the seed. Then you have your level 1 consumers that consume the seed. That is your worm. Then finally, we have the bird which is a level 2 consumer that eats the worm.

It's elementary really!

Let's see here though... I'm going to guess what the types are now for the hell of it. I see a Ghost-Seed, A Fighting-Worm, and... An Electric Bird?'

Blargh. Let's go with the Worm. We'll see how well that suits us!
BIRDS.

Also started a Let's Play, Yu-Gi-Oh! Duelists of the Roses

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 26, 2015, 10:12:02 pm »

Seed! Shrifty is cool.

Cerol Lenslens

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 26, 2015, 11:19:32 pm »

Birds eat seeds and bugs.

Bird is the word.
"Boy, sure wish as Queen of the entire realm I had somebody to help me out with this. Advisor, tutor, anyone who knows what the hell they're looking at really.

bahihs

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 27, 2015, 04:39:55 pm »

(( Alright, we've got 2 for worm, 1 for bird and 1 for seed, I'll give it until tonight; otherwise it'll be worm))

bahihs

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 27, 2015, 09:27:58 pm »

You grab the pokeball with the worm and make a run for the door. About half way to freedom, you look behind you and see Snoopdog charging at you full speed. Oak is yelling something about naming the worm and flailing his arms. Snoopdog has blood in eyes. You might die here today.

But more importantly...

Give a nickname to the worm?

Cerol Lenslens

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 28, 2015, 01:44:43 am »

There is no better role model than Oscar the Grouch.

Name the worm 'Slimy'.

Generally me

• Bay Watcher
  • I look like this IRL
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 28, 2015, 09:47:08 am »

Cregarinaitadutp but Jim for short
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5