No and I am Male
- 7 (21.9%)
No and I am Female
- 0 (0%)
Other (Please specify)
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 31

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Do you like stuffed animals? Poll  (Read 1153 times)

Fniff

• Bay Watcher
  • if you must die, die spectacularly
    • View Profile
Re: Do you like stuffed animals? Poll
« Reply #15 on: May 20, 2015, 08:03:00 pm »

Considering I have about fifteen, one of which I've had since I was six...
Yeah, I like stuffed animals.

LordBucket

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 21, 2015, 01:38:10 am »

So do you like stuffed animals?

As an adult male I approve of happy snuggly cuddles with soft fluffy lovable things.

Stuffed animals qualify.

Neonivek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 21, 2015, 02:23:19 am »

Somehow I am even more angry now xD then when I made this poll

I think the insinuation and her going "Get over it" >_< is what eggs me on... especially after the things she said >_<

THAT and someone used to bully me by doing something very similar.

---

Update: I got it back! YAY! by doing something extra sneaky.
« Last Edit: May 21, 2015, 05:50:44 am by Neonivek »

Itnetlolor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #18 on: May 21, 2015, 11:52:23 am »

I had plush dolls of a ninja turtle (Raphael, if not mistaken; quite representative of my personality, looking back) and Sonic back in the day (actually, I still have them locked up somewhere), and liked having them around as a friend when I had none (which was often); but of course, being a male and growing up and still having them later into elementary school didn't help me out socially at all (Fuck you, 'show and tell'. It only gave my bullies more ammo, or at least, higher caliber rounds.).

As one would expect, I was seemingly, at least through hindsight, perma-labeled as a "special" kid (always a justification for causing mental damage to a fellow classmate until they have multiple siezure-level breakdowns for the lulz; despite the fact this is the only kid in your class that knew how to operate a fucking computer (since Kindergarten, I could operate DOS); dumbasses); from peers to teachers (useless against bullying), and a ripe target for all kinds of harassment (ranging from games of keep-away with said plushes, to never living down the "special" title. My willingness to dumb myself down to keep pace with the school to avoid harassment (more intelligence = more harassment) didn't help either). Nowadays, I want nothing to do with my past, so instead of treasuring my childhood memories, they make up my treasury (eg- willing to sell them to be rid of them permanently; regardless their sentimental value. I don't care if I get a pittance off of them.).

Of course, if I'm lucky enough to spawn another generation (which I don't ever see coming), I'll instead pass off my past toys onto them, and hope they can break the curse (or at least of the pain I endured while I still owned them) with their innocence, and remind me the fun I had with them and change my mind. Basically, as far as I can figure, stuffed toys made me immature and retarded (fuck political correctness), and being a child at heart is socially unacceptable. Ironically, I wouldn't be too surprised if the same people that harassed me in the past are in the taboo sector of today's interests (like MLP at present, for example), and actually wouldn't mind if they're in the group under attack for the time being (I'll have my popcorn in the meantime.). Payback's a bitch.

Answer: I liked stuffed animals. Nowadays, stay in your age group. They're for kids. (In other words, no.)
« Last Edit: May 21, 2015, 01:13:02 pm by Itnetlolor »

Levi

• Bay Watcher
  • Is a fish.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 21, 2015, 01:39:44 pm »

I voted no, not because I dislike stuffed animals, but because I have no particular feelings for them at all.
Avid Gamer | Goldfish Enthusiast | Canadian | Professional Layabout
Pages: 1 [2]