Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 35

Author Topic: Beginner's Mafia LV: Masked Trouble - Scum Victory  (Read 47876 times)

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
  • the first mankind all over the world
    • View Profile
Re: Beginner's Mafia LV: Masked Trouble - D1: Locker Room (9/9)
« Reply #150 on: July 14, 2015, 06:25:01 pm »

It's valid, at the very least. Framing townies is a good way to rack up kills, as long as you think you can avoid suspicion after the townie's alignment has been exposed.
I do not understand what point you are trying to make, could you please elaborate?
Scum generally want to frame townies. If they try to defend themselves, it could throw even more suspicion on them. If they focus more on framing townies, then it's possible that they could end up convincing the people accusing them that they are actually townies by playing in as much of a townie-like way as possible.
Which I think is going to backfire heavily... gah.
You've already told us that you've considered the possibility. It doesn't take Einstein to know why you suspect us, and I accept that I seem suspect to you.

But now I'm wondering why you're so hesitant to actually put forth the idea. Why do you think it will backfire?
I don't use Bay12 much anymore. PM me if you need to get in touch with me and I'll send you my Discord handle.

Urist McCoder

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: July 14, 2015, 06:27:19 pm »

I am so sorry for missing your question NQT, I was busy trying to process all of your post. the reason I voted for you was because I was trying to participate in the "random voting stage". Although I know see that that was hypocritical. so basically I was trying to get information by grasping at any thing that seemed even slightly weird.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: July 14, 2015, 06:28:25 pm »

I put forth the idea, the more skilled players easily counter, and make me look scummy in the process for putting forth an idiotic idea.

And besides. It's self evident. The idea is: I think Tawarochir and Graknorke could be scum because they were defending each other. Simple and most likely wrong as that.
A Thousand Treasures (And You).

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
  • the first mankind all over the world
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: July 14, 2015, 06:30:46 pm »

Why'd you even mention that the possibility crossed your mind?
I don't use Bay12 much anymore. PM me if you need to get in touch with me and I'll send you my Discord handle.

Urist McCoder

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: July 14, 2015, 06:33:36 pm »

I am really coming of as scummy aren't I. I don't really know what to say because I don't really have any strongly formed opinions, so I end up sound like I just want to throw any one else into the line of fire.

Hiddenleafguy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: July 14, 2015, 07:09:43 pm »

And I am back. Sorry for the inactivity, forgot it was my mother's birthday today. (thank you phone alarms) we went to a Italian restaurant. Now where were we, ah yes I am going to concur with the bandwagon against Fallacy, because of his frequent repeating that he is a rule following masked wrestler.
Vote Fallacy.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: July 14, 2015, 07:14:10 pm »

now you're just looking like scum again.

Not using red text for vote is understandable, but it seems...
bah. Your reasoning is flawed. I'm repeating I'm town because I am town and I want to make that clear.

Why'd you even mention that the possibility crossed your mind?
Because the possibility seemed good and I wasn't thinking right.

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #157 on: July 14, 2015, 07:32:41 pm »

@Grak
Spoiler: not really game stuff (click to show/hide)

* Loud Whispers finishes conversing with the dreaded Miroslav, jutting into the fevered discussion occurring within the changing room.

Urist McCoder, friend... You appear awfully suspicious.
On the one hand, would a scummy thug dare to be so brazen in their attempt to frame some poor patsy that they'd risk drawing the ire of the fighting luchadores?
On the other hand, a scummy thug that would dare to sully the honourable sport of wrestling would do just that. I can't think of something to ask you that has not yet been asked.
Hiddenlefguy, what was that edit about? And who is the old man who told you something in that strange hut?
FallacyofUrist, the way you tried to convince people to vote for notquitethere - to 'get him talking' as you put it; this Luchadore believes that to be a sneaky way to try and trick good Luchadores into lynching someone you know something about.
Indeed, you first wished to get people to lynch notquitethere just to apply pressure for answers, yet later wished to have people lnych notquitethere - despite in that time notquitethere not quite being there, or you detailing any possible new discoveries which would have justified switching suspicion for affirmation.

Your constant repetition that you are town, that you are law-abiding Luchadore; the old wise wrestlers of yore didn't need to hold up placards saying they were wrestlers. They just were.

Hiddenleafguy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: July 14, 2015, 07:34:43 pm »

The red text is because (as I mentioned earlier) I am forced to use the mobile version because of my internet situation and don't know the bb code off the top of my head. Anyway my reason for voting to lynch you, is as follows 1. Your constantly reminding us that your a towny, as i once said (for something completely different but somewhat pertaining to what is happening) ago "Just because you like (or are) something doesn't mean you have to be shoving it down our throats" (Note: This was not said during sex, no matter what my girlfriend may tell you.)
2. My leafy since is tingling.

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #159 on: July 14, 2015, 07:36:51 pm »

Do we have cops & jailkeepers present?

Hiddenleafguy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #160 on: July 14, 2015, 07:40:22 pm »

Ah it was just a small man, bit of a green tint to his skin, when I asked him about it he said "Color all washed out, it has".

Graknorke

• Bay Watcher
  • A bomb's a bad choice for close-range combat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: July 14, 2015, 07:44:48 pm »

Do we have cops & jailkeepers present?
We definitely have one or the other, and possibly both.
Cultural status:
Depleted          ☐
Enriched          ☑

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: July 14, 2015, 07:51:51 pm »

The red text is because (as I mentioned earlier) I am forced to use the mobile version because of my internet situation and don't know the bb code off the top of my head. Anyway my reason for voting to lynch you, is as follows 1. Your constantly reminding us that your a towny, as i once said (for something completely different but somewhat pertaining to what is happening) ago "Just because you like (or are) something doesn't mean you have to be shoving it down our throats" (Note: This was not said during sex, no matter what my girlfriend may tell you.)
2. My leafy since is tingling.
To summarize with logic and reason:
1. You're voting me because I'm emphasizing the fact that I'm town.
2. You're voting me because your "since" is tingling.

That's not enough for a clear "real" vote in my opinion. Besides, why is emphasizing that I'm town a scumtell?

Urist McCoder

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: July 14, 2015, 07:55:21 pm »

Loud whispers it is bad to spread WIFOM so please don't, it only hurts the town. I am now going to bed.

Hiddenleafguy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #164 on: July 14, 2015, 07:56:47 pm »

Because you are not only saying that your town once or twice, you have in almost every post so far (perhaps a slight exaggeration) said that you are a town. And yes, it does have to be misspelled for it to work.
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 35