Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3837 3838 [3839]

Author Topic: What's going on in your fort?  (Read 5978643 times)

Lucky

• Escaped Lunatic
  • Life is A-Ok.
    • View Profile
Re: What's going on in your fort?
« Reply #57570 on: July 02, 2024, 04:02:10 pm »

Managed to catch a hydra. After a few tries it became well trained so I put it into a pasture. Fort is now a county capital.
Believe in the you that believes in you.

TheFlame52

• Bay Watcher
  • Master of the randomly generated
    • View Profile
« Reply #57571 on: July 02, 2024, 07:06:16 pm »

Managed to catch a hydra. After a few tries it became well trained so I put it into a pasture. Fort is now a county capital.
Tame megabeasts are buggy. Be careful that it doesn't see any merchants or visitors, or you'll have a loyalty cascade on your hands. Trust me, I know from experience.

Lucky

• Escaped Lunatic
  • Life is A-Ok.
    • View Profile
« Reply #57572 on: July 03, 2024, 09:14:13 am »

Tame megabeasts are buggy. Be careful that it doesn't see any merchants or visitors, or you'll have a loyalty cascade on your hands. Trust me, I know from experience.
I'll take precautions.
Believe in the you that believes in you.

Salmeuk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #57573 on: July 07, 2024, 01:44:40 pm »

the glacier had been settled, but then, on the horizon: mammoths. dozens of them. trapped, caged, trained, pastured
then the baby mammoth starved and I have no idea why. WHY baby WHY WONT YOU EAT THE FOREST GRASSES

( more vanilla creatures mod https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=3244998524 )

anewaname

• Bay Watcher
  • The mattock... My choice for problem solving.
    • View Profile
« Reply #57574 on: July 07, 2024, 02:12:27 pm »

Re-cage most of the mammoths and make sure you have enough animal caretakers to feed them.

Find the raw data for the mod's mammoth and compare it to vanilla elephants. You're likely to find a difference. If the difference is not there, maybe the "forest grass" is not an edible surface plant for grazers and the rest of the pasture is stripped down to the dirt.
How did I manage to successfully apply the lessons of The Screwtape Letters to my perceptions of big grocery stores?
     and
If you're going to kill me, I'm allowed to scream.

Uthimienure

• Bay Watcher
  • O frabjous day!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #57575 on: Today at 04:51:39 pm »

900.  Founded in year 5.  The queen (and bookkeeper) never returned from her mission of peace decades ago.
FPS in Gravearmor (850+ dwarves) is 3-6 (v0.47.05 lives on).
"I've never really had issues with the old DF interface (I mean, I loved even 'umkh'!)" ... brewer bob
As we say in France: "ah, l'amour toujours l'amour"... François D.
Pages: 1 ... 3837 3838 [3839]