Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: S.C.P Fortress; A Challenge  (Read 1283 times)

UDIL SODKIB

• Bay Watcher
  • cats make exelent bombs
    • View Profile
S.C.P Fortress; A Challenge
« on: May 21, 2015, 05:01:39 pm »

This is a Challenge proposal, that is based off of The SCP Foundation.
The challenge (In it's current state.) is as follows;

You are not allowed to kill any hostile creatures, unless they 'break containment'
  The only military that you can have is to make sure that no SCP's break containment.
  You must have a stone floored room for each you use to contain said SCP's.
  Only one SCP per room.
  Only weapons that the dwarfs can use are crossbows and Ballista for when the SCP's escape.

Embark rules:
 One Dwarf with all the knowledge related skills, this dwarf will be dubbed 'The Administrator'
 Three-Four security Personal, with crossbow skills only.
 The rest are D-Class Personnel. (D-Class are used to do the main labor of your fort and used to test the SCP's)

Goal:
 To contain all of the Hostile creatures in your world, and then use SCIENCE on them for the good of the dwarf empire.
 Once you Have contained all Hostiles (Dubbed SCP's) you 'accidentally' cause a containment releasing all of the SCP's and collasing your entire fortress collapse before they can get out to the surface, or you can weaponize them all and Win*.

Note:
 If you manage to capture HFS and/or Clowns you receive all of the Internet Points.
So what do you think?

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

« Last Edit: May 21, 2015, 05:05:05 pm by UDIL SODKIB »

neblime

• Bay Watcher
  • More GG more skill
    • View Profile
Re: S.C.P Fortress; A Challenge
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2015, 06:51:33 pm »

are we going to mod in SCPs to whatever extent we can?  I like the sound of this  :D
http://i.imgur.com/Gv6I6JO.png
I am quite looking forward to the next 20 or 30 years or so of developmental madness

Baffler

• Bay Watcher
  • Caveat Lector.
    • View Profile
Re: S.C.P Fortress; A Challenge
« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2015, 07:27:01 pm »

Putnam actually made a reasonably complete SCP total conversion mod, here's a link if you're interested:

http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=105645.0

It doesn't seem to be up with the most recent minor release, but there it is.

Quote from: Helgoland
Even if you found a suitable opening, I doubt it would prove all too satisfying. And it might leave some nasty wounds, depending on the moral high ground's geology.
Location subject to periodic change.
Baffler likes silver, walnut trees, the color green, tanzanite, and dogs for their loyalty. When possible he prefers to consume beef, iced tea, and cornbread. He absolutely detests ticks.