Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2 3

Author Topic: BOREDOM (ISG)  (Read 3367 times)

Cheesecake

• Bay Watcher
  • Hello.
    • View Profile
BOREDOM (ISG)
« on: May 21, 2015, 03:20:17 am »

You are incredibly BORED. School is going to last forever. Like seriously. You don't know why it lasts forever. So until then you and your overactive (and secretly potent) imagination are free to run amok.

Break the monotony! What adventure are you dreaming about?
I wish I could unwatch a thread because every time I look at this I can feel myself dying faster
Dying of laughter?
Dying of pure unbridled hatred, actually.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
Re: BOREDOM (ISG)
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2015, 03:21:30 am »

You are a mischievous fox in your adventure. Trying to steal apples from a merchant.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2015, 03:28:24 am »

be an badass giant robot flying dinosaur kung fu fighter fighting the evil armies of Professor Brodeom
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

a1s

• Bay Watcher
  • Torchlight Venturer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2015, 03:44:07 am »

You are the last true human on earth (as far as you know, yada, yada, as plot demands) while everyone else has been replaced by pod-people (I mean, seriously, how can they just sit there and listen to this old fart talk?) You try to figure out a plan to defeat them, while not letting on that you know. (eh, a bit of LARP never hurt anyone)
I tried to play chess but two of my opponents were playing competitive checkers as a third person walked in with Game of Thrones in hand confused cause they thought this was the book club.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 21, 2015, 03:49:14 am »

be an badass giant robot flying dinosaur kung fu fighter fighting the evil armies of Professor Brodeom
+1
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Cheesecake

• Bay Watcher
  • Hello.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 21, 2015, 03:56:39 am »

You are a devious little fox, stealing from an unsuspecting merchant. Except, the merchant spots you! Except except, it isn't a merchant!

GASP! It's Professor Boredom! The one who turned all of the people on earth into pod-people! The fiend! But you also have something else up your sleeve. As the last human on Earth, that automatically makes you the good guy, so you are preprogrammed for awesome. And everything you make is awesome. Like this kitsune-mecha!

Professor Boredom, prepare to be known as Professor BoreDOOMED!
I wish I could unwatch a thread because every time I look at this I can feel myself dying faster
Dying of laughter?

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 21, 2015, 03:58:02 am »

FIRE THE MOTHERFUCKING LASERTAILS!

Demonic Spoon

• Bay Watcher
  • Peering from beyond the veil of reality
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 21, 2015, 04:05:42 am »

Realize the futility of war. Settle your differences by playing a children's card game.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 21, 2015, 04:27:37 am »

+1, followed by:
playing a shadow children's card game.
FTFY
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Demonic Spoon

• Bay Watcher
  • Peering from beyond the veil of reality
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 21, 2015, 04:32:36 am »

Realize the classroom is merely a metaphorical representation for limbo-purgatory that your mind conjured up, and thus you are already dead.

a1s

• Bay Watcher
  • Torchlight Venturer
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 21, 2015, 05:29:01 am »

at the
shadow children
They're the ones controlling professor BoreDome!
I tried to play chess but two of my opponents were playing competitive checkers as a third person walked in with Game of Thrones in hand confused cause they thought this was the book club.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 21, 2015, 05:31:19 am »

at the
shadow children
They're the ones controlling professor BoreDome!

Cheesecake

• Bay Watcher
  • Hello.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 21, 2015, 06:51:38 am »

Let slip the dogs fox of war.

As the first shots are fired, the entire world is plunged into darkness. Legions of unrelenting robotic automatons on both sides lay waste to the lush green fields, slaughtering innocents, orphaning children, widowing women, breaking the hopes and wills of men. That pathetic orb of light is not the moon. No, it is the husk of the sun, who long died of a broken heart.

As the decisive blow is about to strike, time stills, obeying its master. Inches away from utter annihilation, inches away from victory, time stills.

What was the point of that daydream? Of all that war? Wouldn't you prefer playing some card games? Especially shadow card games?

Yes, you definitely would.
Dying of laughter?

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 21, 2015, 07:14:30 am »

Play some god cards.

((By the way, that sun husk part was actually pretty good poetry.))

a1s

• Bay Watcher
  • Torchlight Venturer
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 21, 2015, 07:19:30 am »

Play Athena. Then tap it to draw another card.
Pages: [1] 2 3