Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How often should I update?

Once everyone has posted an action.
~2 days. Auto everyone who hasn't posted an action
~2 days excluding weekends. Auto everyone who hasn't posted an action.
every day. Auto everyone else.
3-4 days.
once every week.

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 13

Author Topic: STAR WARS episode 6.5 (an RTD) Turn 12 | Waitlist open  (Read 15411 times)

Peradon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: STAR WARS episode 6.5 (an RTD) Turn 2 | Waitlist open
« Reply #60 on: May 25, 2015, 10:44:01 pm »

((If we follow Kotor, there are probably other Sith out there that were in hiding. I'm guess the Rule of Two isnt as safe a rule anymore. But then again, this isnt Kotor...

Also OSG, I dont know if you're familiar with the Echani, but they have a rivalry going on with the Mandalorians. Just thought I should mention that so you can write it in if necessary...))

"Either way, I suppose General Skywalker will explain his plan. For now, I'm going to be in the storage bay if you need me."

Go to the storage bay. Practice Vibroblade skills.
Ya'll need Jesus. Just sayin'.

origamiscienceguy

• Bay Watcher
  • WELL! OK THEN!... That was fun.
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: May 25, 2015, 10:52:29 pm »

((If we follow Kotor, there are probably other Sith out there that were in hiding. I'm guess the Rule of Two isnt as safe a rule anymore. But then again, this isnt Kotor...

Also OSG, I dont know if you're familiar with the Echani, but they have a rivalry going on with the Mandalorians. Just thought I should mention that so you can write it in if necessary...))

"Either way, I suppose General Skywalker will explain his plan. For now, I'm going to be in the storage bay if you need me."

Go to the storage bay. Practice Vibroblade skills.
Thanks. I am not a star wars nerd. even though I have read a few books, I did not know that fact.
"'...It represents the world. They [the dwarves] plan to destroy it.' 'WITH SOAP?!'" -legend of zoro (with some strange interperetation)

Peradon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: May 25, 2015, 10:55:33 pm »

((Yeah, I just looked Echani up on the internet when I made the character, so I didnt know it either...))

Ijiraat

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: May 26, 2015, 02:16:59 pm »

Agreed, it appears that the only thing we can do now is get to General Skywalker. I'm going to go ready myself for the upcoming battle.

Finds a secluded area to workout and practice combat.

Teneb

• Bay Watcher
  • (they/them) Penguin rebellion
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: May 26, 2015, 03:16:33 pm »

Wes lets out a grunt and goes on to check if his equipment is still in perfect condition.
Monstrous Manual: D&D in DF
Quote from: Tack
What if “slammed in the ass by dead philosophers” is actually the thing which will progress our culture to the next step?

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: May 26, 2015, 03:21:16 pm »

"Query: What have you lot decided should be our approach? We should take off sometime soon so we don't arrive when the battle is already over."

Practice flying in VR-simulation. If simulation excercise isn't possible, find a spot to practise shooting safely.
« Last Edit: May 26, 2015, 03:28:39 pm by Pancaek »

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: May 26, 2015, 05:13:11 pm »

Attach a toaster to one of Serion's suit's ports. Serion currently has a hankering for some space toast.
« Last Edit: May 27, 2015, 11:07:12 pm by ATHATH »
Seriously, ATHATH, we need to have an intervention about your death mug problem.
*slow clap* Well ATHATH congratulations. You managed to give the MC a mental breakdown before we even finished the first arc.
I didn't even read it first, I just saw it was ATHATH and noped it. Now that I read it x3 to noping

fillipk

• Bay Watcher
  • Everything is going as planned
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: May 26, 2015, 10:18:37 pm »

((I'm going to sign up for the wait list, I will get a character up when I'm not posting from my phone.))

Here is my character
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

((Feel free to use him in a combat where one of the characters die, his backstory should be easy to fit him in.))
« Last Edit: May 30, 2015, 08:31:46 pm by fillipk »
Giving waitlisted people the ability to murder non-responsive players was a great idea. Need to do that more often.

origamiscienceguy

• Bay Watcher
  • WELL! OK THEN!... That was fun.
    • View Profile
Re: STAR WARS episode 6.5 (an RTD) Turn 3 | Waitlist open
« Reply #68 on: May 27, 2015, 08:05:47 pm »

Turn 3

The team so far seemed to be taking a cautious approach to the situation, which could be good or bad. Harper (2) Swung his vibroblade around a few times, Malo (2) punched some bags, Wes (6) checked his things and found his equipment completely satisfactory, And Serion (1) Tried in vain to find a toaster, but didn't seem to have any luck. PI-07 (4) ran some tutorials and simulations, but didn't learn anything it didn't already know. Suddenly, a transmission from Tatooine was patched through the comms: This is General Skywalker requesting assistance from any Republic warships in range of Tatooine. The Empire has started assaulting Mos Eisly with ground troops and they will overrun our position very soon. I repeat, any Republic warships in range of Tatooine, please assist.

Character status:
All players on board the Aluminum Buzzard.
Details

Aluminum Buzzard Status
Landed on Coruscant, flight path to space clear of obstacles.
Shield HP 10/10
All systems functioning.
"'...It represents the world. They [the dwarves] plan to destroy it.' 'WITH SOAP?!'" -legend of zoro (with some strange interperetation)

Peradon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: May 27, 2015, 08:37:14 pm »

As the transmission is blasted over the comm system, Harper calmly sheaths his Vibrosword. He walks into the cockpit, and addresses PI-07.

"Looks like we better make our way to Tatooine now. I hope you got what it takes to fly this thing, droid."

fillipk

• Bay Watcher
  • Everything is going as planned
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: May 27, 2015, 10:20:19 pm »

((Sorry for editing after a post, I started hours ago and got distracted.  Character is in my previous post.))
Giving waitlisted people the ability to murder non-responsive players was a great idea. Need to do that more often.

Ijiraat

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: May 27, 2015, 10:45:08 pm »

"It is past time we made off to help our allies. I should hope we get there in time." Malo said as he walked back into the control room. An edge of concern sneaking into his voice.

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: May 27, 2015, 11:12:09 pm »

Locate a loaf of space-bread. Lay it on a countertop (nowhere near anything important). Fire a shot at it with Lucy (scaring the bejeezus out of the rest of the crew). Eat the resulting space-toast.
Seriously, ATHATH, we need to have an intervention about your death mug problem.
*slow clap* Well ATHATH congratulations. You managed to give the MC a mental breakdown before we even finished the first arc.
I didn't even read it first, I just saw it was ATHATH and noped it. Now that I read it x3 to noping

Teneb

• Bay Watcher
  • (they/them) Penguin rebellion
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: May 28, 2015, 08:10:05 am »

"No point in wasting time. The Empire is likely going to try and breach the city by attacking from a single direction. If we're lucky, that direction is opposite to the landing zone.
Monstrous Manual: D&D in DF
Quote from: Tack
What if “slammed in the ass by dead philosophers” is actually the thing which will progress our culture to the next step?

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: May 28, 2015, 09:43:38 am »

PI-07 is flipping switches and adjusting the necessary systems as he talks

"Statement: Have no fear, flying this craft will not be a strain on my abilities. Suggestion: maybe someone should go to our functioning defence turret, just in case."

Head over to Mos Eisley with all due haste. Land in a safe spot behind friendly land if possible. Keep a lookout on radar for enemy fighters.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 13