Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How often should I update?

Once everyone has posted an action.
~2 days. Auto everyone who hasn't posted an action
~2 days excluding weekends. Auto everyone who hasn't posted an action.
every day. Auto everyone else.
3-4 days.
once every week.

Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13

Author Topic: STAR WARS episode 6.5 (an RTD) Turn 12 | Waitlist open  (Read 15384 times)

Peradon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: STAR WARS episode 6.5 (an RTD) Turn 10 | Waitlist open
« Reply #165 on: June 24, 2015, 02:33:56 am »

"What did the buffalo say to his son that was going off to college?"
Ya'll need Jesus. Just sayin'.

Teneb

• Bay Watcher
  • (they/them) Penguin rebellion
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: June 24, 2015, 08:13:55 am »

Wes turns to PI-07

"I'm thinking of ditching these idiots and just going on with the mission. You got any objections to that plan?"
Monstrous Manual: D&D in DF
Quote from: Tack
What if “slammed in the ass by dead philosophers” is actually the thing which will progress our culture to the next step?

Yourmaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Not the weirdest on Bay12!
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: June 24, 2015, 08:22:45 am »

"I'm not stupid. In fact, I'm being smart and letting you get shot first, while I actually get good at something."
10/10.
Wants to rape and enslave my innocent night faeries ;-;

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: June 24, 2015, 05:06:59 pm »

Wes turns to PI-07

"I'm thinking of ditching these idiots and just going on with the mission. You got any objections to that plan?"
"Resigned reply: I think we may not have any other choice, master. Idiots and force sensitives do have a knack for always jumping into action when it is already too late."
"Addendum: Though the latter also tend to pull a turnabout out of their nether regions with frightening regularity."

"Chiding statement: As for you, master Raman, your logic may be flawed. While you stay here 'getting good', the republic forces may very well get overrun. Speed is of the essence in this mission, master."

origamiscienceguy

• Bay Watcher
  • WELL! OK THEN!... That was fun.
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: June 24, 2015, 09:54:08 pm »

Turn 11
Harper (nonlethal combat Harper:3+1=4 vs. Serion:3) made a momentary comeback from the disease and gave Serion a whack in the jaw. He than fell back into his state of complete outside control. Serion(1) continued getting healed in the madbay he damaged and saw Harper return to a blank stare. He then told Harper to dance like a monkey and tell jokes, but he said it so quietly that Harper couldn't hear him. Alexander(6) practiced his new mind powers on the Brain-dead Harper and succeeded in making Harper do whatever he said. It was unclear whether that was because of the virus or because of the force, but Alexander didn't learn anything new either way. Gilgarnel also bacame blank-faced. The virus spread to him! Wes(4) Finds that he already has everything he normally caries into battle and PI-07 engages him in a conversation. It seems that these two are the only sane ones on the ship.

Character Status:
PI-07: On board AB
Wes Faltro: On board AB
Alexander Raman: On board AB   
Harper: On board AB   
Gilgarnel Fren: On board AB
Serion: In Med-bay (1 health every two turns.)

Vehicle Status
Aluminum buzzard: Shield HP 10/10
On tatoine's surface outside of mos eisley.
Med bay damaged (half healing rate)
All other systems functional.

ATAT: Armor HP:40

GM notes: Pancaek and teneb, you realize that you could just tell Harper and Gilgarnel to fight with you and they will.
"'...It represents the world. They [the dwarves] plan to destroy it.' 'WITH SOAP?!'" -legend of zoro (with some strange interperetation)

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: STAR WARS episode 6.5 (an RTD) Turn 11 | Waitlist open
« Reply #170 on: June 25, 2015, 01:28:12 am »

Get vaccinated against the virus by the medbay. Retrieve my backup blood replicator and obtain a safe amount of Harper's blood.

"Hey, is anyone here good with machines? I have a non-goofy idea, but I'd need some techno-wizardry to get it to work,"
Seriously, ATHATH, we need to have an intervention about your death mug problem.
*slow clap* Well ATHATH congratulations. You managed to give the MC a mental breakdown before we even finished the first arc.
I didn't even read it first, I just saw it was ATHATH and noped it. Now that I read it x3 to noping

Yourmaster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: June 25, 2015, 12:28:02 pm »

Practice the force on Harper more.
10/10.

Teneb

• Bay Watcher
  • (they/them) Penguin rebellion
    • View Profile
« Reply #172 on: June 25, 2015, 02:33:49 pm »

"PI, we are moving out. Fall in."

Wes moves out of the ship and towards the landing pad exit without waiting for a response.
Monstrous Manual: D&D in DF
Quote from: Tack
What if “slammed in the ass by dead philosophers” is actually the thing which will progress our culture to the next step?

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: June 26, 2015, 02:26:30 am »

"PI, we are moving out. Fall in."

Wes moves out of the ship and towards the landing pad exit without waiting for a response.
"Wait, don't leave yet! I have to finish enacting my idea!"

Retrieve one of my spare suit gloves.
Seriously, ATHATH, we need to have an intervention about your death mug problem.
*slow clap* Well ATHATH congratulations. You managed to give the MC a mental breakdown before we even finished the first arc.
I didn't even read it first, I just saw it was ATHATH and noped it. Now that I read it x3 to noping

fillipk

• Bay Watcher
  • Everything is going as planned
    • View Profile
« Reply #174 on: June 27, 2015, 04:32:34 pm »

((Well I'm back.))

Join the sane ones in the assault, preferably learn the plan before attempting the assault

Ah so you are the guys that answered the call well the situation's bad.  We are being assualted from all sides and the defense is failing.  These are good soldiers laying their lives down for the New Republic.  Those men are counting on you don't let them down.
Giving waitlisted people the ability to murder non-responsive players was a great idea. Need to do that more often.

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile
« Reply #175 on: June 27, 2015, 04:35:49 pm »

"eager reply: falling in, master"

follow Wes

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #176 on: June 28, 2015, 12:26:12 am »

"eager reply: falling in, master"

follow Wes
"Hmph. Hey, Harper, are you any good at machines? If you are, could you fetch me one of whatever holds these droids' consciousnesses? Preferably one of a crew member, if possible."

Do not follow the group, but still keep track of them via their comms.

Don't worry, I'm not going to kill you, I'm just going to turn you into a obedience virus delivering scorpion thing.

Yourmaster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #177 on: June 28, 2015, 08:25:19 am »

"I'm kinda using Harper right now."
10/10.

origamiscienceguy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #178 on: June 28, 2015, 08:28:48 am »

Sorry for the delay. I will update tonight even if it kills me.
"'...It represents the world. They [the dwarves] plan to destroy it.' 'WITH SOAP?!'" -legend of zoro (with some strange interperetation)

origamiscienceguy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #179 on: June 28, 2015, 10:15:06 pm »

Turrn 12
Serion(8)uses the medbay to synthesize a vaccine for the virus that Harper got. He then attempted to gain a sample of Harper's blood,(added to inventory) but got so much that Harper turned pale. (-1 HP) Ignoring Harper's state, he dons his gloves. During all of this, the med-bay was healing his injuries (+1 HP) Harper endured the torture Serion gave him, and answered Serion's question. Machines are not in my area of expertise.During all this, Alexander(1) again failed to learn any new force tricks. Wes(3+1=4) makes a convincing and commanding declaration to all the sane members of the crew and prepares to fulfill the reason the crew came to this planet. It became clear that he was the leader of this party. PI-07,(7+1=8) eager to attack the Imperials, rushes to Wes' side and prepares himself to fight. Gilgarnel, (2+1=3) is much less enthusiastic than PI-07, he drags his feet and only barely keeps up with Wes's pace.

Character Status:
PI-07: Outside AB, following Wes
Wes Faltro: Outside AB, leading PI-07 and Gilgarnel
Alexander Raman: On board AB   
Harper: On board AB
Gilgarnel Fren: Outside AB, Following Wes
Serion: In Med-bay (1 health every two turns.)

Vehicle Status
Aluminum buzzard: Shield HP 10/10
On tatoine's surface outside of mos eisley.
Med bay damaged (half healing rate)
All other systems functional.

ATAT: Armor HP:40

GM notes: I have decided that the "command" trait will give buffs to all characters under that character's command. In this situation, Wes is commanding Gilgarnel and PI-07
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13