Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How often should I update?

Once everyone has posted an action.
~2 days. Auto everyone who hasn't posted an action
~2 days excluding weekends. Auto everyone who hasn't posted an action.
every day. Auto everyone else.
3-4 days.
once every week.

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 13

Author Topic: STAR WARS episode 6.5 (an RTD) Turn 12 | Waitlist open  (Read 15435 times)

Teneb

• Bay Watcher
  • (they/them) Penguin rebellion
    • View Profile
Re: STAR WARS episode 6.5 (an RTD) Turn 4 | Waitlist open
« Reply #90 on: June 02, 2015, 09:28:16 pm »

Intercept Harper, get into turret before he can. Shoot the enemies.
Monstrous Manual: D&D in DF
Quote from: Tack
What if “slammed in the ass by dead philosophers” is actually the thing which will progress our culture to the next step?

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: June 02, 2015, 11:36:37 pm »

Question! If I attached the turret's guns to my armor, how often could I fire them?
Seriously, ATHATH, we need to have an intervention about your death mug problem.
*slow clap* Well ATHATH congratulations. You managed to give the MC a mental breakdown before we even finished the first arc.
I didn't even read it first, I just saw it was ATHATH and noped it. Now that I read it x3 to noping

origamiscienceguy

• Bay Watcher
  • WELL! OK THEN!... That was fun.
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: June 02, 2015, 11:54:02 pm »

Question! If I attached the turret's guns to my armor, how often could I fire them?
None. The turret is too heavy and bulky. Also, it is firmly attached to the ship.
"'...It represents the world. They [the dwarves] plan to destroy it.' 'WITH SOAP?!'" -legend of zoro (with some strange interperetation)

origamiscienceguy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: STAR WARS episode 6.5 (an RTD) Turn 6 | Waitlist open
« Reply #93 on: June 03, 2015, 11:06:14 pm »

Turn 6:

Now that a battle had commenced, Serion (8) started yelling encouragement so loudly that everybody couldn't hear anything else. (-1 to everyone else's action rolls.) PI-07 (7-1+1=7) simply turned it's ears off temporarily and expertly entered the planet's atmosphere. Alexander (6) however, couldn't concentrate on anything with the racket. Harper and Wes (Nonlethal Combat: Harper=2-1=1 vs. Wes=5-1+1=5) Both rush to the turret, and Wes firmly shoves Harper away and sits in the seat himself. Wes (Ship Combat: AB=6 vs. Tie Int. 1=2) then shoots one of the tie Interceptors with excellent accuracy and destroys it. The other tie Interceptor, (Ship Combat AB=3 vs. Tie Int. 2=6) Managed to sneak underneath the Aluminum Buzzard and get a decent few hits on it. (AB Shield HP-3) The Aluminum Buzzard was now close enough to the surface to see the 6 ATAT's all evenly spread around Mos Eisly. They weren't moving yet, and likely won't untll a sufficient amount of the Republics Mortars went down. Unfortunately, the Imperial ground troops were making slow, but steady progress through the town. Far off to the south of the city is the command center where Captain Paulson was directing the troops. There are 4 ATST's patrolling around it.

Player Status.
All on board the AB
Details

Ship Status
Alluminum Buzzard:
Shield HP: 7/10 (Gains 1 HP per turn because of Shield Generator)
In Tatooine's atmosphere 1 turn from surface, 1 turn from space.
Engaged with 1 Tie Interceptor.

Tie Interceptor:
Shield HP: 0

GM note: Peradon got +1 with his fight because ha has hand-to hand as an ability.
"'...It represents the world. They [the dwarves] plan to destroy it.' 'WITH SOAP?!'" -legend of zoro (with some strange interperetation)

Peradon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: June 04, 2015, 01:57:57 am »

You gave Wes a +1 to the fight, not me. Not that it matters, I still lost...

Calm myself. The idiot should have spoken up if he wanted to get in. In the mean time, prepare myself mentally for the elegant dance of combat.
Ya'll need Jesus. Just sayin'.

origamiscienceguy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: June 04, 2015, 10:57:26 am »

You gave Wes a +1 to the fight, not me. Not that it matters, I still lost...

Calm myself. The idiot should have spoken up if he wanted to get in. In the mean time, prepare myself mentally for the elegant dance of combat.
dang it  >:(

Teneb

• Bay Watcher
  • (they/them) Penguin rebellion
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: June 04, 2015, 01:30:14 pm »

Try to take a shot at one of the AT-ATs.
Monstrous Manual: D&D in DF
Quote from: Tack
What if “slammed in the ass by dead philosophers” is actually the thing which will progress our culture to the next step?

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: June 04, 2015, 03:23:13 pm »

"Pressing statement: It would seem the last of the interceptors has been able to get underneath of us."
"Important request: will try and force him to come out of our dead zone. If the turret meatbag would be so kind as to shoot him down at that moment."

PI-07 looks at his radars.

"Query: Do the meatbags wish to go to the landing zone, or shall we make some strafing runs after the interceptor has been dealt with?"

For now, fly lower to the ground to force interceptor from underneath our ship. Continue to the landing zone, hope the rebels have got some AA there.
« Last Edit: June 05, 2015, 10:04:13 am by Pancaek »

Peradon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: June 05, 2015, 12:59:56 pm »

"With the amount of resistance we have up here? Best to get to the landing zone, droid."
Ya'll need Jesus. Just sayin'.

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: June 05, 2015, 01:27:46 pm »

Locate the nearest two electromagnets. Attach them to the boots of my suit, then walk onto the surface of the AB (with the electromagnets on) and fire at the windows of the TIE fighter with Lucy.
Seriously, ATHATH, we need to have an intervention about your death mug problem.
*slow clap* Well ATHATH congratulations. You managed to give the MC a mental breakdown before we even finished the first arc.
I didn't even read it first, I just saw it was ATHATH and noped it. Now that I read it x3 to noping

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: June 05, 2015, 01:28:50 pm »

"With the amount of resistance we have up here? Best to get to the landing zone, droid."
"Response: Very well. Proceeding to landing zone, human."

Yourmaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Not the weirdest on Bay12!
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: June 05, 2015, 02:16:49 pm »

Uh, still useless. Try to practice again.(with that nice tasty +1)
10/10.
Wants to rape and enslave my innocent night faeries ;-;

origamiscienceguy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: June 05, 2015, 02:32:43 pm »

Uh, still useless. Try to practice again.(with that nice tasty +1)
Practicing ignores all buffs and debuffs. It takes an 8 to get a skill gain.

origamiscienceguy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: June 05, 2015, 09:32:16 pm »

Turn 7:
PI-07 (4+1=5) brings the ship down and lands outside the battlefield, since the ATAT's would almost certainly shoot the AB if it were to land in the city. Serion (4) finds some magnets in the engineering bay and snaps them onto his suit. After the ship lands, he climbs out an emergency escape hatch and fires at the tie fighter. (Combat Serion (1) vs. Tie Interceptor (4)) But the Tie Interceptor sees him escape and blasts him where he stands. (3 damage +1 damage for ship vs. human -1 damage for exosuit =3 HP lost) Serion is sent tumbling off the ship and lies motionless in the sand, His bleeding stopped by his suit. Fortunately, the Tie Interceptor decides to head back into space. Wes can't miss a chance to take a surprise shot at the ATAT. (Sneak Attack: AB=3 ATAT=3) But his shot misses due to the long range and refraction of the atmosphere. Through all of this, Alexander (8) tries to focus again, and to his surprise, he looks up and sees a small bolt hovering off the table. A few seconds later, he feels the pain of Serion and knows that he is in trouble. (Increased level in force. Can now pick up and toss small objects and sense where his teammates are.) Malo remains staring at the wall.

Player Status
PI-07, Wes, Alexander, Harper, and Malo currently on board the AB. Serion on the ground outside.
Details

Ship Status
Aluminum Buzzard: Shield HP 8/10.
On tatooine's surface, outside of Mos Eisly.
Med-bay damaged: half healing rate.
All other systems functional.

ATAT:
Armor HP: 40

Tie Interceptor:
No shield.
« Last Edit: June 05, 2015, 09:35:19 pm by origamiscienceguy »

Yourmaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Not the weirdest on Bay12!
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: June 06, 2015, 09:25:00 am »

Go to help Serion into the ship.
10/10.
Wants to rape and enslave my innocent night faeries ;-;
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 13