Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How often should I update?

Once everyone has posted an action.
~2 days. Auto everyone who hasn't posted an action
~2 days excluding weekends. Auto everyone who hasn't posted an action.
every day. Auto everyone else.
3-4 days.
once every week.

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 13

Author Topic: STAR WARS episode 6.5 (an RTD) Turn 12 | Waitlist open  (Read 15434 times)

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: STAR WARS episode 6.5 (an RTD) Turn 2 | Waitlist open
« Reply #75 on: May 29, 2015, 12:33:02 am »

By the way, GM, you forgot to change the thread title.
« Last Edit: May 30, 2015, 12:47:03 am by ATHATH »
Seriously, ATHATH, we need to have an intervention about your death mug problem.
*slow clap* Well ATHATH congratulations. You managed to give the MC a mental breakdown before we even finished the first arc.
I didn't even read it first, I just saw it was ATHATH and noped it. Now that I read it x3 to noping

origamiscienceguy

• Bay Watcher
  • WELL! OK THEN!... That was fun.
    • View Profile
Re: STAR WARS episode 6.5 (an RTD) Turn 4 | Waitlist open
« Reply #76 on: May 29, 2015, 09:21:25 pm »

Turn 4
Following the message, Wes, Harper, and malo suddenly broke into worried conversation. Alexander continued to stare blankly into the ship, as he had done since he boarded. Serion (2) went to the Medical Bay and tried to fire a laser to toast his slice of bread, but was disappointed when the laser tore a clean hole through the bread and put a black streak on the wall opposite him. A few of the lights in the medical room started blinking. Dismissing the minor damage, PI-07 (3+1=4) launched the ship out of the planet, and used the coordinates and calculations graciously provided by Planet-bound computers to jump into hyperspace. It would be a few minutes until the journey would be done. It was time to prepare for the small skirmishes the Imperial Tie-Fighters would bring.

Character Status
All on board the Aluminum Buzzard.
Details

Ship Status
In transit to Tatooine. 1 turn until arrival.
Medical room minor damage, 1/2 HP recovery for injured players.
All other systems functional.

GM note:
Yourmaster has been prodded. If he does not respond by Monday, he will be modkilled and a replacement will be made from the waitlist.
Also, forgive my mistakes, I am taking final exams right now.
"'...It represents the world. They [the dwarves] plan to destroy it.' 'WITH SOAP?!'" -legend of zoro (with some strange interperetation)

Peradon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: May 29, 2015, 09:34:06 pm »

"Who here has the most experience manning turrets?"
Ya'll need Jesus. Just sayin'.

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: May 30, 2015, 12:47:52 am »

Set Lucy to stun. Try again.
Seriously, ATHATH, we need to have an intervention about your death mug problem.
*slow clap* Well ATHATH congratulations. You managed to give the MC a mental breakdown before we even finished the first arc.
I didn't even read it first, I just saw it was ATHATH and noped it. Now that I read it x3 to noping

Ijiraat

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: May 30, 2015, 01:21:33 am »

"Not me." Malo said glancing at the floor as he did so. "I have very little experience with gun and turrets. I long for the chance to prove myself on the open field of battle"

Teneb

• Bay Watcher
  • (they/them) Penguin rebellion
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: May 30, 2015, 07:39:43 pm »

"I am by no means a trained gunner, but I did receive basic training in, among other things, manning gun emplacements. I suppose I could do it if no one else is more qualified"
Monstrous Manual: D&D in DF
Quote from: Tack
What if “slammed in the ass by dead philosophers” is actually the thing which will progress our culture to the next step?

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: May 30, 2015, 08:04:26 pm »

continue to destination. be ready to make evasive manouvers if we get under attack.

Yourmaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Not the weirdest on Bay12!
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: June 01, 2015, 07:55:37 pm »

"I can use slughthrowers."
10/10.
Wants to rape and enslave my innocent night faeries ;-;

origamiscienceguy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: June 01, 2015, 09:34:27 pm »

Turn 5
Now that a battle was imminent, Malo, Harper, Alexander, and Wes discussed who would be the one to man the turret, although none of them actually entered it. Serion (5) set Lucy to stun and managed to make some decent toast out of it. (added to inventory) It was a minor problem that the toast had a large hole in the middle. PI-07 (4+1=5) Pulled the ship out of hyperspace at an impressively close distance to the planet. The first thing PI-07 saw was the Imperial Star Destroyer fighting some ships similar sized to the Aluminum Buzzard, another glance saw Mos Eisly directly below. PI-07 did not see the two Tie-Interceptors closing in from behind, (PI-07: 3+1=4 vs Tie Interceptors: 3) But the sensors warned PI-07 and it made evasive maneuvers. PI-07 could either fly towards the planet and leave the turret to fight the Interceptors, or it could fight the Interceptors and make use of the Aluminum Buzzard's forward cannons as well.

Player Status:
All players on board the Aluminum Buzzard.
Details

Aluminum Buzzard Status:
Shield HP: 10/10
Medical room slightly damaged: half healing rate.
All other systems functional.
2 turns from Tatooine's surface.
Engaged with 2 Tie-Interceptors.

Spoiler: Foe Status (click to show/hide)

GM note: Even though the PI-07 had a higher roll than the Interceptors, since no one was firing a weapon, the Interceptors did not get hit.
"'...It represents the world. They [the dwarves] plan to destroy it.' 'WITH SOAP?!'" -legend of zoro (with some strange interperetation)

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: June 01, 2015, 10:23:12 pm »

Serion straps himself into a seatbelt and attempts to give the crew bonuses to their roles by giving them moral support and/or yelling at them like a military instructor.

How effective is Lucy against TIE fighters?

origamiscienceguy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: June 01, 2015, 10:27:07 pm »

Serion straps himself into a seatbelt and attempts to give the crew bonuses to their roles by giving them moral support and/or yelling at them like a military instructor.

How effective is Lucy against TIE fighters?
I am keeping ship to ship combat and PVP combat mostly separate. If someone get's an anti-vehicle rocket launcher or something, then that would have an effect, but Lucy will not.

Peradon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: June 02, 2015, 01:24:52 am »

"Well, if no one wants to, I guess I will..."

Hop into a turret. Shoot Tie Fighters![/color]
Ya'll need Jesus. Just sayin'.

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: June 02, 2015, 08:30:29 am »

"Annoyed statement: I see that none of you meatbags found it necessary to get in the turret."
"Commentary: If you need something done right, never trust meatbags."

We're not flying space battleship yamato here, evasive action and book it to the landing zone

origamiscienceguy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: June 02, 2015, 08:03:05 pm »

Reminder: if you aren't doing anything else, you could practice some skills or repair the med-bay.

Yourmaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Not the weirdest on Bay12!
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: June 02, 2015, 08:46:15 pm »

Since the only thing I'm good with is slugthrowers, I'll practice the force.
10/10.
Wants to rape and enslave my innocent night faeries ;-;
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 13