Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How often should I update?

Once everyone has posted an action.
~2 days. Auto everyone who hasn't posted an action
~2 days excluding weekends. Auto everyone who hasn't posted an action.
every day. Auto everyone else.
3-4 days.
once every week.

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13

Author Topic: STAR WARS episode 6.5 (an RTD) Turn 12 | Waitlist open  (Read 15387 times)

fillipk

• Bay Watcher
  • Everything is going as planned
    • View Profile
Re: STAR WARS episode 6.5 (an RTD) Turn 8 | Waitlist open
« Reply #150 on: June 19, 2015, 01:41:29 am »

Stand up, dust myself off and look around for New Republic troops, ships, or bases

((Also I will be absent from the forums next week from Sunday to Saturday.))
Giving waitlisted people the ability to murder non-responsive players was a great idea. Need to do that more often.

origamiscienceguy

• Bay Watcher
  • WELL! OK THEN!... That was fun.
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: June 19, 2015, 09:29:00 am »

Stand up, dust myself off and look around for New Republic troops, ships, or bases

((Also I will be absent from the forums next week from Sunday to Saturday.))
I guess the disease will be contagious then.

"'...It represents the world. They [the dwarves] plan to destroy it.' 'WITH SOAP?!'" -legend of zoro (with some strange interperetation)

origamiscienceguy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: June 20, 2015, 10:01:51 pm »

Turn 10:
Alexander(2) practiced some more, but was unable to repeat his previous success. Serion(5) simply waited for the med-juice to fix his body up. He became very good at twiddling thumbs. (+1 HP)Gligarnel(2) saw the AB and introduced himself to the crew. because Malo had disappeared, the crew welcomed him. He saw nothing else. Harper continued doing a chicken dance, and Wes stood silently.

Character Status:
PI-07: On board AB
Wes Faltro: On board AB
Alexander Raman: On board AB   
Harper: On board AB   
Gilgarnel Fren: On board AB
Serion: In Med-bay (1 health every two turns.)

Vehicle Status
Aluminum buzzard: Shield HP 10/10
On tatoine's surface outside of mos eisley.
Med bay damaged (half healing rate)
All other systems functional.

ATAT: Armor HP:40

GM notes: Ijiraat has been modkilled. Filipik will replace him as soon as he responds.
[/quote]
"'...It represents the world. They [the dwarves] plan to destroy it.' 'WITH SOAP?!'" -legend of zoro (with some strange interperetation)

Peradon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: STAR WARS episode 6.5 (an RTD) Turn 10 | Waitlist open
« Reply #153 on: June 21, 2015, 12:57:50 am »

Harper returns to his conscious mind, only to find himself doing the chicken dance.

"....The heck....?"

After some recollection, he realizes he contracted a disease. He then proceeds to sock Serion in the jaw. He then makes a suggestion:

"Now that that's out of the way... Perhaps we can weaponize this virus, and release it on our enemies? It sure would make this easier, just suggesting our way to victory..."

Harper then reverts back into a post-virus suggestive state...
Ya'll need Jesus. Just sayin'.

Yourmaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Not the weirdest on Bay12!
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: June 21, 2015, 07:30:54 am »

"Harper, come over here and let me practice my magic on you." Practice the force, preferably on Harper.
10/10.
Wants to rape and enslave my innocent night faeries ;-;

Teneb

• Bay Watcher
  • (they/them) Penguin rebellion
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: June 21, 2015, 10:41:20 am »

Wes sighs at the collected futility of the party.

"All right. All of you, listen up! We got our orders from the brass, got to infiltrate an imperial bunker. We'll go to the outskirts of the city and ambush a stormtrooper patrol, at which point we'll use the armour as a disguise. We'll then proceed into the bunker. Once inside, we'll still remain undercover until we can find a way to disable their communication systems. Me and the droid will do all the talking, I don't want to hear a word from the rest of you lot once we're disguised. If any of you who aren't PI-07 got any complaints, I don't want to hear it. We leave in five minutes."

Wes goes to collect his equipment.
Monstrous Manual: D&D in DF
Quote from: Tack
What if “slammed in the ass by dead philosophers” is actually the thing which will progress our culture to the next step?

origamiscienceguy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: June 21, 2015, 01:47:02 pm »

In case I didn't make this clear, Gilgarnel is now part of the team as well. I kind of failed at making flavor text for his replacement of Malo.

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: June 21, 2015, 04:22:08 pm »

Harper returns to his conscious mind, only to find himself doing the chicken dance.

"....The heck....?"

After some recollection, he realizes he contracted a disease. He then proceeds to sock Serion in the jaw. He then makes a suggestion:

"Now that that's out of the way... Perhaps we can weaponize this virus, and release it on our enemies? It sure would make this easier, just suggesting our way to victory..."

"Hey, you might be on to something..." *snaps fingers* "I know! Harper, strip naked, run to the nearest stormtrooper patrol, and begin licking them! When you are put in the insane asylum, you can spread the virus to the staff and break out behind enemy lines! Brilliant! Harper, if you sprint now, I think you can make it to the front line by sundown! Oh, and plug your ears as you run so that the rest of the crew won't disturb this wonderful plan. Go!"

Yes, that is an order that the disease will force him to obey.

Serion giggles madly and remains in the medbay.
Seriously, ATHATH, we need to have an intervention about your death mug problem.
*slow clap* Well ATHATH congratulations. You managed to give the MC a mental breakdown before we even finished the first arc.
I didn't even read it first, I just saw it was ATHATH and noped it. Now that I read it x3 to noping

origamiscienceguy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: June 21, 2015, 04:35:02 pm »

"....The heck....?"

"Hey, you might be on to something..." *snaps fingers* "I know! Harper, strip naked, run to the nearest stormtrooper patrol, and begin licking them! When you are put in the insane asylum, you can spread the virus to the staff and break out behind enemy lines! Brilliant! Harper, if you sprint now, I think you can make it to the front line by sundown! Oh, and plug your ears as you run so that the rest of the crew won't disturb this wonderful plan. Go!"

Harper stares at you silently... Perhaps the virus prevents its host from doing suicidal things so that it may survive as well.

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: June 21, 2015, 10:54:56 pm »

"....The heck....?"

Harper stares at you silently... Perhaps the virus prevents its host from doing suicidal things so that it may survive as well.
"C'mon, if you saw a naked guy running towards you alone, would you shoot him? I wouldn't. I would stun him and put him in a nice, safe cell in an insane asylum. It's much less dangerous than this mission."
Seriously, ATHATH, we need to have an intervention about your death mug problem.
*slow clap* Well ATHATH congratulations. You managed to give the MC a mental breakdown before we even finished the first arc.
I didn't even read it first, I just saw it was ATHATH and noped it. Now that I read it x3 to noping

origamiscienceguy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #160 on: June 21, 2015, 11:02:01 pm »

"....The heck....?"

"C'mon, if you saw a naked guy running towards you alone, would you shoot him? I wouldn't. I would stun him and put him in a nice, safe cell in an insane asylum. It's much less dangerous than this mission."
Serion's justification did not impress the virus. Harper continued to stare blankly.

Peradon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: June 22, 2015, 12:47:48 am »

Spoiler: Harpers face right now (click to show/hide)
Ya'll need Jesus. Just sayin'.

Yourmaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Not the weirdest on Bay12!
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: June 22, 2015, 09:18:38 am »

Wes sighs at the collected futility of the party.

"All right. All of you, listen up! We got our orders from the brass, got to infiltrate an imperial bunker. We'll go to the outskirts of the city and ambush a stormtrooper patrol, at which point we'll use the armour as a disguise. We'll then proceed into the bunker. Once inside, we'll still remain undercover until we can find a way to disable their communication systems. Me and the droid will do all the talking, I don't want to hear a word from the rest of you lot once we're disguised. If any of you who aren't PI-07 got any complaints, I don't want to hear it. We leave in five minutes."

Wes goes to collect his equipment.
"Nah, I'm not going. I'm gonna keep training, but have fun."
10/10.
Wants to rape and enslave my innocent night faeries ;-;

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: June 22, 2015, 12:14:58 pm »

"Enthusiastic agreement: I do enjoy laying ambushes on meatbags."

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #164 on: June 22, 2015, 01:04:15 pm »

"....The heck....?"

Serion's justification did not impress the virus. Harper continued to stare blankly.
"Fine. Dance like a monkey while telling me jokes, then."
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13